2009 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 499 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Excellent Truck

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I wanted a nice comfortable vehicle. I needed the utility of a truck. This vehicle is excellent and I believe if you drive it, you will buy it. Already four of my friends have followed my lead. I will have mine for 10 years before I think I will ever consider looking at another TITAN."

I love this truck! Power, handling, comfort

By on Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pros: "It is a blast to drive and comfortable all the way"

Cons: "Wish it was long bed to haul gooseneck no ashtray"

"I bought this truck brand new and have yet to find anything I don't like about it! It has the room and comfort of a luxury sedan, with the power and traction of the best off road vehicles. And yes I have driven it way off road. I never hesitate to pass a slow moving vehicle, I know my Titan will get up and go with no guesswork, and get me around faster than any other vehicle I've ever owned. It is a peach."

Great Truck

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, Reliable, Versatile, & Comfortable"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

"I bought an 07 4x4 LE Crew Cab new. This truck has done EVERYTHING I've ever asked it to do. I drive back and forth from So. Cal. to our place in Montana, that's 1300 miles one way and the crew cab is so roomy and comfortable, it's no problem. Once we get to Montana, I put this truck to work, hauling wood, repairing fences, towing equipment, it gets no break. In the winter I put the chains on, switch it to 4 wheel drive and it takes icy roads no problem. In the 5 years that I've owned it (110,000 miles) all I've had to do (besides routine maintenance) is change a battery. I test drove a Dodge, Chevy, and Toyota, this truck was the best of the lot. Finally, I didn't buy this truck so I could get good gas mileage, and if you're looking for good gas mileage, I'd suggest a "Smart Car". Buy this truck for everything else you have to do."

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

Just a very well oiled machine

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "much more for your money"

Cons: "navigation need serious upgrades"

"I bought this pre owned at under 8,000 miles on it and have used it for everything. This is actually the best truck i ever had. i even owned chevy and fords and nothing compares to this titan because of the quality i get with this as a fully loaded truck."

Great, but repair costs are terrible...

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Overall, I was very satisfied with my Nissan until repairs starting adding up quickly. My Titan was a 2006 with 42k miles which is below average as it was driven only several times per week. Prior to winter the heater stopped working and was looked at by several dealers. In the end, the cost to fix the heater problem was approximately $3000. This is an unbelievable cost for repair this time in comparison to other manufacturers. I was not expecting such a costly repair for a vehicle with under 50k miles. In addition, a power steering hose and axle joint seal failed as well totaling over $1000 in repairs. Based on this experience, I will never buy a Nissan vehicle again or recommend them to others."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals