2009 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

04 Nissan Titan

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"This truck has lots of power, a good ride and is sharp. I tow a camper with mine and it performs wonderful. There were three big let downs with my Titan though, 1) Terrible gas milage. 2) Rear end failure. 3) Poor braking performance. Nissan was kind enough to take care of both mechanical problems after my warrenty expired."

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"Great vehicle. Second ower and haven't had any complains. Love the vehicle."

big truck

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"bought this truck in '04 as retirement vehicle. in 5 yrs. only driven 10,000 miles. no real problems except all the recalls which seems to be constant since '04. I love the truck even though it sits in the garage a lot. hope I don't experience what others have as it gets more miles, if ever. hard on gas mileage and disappointed with value reduction in '08 but a beautiful truck, lots of power and style. catch's a lot of eyes when I have it out. my wife loves the Walmart bag hooks on the back seat."

starting to wonder?

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I've had the regular recalls, brakes, seatbelt, ect. Plus, check engine light, 4 low light, new battery at 25k, exhaust fell off at 35k, and yesterday warmed the truck up, went out to get in and there is a puddle of trans fluid underneath were trans fluid had run into radiator, filled up resevoir and run out. I have to think the trans will be close to shot. It's at the dealership now. truck is just over 50k now, I hope its covered under the powertrain warranty, but doubt it. I think Im done with nissan Titans."

very impressive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"love this truck. lots of room, excellent power. I pull a travel trailer (33 feet) with no problems. I have gotten 17 mpg on highway and 15-16 combined driving. Have only had to replace the battery so far. Am not impressed with paint. Seems like if you even brush against it, you will scratch the paint."

Best truck I ever owned!

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"I was a Ford guy who swore I'd never own a "Japanese" truck. That all changed however once I found out that this "Japanese" truck was actually designed and built here in America, while my father's 2007 Chevy was built in Canada! Since all my previous conclusions where wrong I decided to give the Titan a shot since I was able to get a good deal on one anyway. Man ol' man am I glad I did! This things an absolute beast! By far the most powerful truck I've ever owned or driven. I'm not good at listing every little detail about why I love this truck, but take my word for it, they ar excellent trucks. The interior is roomy and comfortable, the truck looks great and drives even better. Almost 400 ft lbs. of torque for Pete's sake! The only complaints I could come up with are the cheap plastics used in the interior, they really take away from an otherwise sharp designed truck. Gas mileage is also an issue. I've been averaging about 14 mpg's driving to work and back on highway roads."

could be more comfortable

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"Reliable truck. Gas milage is horrible. Racket pinion steering needs improvement. Handles poorly on bumpy roads. Power is outstanding. On the fly 4 wheel drive is great."

Rear axle

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Only major problem was the rear axle is to small for the truck. Had to replace axle at 26000 miles and still having problems with the new axle, i. e.; leaking axle seal, vibration."

best truck I've ever owned

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"I bought my nissan titan new in 2004. I have been very pleased with this truck. It is hands down the best truck I have ever owned and would recommend this truck to anyone."

One problem after another

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"89,000 mi, 3 radiators, 3 CD players, 3 axel seals, exhaust system, replaced both exhaust manifolds ($2000), trade-in value $11,200(paid 30,000 Jan 04)Check engine codes 3 times."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals