• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2009 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 488 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Bad ace truck

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "The truck"

Cons: "Gas and interior"

"I tow 10 ft to 27ft trailers across counrty for my job and was never broke down.Heck I have not even changed the spark plugs yet.Ive had three dirt bikes in the bed and a 24 ft trailer with a 3 seater jet ski going up 77 north into virginia.All hills and she just keeps truckin....Ive beat this thing like a dog"

best vehicle

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

I want this car

"i love ttrucks like this"

Super Truck...hard to imagine owning anything else

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pros: "Power, comfort, fun to drive, roomy, power rear window"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Outstanding!!! I have a 2009 Crew Cab LE that far exceeded my expectation (minus the gas mileage which was expected). Great to drive with a hint of a sporty feel to it. Have driven half way cross the country on three separate occasions and had a relaxing easy drive each time. Power on demand with great comfort features and exceptional room; especially the back seat. The rear storage compartment is a great feature to store tie down straps, etc. 26K miles and zero maintenance issues. Will keep this truck for a long time...great Nissan service also."

great truck for work or play

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

Pros: "lots of space, good power, nice ride"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"bought this truck new. no major issues. Nissan has had a few recalls but nothing major. 96,000 miles and still looks almost new. I have really enjoyed this truck."

Pro-4Garbage!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reason: unreliable

Pros: "Good looking prior to it rusting, strong engine, factory spray in bed liner"

Cons: "The truck constantly falling apart."

"I bought my 2008 Pro4X brand new. The heater went out within the first 3 weeks in the middle of January. This was followed by several recalls, a blow shock, faulty brake bolts, a caliper fell off once and destroyed the front rim (had to be towed to dealership), rear main seal went (sat in my driveway for 6 weeks as the part was on backorder), passenger side rear door latch would lock up and would finally open after the 3rd pull, a front end rattle that no one could figure out what it was, hood rattled. I could not believe how much trouble this truck gave me, it was the last thing I ever expected from Nissan. The top of both doors where the window/lock buttons are faded to grey, the hood cowl did the same thing. To top it off, the front and rear bumpers were rusting, bad too, the paint flaked right off around both tow hook, that looked real nice. The dealership told me I was beat on this one as the bumpers were not covered under the corrosion warranty. This was beyond unacceptable and the final straw for me with the truck. Good bye Titan and hello Tundra!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals