2008 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

The best vehicle ever built. Seriously.

By on Monday, May 11, 2015

Pros: "Extreme reliabilty, Power, Looks, Confidence"

Cons: "Seat cover material, plain interior with the SE."

"230,000 miles. About $3000.00 in repairs in almost 10 years. Still hasn't had a tune up. Starts right up. Still gets 15 ish mpg in mainly city driving.Hauled A/C equipment, towed trailers, worked it's butt off. My next truck will be a Titan."

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

excellent choice

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, functionality, performance"

Cons: "Paint finish, cheap plastics"

"I bought my '08 nissan titan se 4x4 new. I have never had an issue with it mechanically. Functionally, the truck is perfect, plenty of storage, comfortable, and overall just nice to live with. My complaints are about the the paint and plastics on the truck. I had to have the top & hood re painted recently, and it is just over 5 yrs old. I keep the truck waxed and clean with good products, but the clear coat still wore off (according to the body shop), and the paint faded out & looked bad. The black plastic trim on the exterior also fades quickly. There are products on the market to make it look new again, but you do have to re apply them often. The interior plastic is also kind of cheap. The glove box doesn't line up right in my truck, and you can see the dash flex when you push on it from the front by the radio. Not a big deal, but the fit & finish on this truck is the only thing lacking when compared to a ford. I do like my titan a lot, and expect to keep it until it is 10 yrs old, and do not expect to have any issues to speak of. I would absolutely buy this truck again, new or used."

LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, LOTS of room, great ride"

Cons: "fuel consumption"

"This is my 2nd Titan and it is the BEST truck I have ever owned. Taken it to Canada twice without any problems. Bought both my Titans new and had no problems with either one except the original tire wear. Only got 15K out of both sets of OE tires. (Goodyear Wrangler SR=JUNK)The only drawback to this truck is the fuel mileage, which ranges from 14-16mpg. This doesn't matter if it is empty or has 12,000lbs behind it (which I HAVE DONE.) The truck will pull a house off of a foundation. If you are wanting a truck for fuel mileage, dont buy this, but if you want a truck for "truck stuff", get one of these!!!"

good but yet some issues

By on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pros: "awesome acceleration and handling. 4x4 is awesome"

Cons: "cheap interior. aweful gas milage"

"we bought this truck in september of 2011 and it barely had 100,000 miles on it. does okay on gas, but the tundra seems to do better. we had it for two months and it left us stuck on the side of the road. computer went out. nissan said it was a recall and they'd fix it at no cost and pay for the towing. and the interior is so cheap. nice, but cheap. great truck other than that. great acceleration and awesome handling. better than ford, dodge, or gm trucks by far."

AWESOME PICK UP!

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, smooth, powerful"

Cons: "Seat material"

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"

"I have a 2007 black Nissan Titan SE. I LOVE it. I pull my two horse slant trailer with it and I have had no problems. Its smooth, powerful, and very good looking. This truck is my baby, and I would never buy a half ton pick up other than a Nissan Titan."

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"

Best Truck Ever

By on Thursday, July 09, 2009

"This is the third Titan I have purchased. I bought an '04 and loved it. My wife liked it so much she purchased an '07. Now I bought the '08 for a company truck. I've never had a problem with any of them."

Best Truck in class

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Stronger than other 1/2 Tons, fair mileage,"

Cons: "Small bed, A/C blower motor"

"This has been the best truck in its class. I've done more hauling and towing with this truck that my previous GM trucks could not handle. it may be 1/2 ton rated, but it handles more like a 3/4 ton. The only quirk, the bed is too small. I'd like to have a 6.5' or longer, this only has a 5.5'. The factory A/C blower motor is weak, but if you get the O'Reilly's replacement it will not be an issue. All of my GM trucks have crapped out at 60K, this is the first truck since 1996 that has made it over 100K with very little repairs needed, only the A/C blower motor (3 times), brakess & rotors (3 time) tires, routine maintenance, and about to need new shocks and struts. Recommend replacing factory rotors with high performance rotors to avoid warping issues, especially on the front. Since making this change, I've got about 70K on the brakes and rotors. With factory rotors, because I do a lot of towing/hauling, the front rotors tend to warp about 20K."

Pro-4Garbage!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reason: unreliable

Pros: "Good looking prior to it rusting, strong engine, factory spray in bed liner"

Cons: "The truck constantly falling apart."

"I bought my 2008 Pro4X brand new. The heater went out within the first 3 weeks in the middle of January. This was followed by several recalls, a blow shock, faulty brake bolts, a caliper fell off once and destroyed the front rim (had to be towed to dealership), rear main seal went (sat in my driveway for 6 weeks as the part was on backorder), passenger side rear door latch would lock up and would finally open after the 3rd pull, a front end rattle that no one could figure out what it was, hood rattled. I could not believe how much trouble this truck gave me, it was the last thing I ever expected from Nissan. The top of both doors where the window/lock buttons are faded to grey, the hood cowl did the same thing. To top it off, the front and rear bumpers were rusting, bad too, the paint flaked right off around both tow hook, that looked real nice. The dealership told me I was beat on this one as the bumpers were not covered under the corrosion warranty. This was beyond unacceptable and the final straw for me with the truck. Good bye Titan and hello Tundra!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals