2008 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 496 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

The best vehicle ever built. Seriously.

By on Monday, May 11, 2015

Pros: "Extreme reliabilty, Power, Looks, Confidence"

Cons: "Seat cover material, plain interior with the SE."

"230,000 miles. About $3000.00 in repairs in almost 10 years. Still hasn't had a tune up. Starts right up. Still gets 15 ish mpg in mainly city driving.Hauled A/C equipment, towed trailers, worked it's butt off. My next truck will be a Titan."

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

excellent choice

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, functionality, performance"

Cons: "Paint finish, cheap plastics"

"I bought my '08 nissan titan se 4x4 new. I have never had an issue with it mechanically. Functionally, the truck is perfect, plenty of storage, comfortable, and overall just nice to live with. My complaints are about the the paint and plastics on the truck. I had to have the top & hood re painted recently, and it is just over 5 yrs old. I keep the truck waxed and clean with good products, but the clear coat still wore off (according to the body shop), and the paint faded out & looked bad. The black plastic trim on the exterior also fades quickly. There are products on the market to make it look new again, but you do have to re apply them often. The interior plastic is also kind of cheap. The glove box doesn't line up right in my truck, and you can see the dash flex when you push on it from the front by the radio. Not a big deal, but the fit & finish on this truck is the only thing lacking when compared to a ford. I do like my titan a lot, and expect to keep it until it is 10 yrs old, and do not expect to have any issues to speak of. I would absolutely buy this truck again, new or used."

LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, LOTS of room, great ride"

Cons: "fuel consumption"

"This is my 2nd Titan and it is the BEST truck I have ever owned. Taken it to Canada twice without any problems. Bought both my Titans new and had no problems with either one except the original tire wear. Only got 15K out of both sets of OE tires. (Goodyear Wrangler SR=JUNK)The only drawback to this truck is the fuel mileage, which ranges from 14-16mpg. This doesn't matter if it is empty or has 12,000lbs behind it (which I HAVE DONE.) The truck will pull a house off of a foundation. If you are wanting a truck for fuel mileage, dont buy this, but if you want a truck for "truck stuff", get one of these!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals