2007 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Appearances can be deceiving

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

"04 Titan -truck looks good and is fast but trouble. Ran ok -AM radio didn't work correctly from day 1- dealer said some trucks were just like that- argued with dealer finally replaced. About 40K more problems started. Seat belts weren't functioning properly and brakes weren't working right, one problem after another. Motor on drivers window burnt out the first time at 32K and then second time. Dealer was difficult again- said used the window to much! Truck is fast, corners well, good suspension- but gets terrible gas milage. Nissan service is terrible. Still own truck with 100K on it. Replaced all wheel bearings, hub assembly, twice now, power steering pump, and much more. Basicaly have rebuilt the truck. Very expensive! Engine doesn't tow well as of about 90K, can hear the strain towing snowmoblies. Truck is comfy, love the styling on interior, and it drives well, faster than most cars! However, appearance and some performance don't make up for mechanical difficulties and poor service. Won't buy another one!"

junk

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"bought this truck new with off road package.Mud flaps fell off front and back flaps bent side panels (truck only 3 months old and dealer would not honor there 3 year 36000 mile warranty). Next was heat isues with rear end(2 dealers said nothing wong, luckey I got it in writing) locked up at 36000 miles dealer said it was because of lack of maint. 58000 miles the truck burns 1 1/2 quart of oil every 1000 miles (dealer would not fix claimed I didnt maintain to there specs. I used AMSOIL and changed oil to there service charts. IN short I loved the truck untill I had to deal with Nissan service departments."

Titan winner

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Fantastic comfort, power, reliability"

Cons: "Resale"

"I love this truch"

Glad I bought it.

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Good power and well designed. Excellent accessorie"

Cons: "None yet"

"I was a little nervous about buying my Titan because was my first new vehicle and it was the first year they came out ('04). There were issues with the brakes and a few other minor recalls but all and all I have been very happy with the purchase. I have had as much as 3/4 of a yard of 57 stone in the bed and pulled a 5 ton trailer fully loaded and not had a problem. The interior is comfortable and well laid out."

GREAT truck value

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "great styling , handles well, lots of power"

Cons: "average mpg"

"At the time I bought my Titan I was in the market for a preowned truck. I paid less for a new Titan than for anything used.I love everything about it and has never let me down"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals