2007 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 497 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

good but yet some issues

By on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pros: "awesome acceleration and handling. 4x4 is awesome"

Cons: "cheap interior. aweful gas milage"

"we bought this truck in september of 2011 and it barely had 100,000 miles on it. does okay on gas, but the tundra seems to do better. we had it for two months and it left us stuck on the side of the road. computer went out. nissan said it was a recall and they'd fix it at no cost and pay for the towing. and the interior is so cheap. nice, but cheap. great truck other than that. great acceleration and awesome handling. better than ford, dodge, or gm trucks by far."

AWESOME PICK UP!

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, smooth, powerful"

Cons: "Seat material"

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"

"I have a 2007 black Nissan Titan SE. I LOVE it. I pull my two horse slant trailer with it and I have had no problems. Its smooth, powerful, and very good looking. This truck is my baby, and I would never buy a half ton pick up other than a Nissan Titan."

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"

Best Truck Ever

By on Thursday, July 09, 2009

"This is the third Titan I have purchased. I bought an '04 and loved it. My wife liked it so much she purchased an '07. Now I bought the '08 for a company truck. I've never had a problem with any of them."

Best Truck in class

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Stronger than other 1/2 Tons, fair mileage,"

Cons: "Small bed, A/C blower motor"

"This has been the best truck in its class. I've done more hauling and towing with this truck that my previous GM trucks could not handle. it may be 1/2 ton rated, but it handles more like a 3/4 ton. The only quirk, the bed is too small. I'd like to have a 6.5' or longer, this only has a 5.5'. The factory A/C blower motor is weak, but if you get the O'Reilly's replacement it will not be an issue. All of my GM trucks have crapped out at 60K, this is the first truck since 1996 that has made it over 100K with very little repairs needed, only the A/C blower motor (3 times), brakess & rotors (3 time) tires, routine maintenance, and about to need new shocks and struts. Recommend replacing factory rotors with high performance rotors to avoid warping issues, especially on the front. Since making this change, I've got about 70K on the brakes and rotors. With factory rotors, because I do a lot of towing/hauling, the front rotors tend to warp about 20K."

Pro-4Garbage!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reason: unreliable

Pros: "Good looking prior to it rusting, strong engine, factory spray in bed liner"

Cons: "The truck constantly falling apart."

"I bought my 2008 Pro4X brand new. The heater went out within the first 3 weeks in the middle of January. This was followed by several recalls, a blow shock, faulty brake bolts, a caliper fell off once and destroyed the front rim (had to be towed to dealership), rear main seal went (sat in my driveway for 6 weeks as the part was on backorder), passenger side rear door latch would lock up and would finally open after the 3rd pull, a front end rattle that no one could figure out what it was, hood rattled. I could not believe how much trouble this truck gave me, it was the last thing I ever expected from Nissan. The top of both doors where the window/lock buttons are faded to grey, the hood cowl did the same thing. To top it off, the front and rear bumpers were rusting, bad too, the paint flaked right off around both tow hook, that looked real nice. The dealership told me I was beat on this one as the bumpers were not covered under the corrosion warranty. This was beyond unacceptable and the final straw for me with the truck. Good bye Titan and hello Tundra!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals