• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 495 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

By on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"Pros: Gutsy engine, pulls a trailer better than some 3/4 ton trucks, feels solid inside and out, roomy interior, comfortable, great value. Cons: Spray-in bedliner scratches and wears faster than my other trucks with plastic liners, the rear of the cab is kind of spartan, engine and exhaust get a little rough sounding at higher revs, Nissan is lazy with fit and finish...But I could easily forget about all of that! The Titian is awesome and extremely underrated. It's one of the older truck on the market, yet it feels new, looks great and does things better than so many other trucks. Have I ever needed to take it to the dealer for repairs? Nope, it's been very reliable. I've driven and owned many trucks, but my 08 Titan has so far been the best. If Nissan doesn't decide to build a redesigned Titan, I don't think I'll be trading this one in anytime soon. MY20O8Titan"

2005 4X4 LE 4 door loaded

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Purchsed vehicle as a Nissan Program Car in 07 with about 25K miles on it. Finish was great and still is, except for drivers side rear door that seems to close louder/rattles, and the drivers seat seems loose. The back up sensor/alarm went out and the Certified Nissan 100K warranty did not cover, seems odd for a "safety device". The drivers chrome door handle cover came off, poor plastic mold retainer clips broke. The spray on bed liner is begining to bubble in a few spots. Power is about too much. My friend has a company provided '08 Chevy 4X4 Club Cab (Freebie) and his wife drove mine to the store. When she got back she couldn't stop talking about the Nissan Power, she burnt up a 1/4 tank hot rodding. Gas milage on these has been low I think. I drove from Dumas Tx to Pueblo Co across northern NM and was at 20mpg. I set the cruise on 65 and nothing else. You can get terrible gas milage if you lead foot it, but I get very good milage. 15-17 city/rural and highway is routinely 18+. Have done the Al to Co trip 4 times and its always the same, winter is 19+. I have owened a '93 4x4 GMC Extended Cab and I still think that was the best vehicle I have ever owned. A friend has went through a Chevy, Dodge, and now has a Toyota and is still not happy. Especially when I park next to him. The Titan looks the best hands down. The DOWN FALL!! Resale/value. Nissan Titan suffers from being a new line. Not sure how long it takes to get your rep up. Advice? Buy a newused certified Nissan get the warranty, roll out, and dont look back. Horror stories that are in here, must be flukes. I would push anyone to purchase a Nissan. My complaints are nitpicking. Small hicups in a great vehicle."

Great ride and Appearance

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"I bought this truck as a alternate to the F-150 King Ranch and have found it to be a great buy. the leather styling is great the its Rockford Fosgate Audio system. and the ride is strong while providing good fuel economy for its size. It has great curb appeal as you drive by with its chrome accents. I cant get enough of the short bed that can haul good loads and still give you other configurations. In the snow this beast is a animal, I tried to get stuck in this beast and couldn't. it does get bouncy on rough roads but the seating is very comfortable in the front and in the back. The rear sensors are great for parking in Chicago side streets and the side mirrors are a great help for watching traffic beside you. Overall the truck is great to drive and very versatile."

Not that great

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"I bought this '06 new after driving all the other trucks. For the money, it is a good value. But with 57K miles, the AC has crapped out, both exhaust manifolds cracked and had to be replaced, the shocks leak, the bakes lasted 30K miles and it needs a second set of tires. I bought the truck to be used as a truck not as a family car. It has a lot more quality issues than my '00 GMC Sierra. On the plus side, it has plenty of power. I hauled an 18' trailer with a JD 790 tractor, brush hog and box blade from OK. to WV and didn't even notice the load."

glorious:)

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"First truck I have owned and don't regret choosing the Titan for a second. Can haul a house, and she really gets up and goes when you want her to. Not awesome gas milage as expected but not horrible. I average from 17-21 per gallon. Tons of room on the inside and the bed is plenty large."

Want a new one

By on Thursday, January 01, 2009

"I bought one of the first Titans in NM. A 2004, 4X4 off road package SE Crew cab. After months of research and driving everything in the truck market, i took a shot on the unknown Titan. What a lucky pick. 4 years and 99,250 miles of desert dirt and mtn snow, hwy and off road, it still runs great. Never stranded, always started, never stuck. Replaced the radiator and a window motor. Best car i've ever owned. I don't know what my milage is and don't care, they all get about the same. These trucks have way more features for the dollar than anything out there. I'm currently looking for a new one. P.S. its great in the snow with the VDC, and i wish it had a better drivers seat."

AZ TI10

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Best truck I have owned. Best room, towing/hauling cap. and a great value for the buck. It could get a little better gas mileage but if you drive it reasonably you do alright. I'm negotiating for a new 09 I like it so much."

Excellent Truck

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"This is an excellent truck. It has the most interior room in any truck that I have ever owned. The bed is a little small but useful. The V8 and exhaaust have a nice growl and the mileage is not bad. The flex fuel was useful when gas was at $3.99 E85 was at $2.99 and the gas mileage was only 15% less on the E85."

Not a sissy truck!

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"This is a great truck. It looks the way a full size truck should look. The engine and drivetrain is smooth as silk and super torquey. Nissan has this corner of the market - hands down."

Get out of the way!

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"I am always thrilled to drive this truck and feel like I have won the lottery when I see stare or get stopped and asked questions about it. It has been over a year and I still have the same feeling as when i first got it. I have had it off road and out in deep snow ... never a single concern. Runs extremely well on ethanol ... either fuel is fine."

Impressive Vehicle, bar none.

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"Recently purchased the 2008 Nissan Titan crew cab Pro 4x4. It rides like a dream, you almost forget you're driving a full sized truck. I have added many extras for the wow factor to include a 6 inch lift and 35" tires. One thing be known to interested buyers, it likes gas, ... a lot, but ofcoarse people don't buy this type of vehicle for the outstanding gas mileage. This thing is a beast and has more power than i know what to do with! The craftesman ship and durability/quality of this vehicle is 2nd to none. It was money well worth spending. I highly recommend it!"

Worst truck I have ever owned

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Flex fuel, great on road, tight turning radius"

Cons: "horrible on bad roads or off road."

"This is perhaps the worst truck I have ever owned. Has needed more service than any other truck I have ever had. The 4 wheel drive system is almost worthless. It only has a 3.36 rear end and low range is 2:1 instead of the typical 2.7:1. This truck is horrible on bad roads and worthless if you go where the pavement ends. I have owned several other trucks that never got stuck going to the places this truck got stuck."

Love

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "spacious, powerful, plenty of torque, fun to drive"

Cons: "tow capacity even with b/t :("

"I absolutely love my truck. If I had it my way, I would keep it as long as I could and just buy a newer one when the time came. It's roomy, comfortable, plenty of power, does great off road, even the rear seats give adult passengers plenty of space. The easy lift tailgate, under seat storage, and roomy console all have contributed to me falling in love with this truck. Unfortunately, it's time to upgrade from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 or 1-ton. I keep trying to find a way to keep my titan and also get something larger for towing the 5er... If you are looking to buy a Titan, I am certain you won't be disappointed!"

A great truck.

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Cons: "Mpg is tough in this economy."

"Strong, comfortable, smooth, and dependable. The bells and whistles are impressive. The look is classy."

2nd Titan

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, towing, reliability"

Cons: "Gas mileage, suspension"

"I bought the 09 LE crew cab after my 05 SE king cab was rearended and totaled due to a bent frame. Both trucks were great i liked the 05 better because it did not have the flex fuel engine, seemed to run a little better despite having 12 less hp. The le has lots of room inside and the leather is nice. Tows great but the suspension is too soft, i was told that the LE has a softer suspension because it is supposed to be better for long trips. Overall both trucks were/are great, with very few issues. Worst part about owning it is the fuel bill!"

Beast

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Endless power, smooth, comfortable,"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought this truck used (was in excellent condition) Awesome power, smooth transmission, great 4 wheel drive. MPG not great but you don't buy a truck to get good gas mileage. Would recommend this truck over any of the "big 4" American trucks"

Not great

By on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pros: "Powerhouse"

Cons: "Feels cheap"

"Ive owned ford and Chevy this truck has more power but rides like a tank it's noisy and not comfortable fuel mileage not a big deal gets about 15 mpg I'd say average for a truck"

Great Truck!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Best value in a truck w/ all these options."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This is my second Titan and have had zero issues. Runs great, looks great. Can pull a house and is comfortable too. If it weren't for gas prices it would be the perfect vehicle. Room for the family to ride comfortably and carry all the luggage too. 9 cup holders!!"

Its been a great truck.

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cons: "Changing the spark plugs is a pain."

with the new rims and tires

"After I changed the rims and tires the ride was much smoother. It came stock with 22s and i couldn't haul anything over 700 pounds. with smaller rims and bigger tires i get better mileage and a smoother ride."

with the new rims and tires

best truck

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"I am a huge dodge fan but when I was given the choice to choose between the Titan and the Ram I fell for the Titan. It hasn't disappointed me yet, it helps haul hay back and forth for my horse. I depend on it very much and love it to death!"

Surprisingly great value

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Very solid motor and body. Good sound system."

Cons: "Large turning radius."

"Strong engine, solid construction,and fun to drive. I used synthetic oil and got as high as 22 MPG on the road, and 14 - 15 MPG in town."

Handles Like a Sports Car

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Leather seats are extreamly comfortable on long road trips. Drives smooth and handles like a nice car but can tow anything you put behind it!"

Bad ace truck

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "The truck"

Cons: "Gas and interior"

"I tow 10 ft to 27ft trailers across counrty for my job and was never broke down.Heck I have not even changed the spark plugs yet.Ive had three dirt bikes in the bed and a 24 ft trailer with a 3 seater jet ski going up 77 north into virginia.All hills and she just keeps truckin....Ive beat this thing like a dog"

great truck for work or play

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

Pros: "lots of space, good power, nice ride"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"bought this truck new. no major issues. Nissan has had a few recalls but nothing major. 96,000 miles and still looks almost new. I have really enjoyed this truck."

Tough Truck!

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"I bought my truck new in 07. I loved it then, and I love it now! Plenty of power, a better ride than most sedans, low road noise, and did I mention the power? I have the King Cab SE 2WD with the high rear end (3.93). Is still can haul a load without the tow package. I've towed project cars half way across the country, boats, campers, and utility trailers without a problem. My only two complaints are with the quality of the interior plastics. While nothing has gone bad with them, they just feel cheaper than competitors. The other con is gas mileage. In combined hwy/cty, the best I can manage is 17mpg. I guess that's the price you pay for having the power theat the mill provides, but I still think Nissan could do better than that."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals