• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 493 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Pro-4Garbage!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Reason: unreliable

Pros: "Good looking prior to it rusting, strong engine, factory spray in bed liner"

Cons: "The truck constantly falling apart."

"I bought my 2008 Pro4X brand new. The heater went out within the first 3 weeks in the middle of January. This was followed by several recalls, a blow shock, faulty brake bolts, a caliper fell off once and destroyed the front rim (had to be towed to dealership), rear main seal went (sat in my driveway for 6 weeks as the part was on backorder), passenger side rear door latch would lock up and would finally open after the 3rd pull, a front end rattle that no one could figure out what it was, hood rattled. I could not believe how much trouble this truck gave me, it was the last thing I ever expected from Nissan. The top of both doors where the window/lock buttons are faded to grey, the hood cowl did the same thing. To top it off, the front and rear bumpers were rusting, bad too, the paint flaked right off around both tow hook, that looked real nice. The dealership told me I was beat on this one as the bumpers were not covered under the corrosion warranty. This was beyond unacceptable and the final straw for me with the truck. Good bye Titan and hello Tundra!!!!!"

great truck

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"I've had my '06 Titan for 4 years now. I use it for everything from hauling the family around, moving, towing a trailer full of ATVs, towing an 8000 lb camp trailer, to getting up to mountain lakes for some fishing. I LOVE this truck. It's built solid, was engineered for the low end torque you really want when towing or hauling a load, and tows smooth. The interior space is great. My inlaws have the new '09 Tundra and were surprised at the room in the back seat. I was an F150 fan, but it is weak compared to the Titan. The utility bed is great with many additions that the big 3 wouldn't want to invest the money in (spray-in liner, rail tie-downs, 12v outlet, storage box, etc) As much as I love this truck, there are a couple of drawbacks. The seat fabric (this is the upgraded fabric available with the 'popular' package) doesn't hold out too well, and absorbs dirt and grime. The suspension is a little soft. It does have a smooth ride, but the springs do sink a bit with a good load. However, it doesn't hesitate to haul that load. Also, with the power this drivetrain puts out, they could easily make this a lit beefier truck just by beefing up the suspension and adding a bit larger rear end. The engine / trans would easily haul a 15000 lb load. Finally, the bed load capacity is quite low for the class. Again, they were probably going for the smooth ride, but they could have done better in this one area. I use a trailer to haul my heavier loads. Finally, I only rated it a 4 in styling. I do love the look of the truck, but the F150 does have a nicer 'feeling' interior design. If there was a 4.5 rating available I would have selected that, but I cannot give it the highest rating for style."

Best truck on the road

By on Saturday, March 21, 2009

"I've got an 04 LE. It's simply the best truck I have ever owned. It has 65k on it and I have had no problems except the brakes and Nissan fixed those at no cost. It runs and drives just like the day I drove it off the lot."

Best Truck I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"This is by far the best ruck I have ever owned. I used to think you needed a big Chevy 1 ton or a 3/4 ton Dodge Ram to tow a Bobcat. This Titan does a much better job and drives like a dream. I'll never buy another model truck. This is the best."

BETTER THAN BIG THREE

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"MY 1ST IMPORT, ALWAYS HAD FORDS. VERY HAPPY WITH THE TRUCK AND NISSAN SO FAR. LOTS OF POWER AND COMFORT. WOULD PURCHASE SAME TRUCK AGAIN."

Excellent Truck

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I wanted a nice comfortable vehicle. I needed the utility of a truck. This vehicle is excellent and I believe if you drive it, you will buy it. Already four of my friends have followed my lead. I will have mine for 10 years before I think I will ever consider looking at another TITAN."

I love this truck! Power, handling, comfort

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "It is a blast to drive and comfortable all the way"

Cons: "Wish it was long bed to haul gooseneck no ashtray"

"I bought this truck brand new and have yet to find anything I don't like about it! It has the room and comfort of a luxury sedan, with the power and traction of the best off road vehicles. And yes I have driven it way off road. I never hesitate to pass a slow moving vehicle, I know my Titan will get up and go with no guesswork, and get me around faster than any other vehicle I've ever owned. It is a peach."

What Is NOT To Like About This Truck!

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "A Girl's Dream Come True"

Cons: "Could use another 5mpg"

The Texas Wall Truck

"I've been raised a Ford girl, then learned to love Chevy/GMC. But got a great deal on this Titan so gave it a try. That was 4 years ago! This truck is built like a tank, holds the road no matter the conditions like a nascar. Good ground clearance excellent, comfort and convenience is a plus. Handles anything weight and size that I've thrown at her! Room for improvement? Only the fuel mileage. If they could bump it up 5mpg it would be a perfect truck! Now I will only buy Nissan.This truck rates a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10!"

The Texas Wall Truck

Great Truck

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, Reliable, Versatile, & Comfortable"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

"I bought an 07 4x4 LE Crew Cab new. This truck has done EVERYTHING I've ever asked it to do. I drive back and forth from So. Cal. to our place in Montana, that's 1300 miles one way and the crew cab is so roomy and comfortable, it's no problem. Once we get to Montana, I put this truck to work, hauling wood, repairing fences, towing equipment, it gets no break. In the winter I put the chains on, switch it to 4 wheel drive and it takes icy roads no problem. In the 5 years that I've owned it (110,000 miles) all I've had to do (besides routine maintenance) is change a battery. I test drove a Dodge, Chevy, and Toyota, this truck was the best of the lot. Finally, I didn't buy this truck so I could get good gas mileage, and if you're looking for good gas mileage, I'd suggest a "Smart Car". Buy this truck for everything else you have to do."

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

Just a very well oiled machine

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "much more for your money"

Cons: "navigation need serious upgrades"

"I bought this pre owned at under 8,000 miles on it and have used it for everything. This is actually the best truck i ever had. i even owned chevy and fords and nothing compares to this titan because of the quality i get with this as a fully loaded truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals