• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 488 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

luv my truck its been great

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "reliability comfortable for a big guy"

Cons: "floor mats didnt last long at all"

"just time for a full crew cab and lifted truck would recommend it to anyone Its been very reliable"

Best Yet!!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"I have owned a few domestic trucks and a Toyota, after owning this Nissan Titan I would never consider a domestic again. The Toyota was a great truck as well,but i prefer the Titan. This truck gets worked non stop,i continually exceed the towing capacity and it hasn't yet had an issue. All i have done since 2008 is brake pads,tires and fluid changes. I upgraded the brake pads to carbon metallic which seems to help when towing."

06 titan crew cab currently 62000 miles

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Just a fun truck"

Cons: "badly placed cheap mufler, passenger tires"

"I really enjoy driving my Titan. If you are looking now you should be fine. The six disk cd/radio was replaced within two months(07) Door handles were "sticky"(07) My exhaust prematurely failed(09)and the factory location of the muffler was to the rear of the heat shroud? Thus melting the main wire harness. Lost trailer brakes(not fun) but after making "jumper" wire we were back on the road. I ended up rewiring several wires. Had to replace passenger tires with truck tires(10),Why they put them on a truck still baffles me.Had issues with the power windows(10),tailgate assist went out(10)New battery(11) New brakes complete(13) Minor interior issues."

Does all i ask it to, just uses a good deal of gas

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "great power, handles very well,reliable"

Cons: "poor view around front a-pllars, poor heated seats"

"Good riding for a 2007 model year, handles well, drives as though it were a smaller vehicle, poor visibility around A-pillars, mileage was 10-11 around town, improved to almost 13 mpg, as well as much better low end grunt with the addition of a performance exhaust system, original exhaust is restrictive. I have had no issues except first week my windshield cracked, replaced under warranty and one recall for drive-belt idler pulley. I will look at 2015 Titans with 5.0 L Cummins once available. Likely will replace this 07 with a new 2015 Titan."

Great Truck wide a great highway ride!!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Great ride , Towing easy with powerful engine"

Cons: "gas mileage 10-12 city, 16 hgy"

"It rides better than may trucks on highway. I love the seating up front with captians chairs and the rear sliding window in rear.Towed my 29 foot RV trailer with ease and has no lack of power. I have been orginal owner and have had only brake issues since I wasn't driving it enough. I had to replace rotors due to rusting. Friends that have other truck brands have complimented the Titan on how well it rides on the highway. Excellent seating and room for four large adults both front and rear. I have had zero issues other than brakes."

Worst truck I have ever owned

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Flex fuel, great on road, tight turning radius"

Cons: "horrible on bad roads or off road."

"This is perhaps the worst truck I have ever owned. Has needed more service than any other truck I have ever had. The 4 wheel drive system is almost worthless. It only has a 3.36 rear end and low range is 2:1 instead of the typical 2.7:1. This truck is horrible on bad roads and worthless if you go where the pavement ends. I have owned several other trucks that never got stuck going to the places this truck got stuck."

Do not buy this truck.Worst truck we ever bought

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reason: Constant problems

Cons: "Lack of reliability.Poor construction"

"Looking back its this simple:I owned a Ford before I bought the Nissan and I own a Ford now.At one time or another I have owned just about every make of truck there is and I HAVE ALWAYS GONE BACK TO FORD.They are the best truck on the market period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Best I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Have made numerous long trips and never had any problems with this truck, I will happily buy another one."

LOVE THIS TRUCK. Please make a bigger one!

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Safe Safe Safe vehicle. PULLS like a dream."

Cons: "Better left side arm rest for driver."

"Cried today as my truck was totaled. Icey roads caused a driver of a ford explorer to lose control, cross the centerline and destroyed the drivers side of my truck, tore the axel of the rear of the truck, and sheared the drive shaft off. Hard hit. Deputy said had I been in a car, I would not have walked away from this one. His actual words were 'buy another one, just like this one.' This truck took a hard hit, air bags deployed, and most likely could have saved my life. I highly recommend this truck, and she pulled like a dream (2 horse trailer) handled like a dream. Some good times in this truck, and am missing her sorely."

162000miles everthing orginal brakes,belts

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "great and powerful"

"its all qrginal except which I just chaged at 91000 on my 2nd set of tires because truck never got out of line great great"

Best vehicle I have ever had

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pros: "Very practical well designed truck"

Cons: "Rear air is not sufficient"

"Most dependable truck I ever owned, comfortable and practical interior. Have almost 200,000 miles on it, engine and drive train have never been touched."

excellent choice

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, functionality, performance"

Cons: "Paint finish, cheap plastics"

"I bought my '08 nissan titan se 4x4 new. I have never had an issue with it mechanically. Functionally, the truck is perfect, plenty of storage, comfortable, and overall just nice to live with. My complaints are about the the paint and plastics on the truck. I had to have the top & hood re painted recently, and it is just over 5 yrs old. I keep the truck waxed and clean with good products, but the clear coat still wore off (according to the body shop), and the paint faded out & looked bad. The black plastic trim on the exterior also fades quickly. There are products on the market to make it look new again, but you do have to re apply them often. The interior plastic is also kind of cheap. The glove box doesn't line up right in my truck, and you can see the dash flex when you push on it from the front by the radio. Not a big deal, but the fit & finish on this truck is the only thing lacking when compared to a ford. I do like my titan a lot, and expect to keep it until it is 10 yrs old, and do not expect to have any issues to speak of. I would absolutely buy this truck again, new or used."

Best Truck in class

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Stronger than other 1/2 Tons, fair mileage,"

Cons: "Small bed, A/C blower motor"

"This has been the best truck in its class. I've done more hauling and towing with this truck that my previous GM trucks could not handle. it may be 1/2 ton rated, but it handles more like a 3/4 ton. The only quirk, the bed is too small. I'd like to have a 6.5' or longer, this only has a 5.5'. The factory A/C blower motor is weak, but if you get the O'Reilly's replacement it will not be an issue. All of my GM trucks have crapped out at 60K, this is the first truck since 1996 that has made it over 100K with very little repairs needed, only the A/C blower motor (3 times), brakess & rotors (3 time) tires, routine maintenance, and about to need new shocks and struts. Recommend replacing factory rotors with high performance rotors to avoid warping issues, especially on the front. Since making this change, I've got about 70K on the brakes and rotors. With factory rotors, because I do a lot of towing/hauling, the front rotors tend to warp about 20K."

I love this truck! Power, handling, comfort

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "It is a blast to drive and comfortable all the way"

Cons: "Wish it was long bed to haul gooseneck no ashtray"

"I bought this truck brand new and have yet to find anything I don't like about it! It has the room and comfort of a luxury sedan, with the power and traction of the best off road vehicles. And yes I have driven it way off road. I never hesitate to pass a slow moving vehicle, I know my Titan will get up and go with no guesswork, and get me around faster than any other vehicle I've ever owned. It is a peach."

What Is NOT To Like About This Truck!

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "A Girl's Dream Come True"

Cons: "Could use another 5mpg"

The Texas Wall Truck

"I've been raised a Ford girl, then learned to love Chevy/GMC. But got a great deal on this Titan so gave it a try. That was 4 years ago! This truck is built like a tank, holds the road no matter the conditions like a nascar. Good ground clearance excellent, comfort and convenience is a plus. Handles anything weight and size that I've thrown at her! Room for improvement? Only the fuel mileage. If they could bump it up 5mpg it would be a perfect truck! Now I will only buy Nissan.This truck rates a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10!"

The Texas Wall Truck

Love

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "spacious, powerful, plenty of torque, fun to drive"

Cons: "tow capacity even with b/t :("

"I absolutely love my truck. If I had it my way, I would keep it as long as I could and just buy a newer one when the time came. It's roomy, comfortable, plenty of power, does great off road, even the rear seats give adult passengers plenty of space. The easy lift tailgate, under seat storage, and roomy console all have contributed to me falling in love with this truck. Unfortunately, it's time to upgrade from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 or 1-ton. I keep trying to find a way to keep my titan and also get something larger for towing the 5er... If you are looking to buy a Titan, I am certain you won't be disappointed!"

Nissan titan

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

"This is an awesome truck.I looked way to long at fords and dodge. Both are nice options but for the price the Titan gives you the most! ground clearance and horsepower and just a good simple workhorse truck this is your best bet. I have owned mine for 3 years now and not had any issues at all.The gas mileage is not great but the hp is worth it. Im glad they dont make a v-6 version. If your are looking for a great truck without spending too much this is a good truck"

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

Nice vehicle/some issues

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive,attractive body,kids love the dvd"

Cons: "Toggle Navigation,no heat in winter"

"I purchased this vechicle new in 2008 because of its features like navigation,bluetooth,heated leather bucket seats,dvd etc. After 1 year,front axle went up,repaired under warranty,bluetooth after 2nd year but dealership wont fix it as I was over 40k miles. They quoted me $700 for repair.At 35k, axle got stuck in 4x4 low mode and wont release.Dealership said I have to put in reverse and then it will release. It worked a few times. Never did that on my toyota?? AT 45k,the heat stopped working ( fan just blows cold). Now at 59k,shocks are gone, I am on my 3rd set of tires at $225 a piece and thinking of either repairing all issues or geting rid of it. Any ideas?"

Great Truck

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, Reliable, Versatile, & Comfortable"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

"I bought an 07 4x4 LE Crew Cab new. This truck has done EVERYTHING I've ever asked it to do. I drive back and forth from So. Cal. to our place in Montana, that's 1300 miles one way and the crew cab is so roomy and comfortable, it's no problem. Once we get to Montana, I put this truck to work, hauling wood, repairing fences, towing equipment, it gets no break. In the winter I put the chains on, switch it to 4 wheel drive and it takes icy roads no problem. In the 5 years that I've owned it (110,000 miles) all I've had to do (besides routine maintenance) is change a battery. I test drove a Dodge, Chevy, and Toyota, this truck was the best of the lot. Finally, I didn't buy this truck so I could get good gas mileage, and if you're looking for good gas mileage, I'd suggest a "Smart Car". Buy this truck for everything else you have to do."

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

A great truck.

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Cons: "Mpg is tough in this economy."

"Strong, comfortable, smooth, and dependable. The bells and whistles are impressive. The look is classy."

2nd Titan

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, towing, reliability"

Cons: "Gas mileage, suspension"

"I bought the 09 LE crew cab after my 05 SE king cab was rearended and totaled due to a bent frame. Both trucks were great i liked the 05 better because it did not have the flex fuel engine, seemed to run a little better despite having 12 less hp. The le has lots of room inside and the leather is nice. Tows great but the suspension is too soft, i was told that the LE has a softer suspension because it is supposed to be better for long trips. Overall both trucks were/are great, with very few issues. Worst part about owning it is the fuel bill!"

Beast

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Endless power, smooth, comfortable,"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought this truck used (was in excellent condition) Awesome power, smooth transmission, great 4 wheel drive. MPG not great but you don't buy a truck to get good gas mileage. Would recommend this truck over any of the "big 4" American trucks"

good but yet some issues

By on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pros: "awesome acceleration and handling. 4x4 is awesome"

Cons: "cheap interior. aweful gas milage"

"we bought this truck in september of 2011 and it barely had 100,000 miles on it. does okay on gas, but the tundra seems to do better. we had it for two months and it left us stuck on the side of the road. computer went out. nissan said it was a recall and they'd fix it at no cost and pay for the towing. and the interior is so cheap. nice, but cheap. great truck other than that. great acceleration and awesome handling. better than ford, dodge, or gm trucks by far."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals