• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 490 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Great medium weight tow vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Very unique 1/2 ton truck with great power."

Cons: "Not fuel efficient as more recent 1/2 ton trucks."

"I bought this 4X4 truck to tow a 6500lb travel trailer. It has been perfect in all weather and road conditions. The engine provides great power when towing and fun acceleration when driving solo. The ride is smooth and the interior is very comfortable...dual climate controls, nav system, sat radio, great sound system all at a reasonably low price. Because it has a short wheel base, it is very maneuverable in city traffic and parking garages where crew cab F250's drive like land barges."

Reliable work truck

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Value, low cost of ownershio"

Cons: "Cheap rusted screws"

"172k miles with very little maintenance issues. Changed rotors, serpentine belt, tires, part of the exhaust rusted, bolts holding the skid plate rusted. That's it. Had an issue with the fan as a chip went bad. Bought it online and replaced myself. Also, back right speaker went out shutting the stereo down. Overall, I cannot complain. I put a lot of highway miles but I use it as a truck, not a vehicle that just happens to be a truck. Rarely wash it, haul firewood, dirt, stones, pull a landscape trailer. Goes through snow and at times I used 4wd low to get out of 2' of snow. Nissan hasn't changed the look except for the back window. Doubt I will buy another but I will keep this until it dies."

luv my truck its been great

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "reliability comfortable for a big guy"

Cons: "floor mats didnt last long at all"

"just time for a full crew cab and lifted truck would recommend it to anyone Its been very reliable"

Best Yet!!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"I have owned a few domestic trucks and a Toyota, after owning this Nissan Titan I would never consider a domestic again. The Toyota was a great truck as well,but i prefer the Titan. This truck gets worked non stop,i continually exceed the towing capacity and it hasn't yet had an issue. All i have done since 2008 is brake pads,tires and fluid changes. I upgraded the brake pads to carbon metallic which seems to help when towing."

06 titan crew cab currently 62000 miles

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Just a fun truck"

Cons: "badly placed cheap mufler, passenger tires"

"I really enjoy driving my Titan. If you are looking now you should be fine. The six disk cd/radio was replaced within two months(07) Door handles were "sticky"(07) My exhaust prematurely failed(09)and the factory location of the muffler was to the rear of the heat shroud? Thus melting the main wire harness. Lost trailer brakes(not fun) but after making "jumper" wire we were back on the road. I ended up rewiring several wires. Had to replace passenger tires with truck tires(10),Why they put them on a truck still baffles me.Had issues with the power windows(10),tailgate assist went out(10)New battery(11) New brakes complete(13) Minor interior issues."

Does all i ask it to, just uses a good deal of gas

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "great power, handles very well,reliable"

Cons: "poor view around front a-pllars, poor heated seats"

"Good riding for a 2007 model year, handles well, drives as though it were a smaller vehicle, poor visibility around A-pillars, mileage was 10-11 around town, improved to almost 13 mpg, as well as much better low end grunt with the addition of a performance exhaust system, original exhaust is restrictive. I have had no issues except first week my windshield cracked, replaced under warranty and one recall for drive-belt idler pulley. I will look at 2015 Titans with 5.0 L Cummins once available. Likely will replace this 07 with a new 2015 Titan."

Great Truck wide a great highway ride!!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Great ride , Towing easy with powerful engine"

Cons: "gas mileage 10-12 city, 16 hgy"

"It rides better than may trucks on highway. I love the seating up front with captians chairs and the rear sliding window in rear.Towed my 29 foot RV trailer with ease and has no lack of power. I have been orginal owner and have had only brake issues since I wasn't driving it enough. I had to replace rotors due to rusting. Friends that have other truck brands have complimented the Titan on how well it rides on the highway. Excellent seating and room for four large adults both front and rear. I have had zero issues other than brakes."

Worst truck I have ever owned

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Flex fuel, great on road, tight turning radius"

Cons: "horrible on bad roads or off road."

"This is perhaps the worst truck I have ever owned. Has needed more service than any other truck I have ever had. The 4 wheel drive system is almost worthless. It only has a 3.36 rear end and low range is 2:1 instead of the typical 2.7:1. This truck is horrible on bad roads and worthless if you go where the pavement ends. I have owned several other trucks that never got stuck going to the places this truck got stuck."

Do not buy this truck.Worst truck we ever bought

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reason: Constant problems

Cons: "Lack of reliability.Poor construction"

"Looking back its this simple:I owned a Ford before I bought the Nissan and I own a Ford now.At one time or another I have owned just about every make of truck there is and I HAVE ALWAYS GONE BACK TO FORD.They are the best truck on the market period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Best I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"Have made numerous long trips and never had any problems with this truck, I will happily buy another one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals