2006 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 498 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

BETTER THAN BIG THREE

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"MY 1ST IMPORT, ALWAYS HAD FORDS. VERY HAPPY WITH THE TRUCK AND NISSAN SO FAR. LOTS OF POWER AND COMFORT. WOULD PURCHASE SAME TRUCK AGAIN."

Excellent Truck

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"I wanted a nice comfortable vehicle. I needed the utility of a truck. This vehicle is excellent and I believe if you drive it, you will buy it. Already four of my friends have followed my lead. I will have mine for 10 years before I think I will ever consider looking at another TITAN."

I love this truck! Power, handling, comfort

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "It is a blast to drive and comfortable all the way"

Cons: "Wish it was long bed to haul gooseneck no ashtray"

"I bought this truck brand new and have yet to find anything I don't like about it! It has the room and comfort of a luxury sedan, with the power and traction of the best off road vehicles. And yes I have driven it way off road. I never hesitate to pass a slow moving vehicle, I know my Titan will get up and go with no guesswork, and get me around faster than any other vehicle I've ever owned. It is a peach."

Great Truck

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, Reliable, Versatile, & Comfortable"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

"I bought an 07 4x4 LE Crew Cab new. This truck has done EVERYTHING I've ever asked it to do. I drive back and forth from So. Cal. to our place in Montana, that's 1300 miles one way and the crew cab is so roomy and comfortable, it's no problem. Once we get to Montana, I put this truck to work, hauling wood, repairing fences, towing equipment, it gets no break. In the winter I put the chains on, switch it to 4 wheel drive and it takes icy roads no problem. In the 5 years that I've owned it (110,000 miles) all I've had to do (besides routine maintenance) is change a battery. I test drove a Dodge, Chevy, and Toyota, this truck was the best of the lot. Finally, I didn't buy this truck so I could get good gas mileage, and if you're looking for good gas mileage, I'd suggest a "Smart Car". Buy this truck for everything else you have to do."

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

Just a very well oiled machine

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "much more for your money"

Cons: "navigation need serious upgrades"

"I bought this pre owned at under 8,000 miles on it and have used it for everything. This is actually the best truck i ever had. i even owned chevy and fords and nothing compares to this titan because of the quality i get with this as a fully loaded truck."

Nice comfortable truck with lots of power

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable car-like interior, stylish, Powerful"

Cons: "Engine"

"INTERIOR: The interior of this truck is like sitting in a loaded Maxima, but with a commanding view over surrounding traffic. The controls are well laid out and the trim is stylish. The leg room in both the front an rear seats is plentiful, especially the rear seat leg room which was a big selling point when I first looked at this truck. A negative is that the window switches are poorly placed and catch water during those dreaded times you need to open the window during a rain storm. EXTERIOR: The exterior of this truck is stylish and still turns heads some four years after it's original purchase. The exterior storage compartment is a 'neat' novelty, but it is not truly water or dirt proof. It's a place to throw some bungee cords, but I wouldn't put anything of value, or anything even a little bit sensitive to water or dirt. The tailgate has always been a source of irritation since the truck was new. I realize that no matter how fancy this truck is, it is still a truck. However, the tailgate has always rattled to the point where I can hear it in the cab with the windows up, I had it looked at and adjusted during some routine service visits to the dealer, but I was ultimately told that the rattle is just the nature of the beast. In regards to noise, I happen to like the throaty sound of a 5.6 liter V8, but I could see that the engine noise could be a distraction to those who don't share my appreciation for a sound of a beefy V8. The wind noise is minimal given he large profile of the truck, but the tire hum is pretty notable, at least on the Pro-4x with the more aggressive tire treads. DRIVING DYNAMICS: This truck has power to spare and has acceleration that puts it in contention with V8 sport sedans. I don't tow anything with this truck, but the torque would seem plentiful to pull a moderate sized boat, camper, or maybe even a horse trailer. The truck handles great and has a tight turning radius given its size and length. RELIABILITY: I've had this truck in for a couple of factory recalls. Other than that I've never had the truck in for anything more than routine service. For what it is worth, the truck went through the original set of tires in less than 24,000 miles and I am a very conservative driver who does about 50/50 highway/city driving. I've gotten about 35,000 miles out of the replacement tires (different brand) and foresee getting another 10/15,000 out of them. QUALITY: Overall the fit and finish of this truck is nice. This was the first Nissan product I've ever owned and had been a "Ford guy" prior to purchasing this Titan. I am on the fence as to whether or not I will buy another Nissan to replace this truck. I have no reason to not, but...."

Great, but repair costs are terrible...

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Overall, I was very satisfied with my Nissan until repairs starting adding up quickly. My Titan was a 2006 with 42k miles which is below average as it was driven only several times per week. Prior to winter the heater stopped working and was looked at by several dealers. In the end, the cost to fix the heater problem was approximately $3000. This is an unbelievable cost for repair this time in comparison to other manufacturers. I was not expecting such a costly repair for a vehicle with under 50k miles. In addition, a power steering hose and axle joint seal failed as well totaling over $1000 in repairs. Based on this experience, I will never buy a Nissan vehicle again or recommend them to others."

safest truck I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "Every thing you could want and complete safety."

Cons: "needs a little better gas millage."

"Had a 2004 Titan LE, got hit in the side by a drunk, flipped over on the driver side, outside of truck totaled, inside looked like new. Whole family waked away unhurt, went out and bought a 2006 Titan the nest week. Has all the comfort of a car and the usefulness of a truck. I'm just looking to trade up to a new one."

Saved my life

By on Saturday, September 18, 2010

"This is my second Ttian. My first was 2006. standing still I was hit so hard from behind the vehicle was a total loss. I had no injuries. I drove it home from the scene, The rear frame was cracked from the impact. The baby benz had the engine in the front seat. This truck saved my life. I bought the 2007 10 day later and have never had a repair bill other than maintenance. I use a hydrogen conversion kit for intake boost and I have increased the mileage by 30% Go Titan."

By on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"Pros: Gutsy engine, pulls a trailer better than some 3/4 ton trucks, feels solid inside and out, roomy interior, comfortable, great value. Cons: Spray-in bedliner scratches and wears faster than my other trucks with plastic liners, the rear of the cab is kind of spartan, engine and exhaust get a little rough sounding at higher revs, Nissan is lazy with fit and finish...But I could easily forget about all of that! The Titian is awesome and extremely underrated. It's one of the older truck on the market, yet it feels new, looks great and does things better than so many other trucks. Have I ever needed to take it to the dealer for repairs? Nope, it's been very reliable. I've driven and owned many trucks, but my 08 Titan has so far been the best. If Nissan doesn't decide to build a redesigned Titan, I don't think I'll be trading this one in anytime soon. MY20O8Titan"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals