2006 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 499 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

By on Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, LOTS of room, great ride"

Cons: "fuel consumption"

"This is my 2nd Titan and it is the BEST truck I have ever owned. Taken it to Canada twice without any problems. Bought both my Titans new and had no problems with either one except the original tire wear. Only got 15K out of both sets of OE tires. (Goodyear Wrangler SR=JUNK)The only drawback to this truck is the fuel mileage, which ranges from 14-16mpg. This doesn't matter if it is empty or has 12,000lbs behind it (which I HAVE DONE.) The truck will pull a house off of a foundation. If you are wanting a truck for fuel mileage, dont buy this, but if you want a truck for "truck stuff", get one of these!!!"

Nice vehicle/some issues

By on Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive,attractive body,kids love the dvd"

Cons: "Toggle Navigation,no heat in winter"

"I purchased this vechicle new in 2008 because of its features like navigation,bluetooth,heated leather bucket seats,dvd etc. After 1 year,front axle went up,repaired under warranty,bluetooth after 2nd year but dealership wont fix it as I was over 40k miles. They quoted me $700 for repair.At 35k, axle got stuck in 4x4 low mode and wont release.Dealership said I have to put in reverse and then it will release. It worked a few times. Never did that on my toyota?? AT 45k,the heat stopped working ( fan just blows cold). Now at 59k,shocks are gone, I am on my 3rd set of tires at $225 a piece and thinking of either repairing all issues or geting rid of it. Any ideas?"

this is why dodge is building it in 2011

By on Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"this truck has been in the shop more then on the road i think this is why nissan is having dodge build the new titan"

My Third since 2004

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"Excellent Truck, Have a 04 4x4 LE King Cab, a 04 4x4 LE Crew Cab, and a new 2007 SE 4x2. These trucks are comfortable and all have traveled throughout the US with out any problems. All have towed the toyhaulers, Auto transports, boats and 29 ft travel trailer. Cannot find anything to change my mind on the quality and the power this truck provides for the adventureous Home Owner. Still have all three trucks one with 40000 miles, one with 30000 miles and one with 10000 miles. These trucks have all been equipped with ARE Tonnea Cover, Snug Top tonnea Cover and a Snug Top Super Sport Camper Shell. All the above extras have improved the Gas mileage on all of them and provide great convience. I highly recommend this vehicle above all the other trucks out there, better mileage, handling, ride. The truck is like a rock, and out of all of the Full Size Trucks out there this truck has Low Emissions, great gas mileage, loves to tow, never loses power on hills while towing, very comfortable on long rides, very stable on Ice, Snow, mud, gravel, and sand. Great value for what is offered on the market, and excellent service at Nissan to keep them all new. This truck also had the most U.S. made parts, and assembly out of all the trucks on the market and offered the best gas mileage and it is truly a truck built in the USA and for the USA. Current mpg highway on 04 Titan LE KC 17.5pg, 04 Titan LE CC 17 mpg, 07 Titan SE KC 20.5mpg. Check this truck out if you want some true american muscle in your truck !!!"

Best Truck in class

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Stronger than other 1/2 Tons, fair mileage,"

Cons: "Small bed, A/C blower motor"

"This has been the best truck in its class. I've done more hauling and towing with this truck that my previous GM trucks could not handle. it may be 1/2 ton rated, but it handles more like a 3/4 ton. The only quirk, the bed is too small. I'd like to have a 6.5' or longer, this only has a 5.5'. The factory A/C blower motor is weak, but if you get the O'Reilly's replacement it will not be an issue. All of my GM trucks have crapped out at 60K, this is the first truck since 1996 that has made it over 100K with very little repairs needed, only the A/C blower motor (3 times), brakess & rotors (3 time) tires, routine maintenance, and about to need new shocks and struts. Recommend replacing factory rotors with high performance rotors to avoid warping issues, especially on the front. Since making this change, I've got about 70K on the brakes and rotors. With factory rotors, because I do a lot of towing/hauling, the front rotors tend to warp about 20K."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals