• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2006 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 490 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great medium weight tow vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Very unique 1/2 ton truck with great power."

Cons: "Not fuel efficient as more recent 1/2 ton trucks."

"I bought this 4X4 truck to tow a 6500lb travel trailer. It has been perfect in all weather and road conditions. The engine provides great power when towing and fun acceleration when driving solo. The ride is smooth and the interior is very comfortable...dual climate controls, nav system, sat radio, great sound system all at a reasonably low price. Because it has a short wheel base, it is very maneuverable in city traffic and parking garages where crew cab F250's drive like land barges."

Reliable work truck

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Value, low cost of ownershio"

Cons: "Cheap rusted screws"

"172k miles with very little maintenance issues. Changed rotors, serpentine belt, tires, part of the exhaust rusted, bolts holding the skid plate rusted. That's it. Had an issue with the fan as a chip went bad. Bought it online and replaced myself. Also, back right speaker went out shutting the stereo down. Overall, I cannot complain. I put a lot of highway miles but I use it as a truck, not a vehicle that just happens to be a truck. Rarely wash it, haul firewood, dirt, stones, pull a landscape trailer. Goes through snow and at times I used 4wd low to get out of 2' of snow. Nissan hasn't changed the look except for the back window. Doubt I will buy another but I will keep this until it dies."

luv my truck its been great

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "reliability comfortable for a big guy"

Cons: "floor mats didnt last long at all"

"just time for a full crew cab and lifted truck would recommend it to anyone Its been very reliable"

Best Yet!!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"I have owned a few domestic trucks and a Toyota, after owning this Nissan Titan I would never consider a domestic again. The Toyota was a great truck as well,but i prefer the Titan. This truck gets worked non stop,i continually exceed the towing capacity and it hasn't yet had an issue. All i have done since 2008 is brake pads,tires and fluid changes. I upgraded the brake pads to carbon metallic which seems to help when towing."

06 titan crew cab currently 62000 miles

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pros: "Just a fun truck"

Cons: "badly placed cheap mufler, passenger tires"

"I really enjoy driving my Titan. If you are looking now you should be fine. The six disk cd/radio was replaced within two months(07) Door handles were "sticky"(07) My exhaust prematurely failed(09)and the factory location of the muffler was to the rear of the heat shroud? Thus melting the main wire harness. Lost trailer brakes(not fun) but after making "jumper" wire we were back on the road. I ended up rewiring several wires. Had to replace passenger tires with truck tires(10),Why they put them on a truck still baffles me.Had issues with the power windows(10),tailgate assist went out(10)New battery(11) New brakes complete(13) Minor interior issues."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals