2005 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Good deal

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Reliable tough truck that blows away the competition for the money. LP was 35K, got it for $29K. Comparably equipped Tundra priced at $40K with less off. Gas mileage is good, 18MPG on the highway with a tonneau cover. Have spent $0 on repairs since purchase. Two thumbs way up!"

I won this vehicle in a Hunting contest for free

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "Clean"

When I first won the truck

"Its lifted 6" with 35" tires with 20"fuel rims. It has a camouflage wrap with sponsor stickers. The original color underneath is black. Drives brand new. Its very clean not a scratch on it. Has 13,000 miles on it and has never touched off road."

When I first won the truck

The Titan is a great pick up truck

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Great truck, comfortable ride, very reliable"

Cons: "poor gas mileage, lousy Good Year stock tires"

"I have about 36,000 on my 2010 King Cab SE model. It has never given me any issues, is still as tight as a drum and still drives like the day I drove it home. It works great in the snow and always feels sure footed. I love the growl the exhaust makes when you step on it. I have the Texas Titan package so I have chrome wheels, the billet grille and chrome everything. I have people comment on it all the time. It is nice to drive something besides the typical F 150 or Silverado that everyone else on the road has. The standard Good Year Wranglers were good tires, but wore out at 30,000 miles. I do not drive hard enough to justify them wearing out so early. Aside of that, I have no complaints about my Titan. I have driven it 800 miles to friends and it is very comfortable to spend time in. I wish it got better mileage, but knew going in it was going to guzzle gas. I was able to get almost $7,500 off the sticker! My truck stickered at $33,300 and I paid $25,600! You can get a great deal on this truck between rebates and haggeling. They don't sell alot, so you can get a great deal. Don't dismiss teh Titan over the others, you will be surprised as to what you will get for a really capable truck that tows well, drives well, and offers plenty of room for a great deal."

Solid long term truck with plenty of power.

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

"I bought this truck two years ago because I needed a vehicle to tow a trailer and haul lumber for various projects. I mainly bought this truck because it met my requirements for features, and was low cost compared to others. Still, I was apprehensive about the truck's reliability. In the past 2 years I have driven the truck all over the southeast with no mechanical problems at all. The engine runs smooth, transmission shifts smooth, the wheels have remained in alignment and brakes required no maintenance other than a new set of pads. I keep up with all regular maintenance, performing most of it myself- which is relatively easy compared to other imports I've dealt with. Pros: Plenty of v8 power - no problem hauling a load of lumber or towing a boat No mechanical problems in two years Wheels stay in alignment, eliminating unnecessary tire wear Solid feeling drive in all conditions with very responsive handling Sound system is high quality and sounds great Cons Doors rattle some when off road (not sure if its unique to me) Manual windows (?? Is this the 80s?) By all counts, this is a great truck. My only complaints are really cosmetic when compared to the reliability factor."

Owned 2.5 Years

By on Thursday, March 10, 2011

"I purchased this truck 2.5 years ago as an off lease, only hesitated due to high mileage (68K) Since then I have put 25K miles on it and other then a battery blowing up on me, I have had no issue's with this truck. Brakes were squealing a little and had brakes checked and they said after 90K miles pads still had 75% life left on them, I was shocked. I did have to replace right rear axle seals, then found out there was a recall for them like 2 years after truck was new, so had to pay to fix myself. This truck drive smooth, handles well and has a ton of power for those hills, with tow package I can tow 9500 lbs, never really tested it. To be honest after 2.5 years of driving it and talking to other owners and nissan dealers, this truck is built like a tank and have been told I can expect up towards 250K miles before I might have transmission issues and 300K before possible engine problems. I plan on driving it another 100K miles with no worries. BTW between city and highway I pretty consistently get 19-20 MPG. I live in Prescott Valley Arizona which is basically a highway city."

GREAT TRUCK

By on Monday, April 16, 2007

"I love my Titan. It's the greatest truck ever. Like driving a luxury car! With the benefit of it being a truck"

cant beat it

By on Thursday, September 06, 2007

"i have and 4x4 fords and dodges, liked both.. However after buying my 4x4 titian would not go back to ford or dodge . Had for over two years and still love it...."

awesome truck

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Drives nice, great power, 4wd sytem is flawless. Did have some brake problems, dealer replaced. Some creeks and sqeeks, but easily found and fixed. Lots of room, great cabin storage, and pretty good gas milaage for a 4wd truck (14-18 mpg). The new Tundra is nice, but not worth the 4-5 g's more."

butch

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"excellent power, good strong truck. a little loud inside when accelerting. This truck feels like a truck. Not a truck on a car frame."

buy one

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"i test drove every truck in '05. nissan titan was by far the best. as soon as i finished the test drive, i knew this was the truck for me. handles more like a sports car than a truck, but you feel like you're driving a tank. and the sound of the engine when you drop your foot is awesome. before you buy another truck, at least give the titan a test drive. you will not be disappointed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals