• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 103 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Good Truck

By on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"This truck picks up quick. I've had for just about 3 years, and can't complain. I like the captain chairs, and the height of the truck."

Awsome Vehicle to drive

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"This truck runs really good. Ill never trade my Nissan Titan for no other vehicle unless its another Nissan Titan."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, October 13, 2007

"Purchased my truck in 4/05 and I put 55K miles on it. Love it for the comfort, performance and how you are perched on the seat. Have experienced Seat belt lock up on passenger and rear belts that can't seem to be fixed. Otherwise no problems. great gas mileage for truck 16 town/18 highway. Disappointed with resale value, but loved the purchase prices of 28K. Exellent acceleration."

2005 Titan

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"I've had my my Titan for 2 1/2 years and its really a great, solid truck. It's as plush inside (I have the LE with off-road) as my wifes Ranier. Plenty of power and 4 WD works great. The premium soun is the best Ive heard. Try one."

amazing truck

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"i have a 2005 titan and blew out rearend at 11000 miles but they have fixed the problem since 06 models. besides that i love my titan its the best vehicle i've ever owned by far."

my best truck yet

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"As an engine builder for over twenty years I was always impressed with Nissan. I always felt Nissan was on par with Honda and Toyota but at a better price.When I first leased my Titan I was driving 1200 miles each week and after carrying heavy stuff on concrete all those years, I need a good seat.This truck handles very precise and I can drive it all day. The engine and trans are very well tuned to each other and when you put your foot down things happen. Finally a truck that handles,with performance and is comfotable.I still like to toss a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the back when I need to tho, a bigger box would be nice. Drive one"

Great truck

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"Awesome truck! could have a bigger payload is my only complaint."

Nice Truck

By on Monday, May 28, 2007

"The Titan is great in many aspects. It drives like a car, but you are well perched on the drivers seat. Nice captains chairs and cruise control make it handle like a town car and are very nice for those long trips. You punch the gas and the thing really goes, plenty of power here. The brakes are second to none for safety purposes this is good for a hefty truck. Nice dash and the cluster is great and easy to read. Plenty of storage space with the glove box, and deep center console (DEEP). Plenty of cup holders and over head storage also make this a nice ride. Very roomy backseat maybe a little more than the 07 Silverado which was one of the other trucks i was considering buying along with Ford's F-150. But based upon pure value, horsepower, torque, room, standard options you can't beat the Titan. Hands down winner. Test it out, take some turns with it and take it on the highway before you buy. If you want a good litmus test then drive a two year old model of the truck you want to buy, I did (Silverado, and F-150) and then drove the new models, the Titan one drove like new whereas the others felt slightly sluggish and the steering was a littly less crisp. Thats what sold it for me, not to mention the service I received at the dealership. Buy it!"

Great Truck for All Seasons

By on Monday, October 29, 2007

"I cannot praise this vehicle enough! It has never had any reliability issues, and it ia s powerful truck that can do anything required of a truck in its class. My Titan has a great towing package with huge outside mirrors. The bed set-up has all kinds of accoutrements that make hauling safe & easy. The factory-installed bedliner is a real boon, and I highly recommend its cool tailgate that lowers itself slowly & is removable / lockable. I think it is the best looking truck around & get lots of compliments on it. It has comfortable ride & works great in 4WD when the weather &/or terrain requires. The only drawbacks that I have encountered are: 1. The A/C is a little slow to cool the cab down when it's really hot on those deadly humid Virginia summer days that hover around the 100 degree mark. That said, once you get rolling, it can freeze you out & the vents provide excellent cooling wherever you want to point them. 2. The oversiaed outside mirros would be better if they were self-dimming. They can be blinding at night in heavy highway traffic - the awful I-95 crushing commute). I feel extra safe in this truck & enjoy it more than any vehicle I've ever owned. I've owned Chevy CK 1500; Toyota Tacoma, Tundra, & Sequoia; Dodge Caravan; Jeep Liberty - liked them alll, but prefer the Titan. Admittedly, I'm a misplaced Texan & was raised to treat my vehicle like its my horse. My Titan is a lovable but powerful ride & I am very happy to own this fine "beauty & the beast" - all in one action-packed package."

Excellent truck for the value

By on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pros: "Excellent build quality and extremly safe vehicle to drive."

Cons: "none that I can think of"

"Bought this truck in July of 2010, one year after my wife and I rolled our 2005 Titan in Feb. of '09. Our '05 Titan was wonderful and litterally saved both our lives during the roll over crash. We both walked away from the crash, my wife had a small cut on her hand and I didn't get a scatch. The truck was totaled but was excellent up to the crash with 132000 miles on her (no rattles/shakes etc.) We ended up buying a new 2010 Pro4X Titan a year later and now have 25,000 miles on her and this truck is just as good if not better than the '05 was. We average 16 to 18MPG on the highway (deepends on how hard we drive the truck). Not bad for a full size crew cab 4X4. All in all the Titan is one outstanding truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals