2004 Nissan Titan King Cab

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2004 models.

starting to wonder?

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I've had the regular recalls, brakes, seatbelt, ect. Plus, check engine light, 4 low light, new battery at 25k, exhaust fell off at 35k, and yesterday warmed the truck up, went out to get in and there is a puddle of trans fluid underneath were trans fluid had run into radiator, filled up resevoir and run out. I have to think the trans will be close to shot. It's at the dealership now. truck is just over 50k now, I hope its covered under the powertrain warranty, but doubt it. I think Im done with nissan Titans."

very impressive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"love this truck. lots of room, excellent power. I pull a travel trailer (33 feet) with no problems. I have gotten 17 mpg on highway and 15-16 combined driving. Have only had to replace the battery so far. Am not impressed with paint. Seems like if you even brush against it, you will scratch the paint."

Best truck I ever owned!

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"I was a Ford guy who swore I'd never own a "Japanese" truck. That all changed however once I found out that this "Japanese" truck was actually designed and built here in America, while my father's 2007 Chevy was built in Canada! Since all my previous conclusions where wrong I decided to give the Titan a shot since I was able to get a good deal on one anyway. Man ol' man am I glad I did! This things an absolute beast! By far the most powerful truck I've ever owned or driven. I'm not good at listing every little detail about why I love this truck, but take my word for it, they ar excellent trucks. The interior is roomy and comfortable, the truck looks great and drives even better. Almost 400 ft lbs. of torque for Pete's sake! The only complaints I could come up with are the cheap plastics used in the interior, they really take away from an otherwise sharp designed truck. Gas mileage is also an issue. I've been averaging about 14 mpg's driving to work and back on highway roads."

could be more comfortable

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"Reliable truck. Gas milage is horrible. Racket pinion steering needs improvement. Handles poorly on bumpy roads. Power is outstanding. On the fly 4 wheel drive is great."

Rear axle

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Only major problem was the rear axle is to small for the truck. Had to replace axle at 26000 miles and still having problems with the new axle, i. e.; leaking axle seal, vibration."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Nissan Titan King Cab near Honolulu. See local deals