2015 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,786 - $31,582.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/7.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Titan 4x4 Crew Cab

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Traded a Loaded ext cab 04' Z71, for 2010 Pro-4X. Chevy had better seats comfort wise. But just takes some getting used to. At the beach the Nissan sliced thru the loose sand and mud with no problem in 4wd. Huge cab, upgrade to custom floor mats. Red stitching on leather is nice. In the city, 12.3 MPG. Highway about 15.5. Always premium fuel. Smokes them tires. Heavy foot but who cares, its a sports car on a truck chassis. Tie downs are great. Bose stereo was good in Chevy, RF sounds comparable or better, and Titan has center front speaker and rear tweeters! Tried other domestic trucks, won't go back. A diesel engine would make Titan even better. Main point, drives like a car. Turning much easier. Interior could get away from all the plastic, but otherwise, would make the new purchase again."

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"After owning 30 plus vehicles over the years I can’t say enough about our Titan! The overall stance and appearance of the truck is awesome to look at and the sound of stock exhaust is just right. Inside the cab the truck drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our two “big boys” in the back! I’m not one looking for flash on the inside and like the layout straight forward thus I gave it a 4 star as some may like a flashier interior, but in my opinion I really do love the simple straight forward look and quality of the components. My biggest complaint about the truck would be the gas mileage (but I knew this before I bought it) as I get 11 mpg constantly in the city and 16.5 to maybe 17 mpg’s on the highway if I’m lucky! Pulling our jet ski over a couple mountain passes with the truck loaded we always get 15.5 mpg’s, and I’m running the stock replacement K & N air filter. I’ve also added the platinum white halo light bulbs (9006 headlight bulbs and 899 fog light bulbs) which gets you away from the stock yellowish look as well as LED tail lights, matching Leer cab height canopy, and Recon 62” Big Rig Ice light bars down both sides of the truck that light up white when you unlock the truck, act as amber running lights when the parking lights are on, AND act as turn signals as well for added safety. One thing I wish Nissan would do is add the running lights/turn signals to the mirrors for not only added safety but sharper look! The only option I found was at Muth Mirror.com but you need to call them if you have the tow mirrors like I do. They can make the heated replacement mirrors with the red signals in them for $269 but if you have the auto-dimming side mirrors you will lose that option. No problems with the truck so far and I’d defiantly buy another one without hesitation! Any by the way I do drive like a grandpa, I baby this truck and do not have a heavy foot what so ever and yes my MPG comments above are dead on. For those that I’ve seen posting there getting 13 to 14 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway I’ve got no idea how that’s possible? Hope this info helps!"

Awesome

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I have had this truck since 2005 and i cant say anything bad on it. its comfortable, i have not yet had any problem with the vehicle except for a squeek on the center cousoule. its roomy and had power."

Awesome truck

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I was usually a Chevy man but after getting ignored by the chevy dealership i took a look at the Titan. It had great built in qualities roll down back window, bedliner, utili track system, bed extender, among other things. The truck has been great in fact in 4 yrs & 98k miles it went to the shop for the first time last week. The work mainly preventive to keep it taking care of business. i would definitely recommend to a friend."

A bit dated, but solid all around

By on Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Pros-Looks great, V-8 sounds great, towing capacity, ride Cons-Interior is dated, Sat radio ready not standard (very annoying), Gas mileage is very bad (I avg. 13.1 overall hwy and city) Overall I love the look of the Titan ( I have the heavy metal chrome package in radiant silver), it rides great and I love the power it provides when towing. Definitely shop around and compare this truck to the new crew cab tundra and ford f-150. The standard stereo tries to be above average but just stinks overall. I am replacing with the pioneer AVH-p3200BT. The Titan is one bad machine but I wouldn't buy it if I didn't live within 10 minutes of work and the boat ramp."