2014 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $39,529 - $40,966.

10/6.4

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Civil contractor

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"great truck more like luxury car. 65,000.mile first year not one problem. i drive it hard.. i bought the extended warranty, waste of money i haven't been able to use it for anything.. super power GAS mileage, not so good.. cant seem to get more then 16.7 highway.. 13. city.. factory spray liner , thin but ok, rear storage door behind rear wheel! great idea. should be bigger, cant even fit size 10.5 work boots.. I have been a Tahoe guy for the last 15 year till now"

This truck is great!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

"The Titan has plenty of power and handles like a dream. Unless you're looking for a truck to use for heavy work, the Titan is up to most tasks. And really, if you need more towing capacity, you probably shouldn't be looking at a 1/2 ton pickup."

Good reliable family truck.

By on Monday, February 06, 2012

Pros: "Six seats, reliable comfortable drive."

Cons: "It doesn't get 50 MPG but it does get close to 18"

"Our Titan has been very reliable. Having six seats has also proved to be very valuable for our family. The back seat fits three large car seats easily."

Titan 4x4 Crew Cab

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Traded a Loaded ext cab 04' Z71, for 2010 Pro-4X. Chevy had better seats comfort wise. But just takes some getting used to. At the beach the Nissan sliced thru the loose sand and mud with no problem in 4wd. Huge cab, upgrade to custom floor mats. Red stitching on leather is nice. In the city, 12.3 MPG. Highway about 15.5. Always premium fuel. Smokes them tires. Heavy foot but who cares, its a sports car on a truck chassis. Tie downs are great. Bose stereo was good in Chevy, RF sounds comparable or better, and Titan has center front speaker and rear tweeters! Tried other domestic trucks, won't go back. A diesel engine would make Titan even better. Main point, drives like a car. Turning much easier. Interior could get away from all the plastic, but otherwise, would make the new purchase again."

Best truck even in accident!!!!

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have nothing bad to say!!! My Titan has been great!!! My Titan is stock other than new towing hitch for toy haulers & an air intake. The air intake made it much faster. Everything I did with it, beat my expectations!!!! Off road, city driving, road trips, & even a car accident!!! My truck was t-boned on the passenger side by a older ford escort yesterday& is most likely totaled( looks like a semi hit it), but no one in my car was injured. Not even a scratch!!!! No windows broke even though it was down right where the impact happened!!!! Frame damage & flat tires. Cab is twisted as well as the bed, & passenger doors, leaf springs & back axel. But I could still drive it enough to get home. Great truck & I'm gonna miss my baby!!!! Sucks to see it in my drive way like that, but from now on is def Nissan & will get a new Titan!!!! My 2005 had air bag sensor problems was a recall from 2006 & up so be careful with that, because my airbags did NOT go off on impact!!! Would recommend to any & everyone!!!! I hope you love yours as much as I did mine!!!!!!"