• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2014 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,289 - $30,416.

10/6.4

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

a great vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Power and overall performance, comfort, and style"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"This truck has excellent power and performance. Low end torque is great. It is very roomy, comfortable, and has a great appearance. I am well pleased with the purchase. Mine is a 2012. It drives great and my family says it rides great. Could be better on fuel economy."

Best Truck I've ever owned!!!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "POWER, SPACE, and STYLE"

Cons: "FUEL..."

"I bought my 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE (Dark Gray) with 77,000 miles about 3 years ago. I caught a good deal on it cause it was a trade in and they were sending it to auction. I was specifically looking for a Crew cab titan and I haven't regreted this purchase one bit. I have a wife and two young boys that love to take trips in this vehicle. I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'11. Both of our boys are above average size for 6 and 4 years old. We never have an issue with cab space like we do in my wifes 2010 Ram 1500 SLT quad cab. My family also includes a 2 year old gread dane named "DUKE" and a dautsan named "OSCAR". The too enjoy riding around town in the back seat along with the kids. PLENTY OF ROOM. PLENTY OF POWER. GREAT LOOKS. I know that the gas mileage isn't very good compared to the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT or my previous 2002 Silverado 1500. But I knew what I was walking into when I purchased a pick-up truck. I've towed many times. I've moved from Texas to California pulling a uhaul trailer in a blizzard. This truck is a beast. Go get yourself a TITAN. You won't regret the purchase. I've only had to change the oil and tires. No major repairs and I drive this like I stole it. Hope this review intrigues you to buy one because it is worth it..."

Titan is simply Awesome in every regard

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Powerful, looks great, sounds great, runs fast"

Cons: "I am getting 16.6 miles per gallon rather get 50!"

"I am not like most reviewers who have owned many trucks. This is my first truck having owned many SUV's and fast cars. I am so overly happy with this truck I just had to say so. Its as fast as my last Porsche Cayanne and has better towing than my last Tahoe. If you are looking for a great truck the Titan will not let you down. And it looks awesome, I love it."

2004 4x4 Titan SE Crewcab, powerful, comfortable

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "power, comfort ,driving ease"

Cons: "rear end problems, brakes"

"Had truck since 2006, been in for a few recalls had extended warranty replaced radiator, window regulator,overhead console, replaced brakes with Stillen after market better but still they are mushy. What really is a hitter is the rear end problems they have had with the first few years, the spider gears brake and there is no replacements and the the dealers want 3000.00 to replace the whole rearend instead of just the spider gears with would cost maybe 300.00 to 500.00. The fix I went with is the Detroit truetrac, hope this fixes the problem. The truck has geast power and is the most comfortable vehicle I have owned, drives great and back seat is also comfortable and roomy. The mileage is like all trucks 13-14 in town 16-17 on highway that is driving easy and the speed limit, mileage goes way down if hard on throttle!! Might be better off buying a 2008 and newer do not think they are having all the problems the early models do.."

Nice Truck!

By on Friday, November 21, 2008

"I've owned the truck since 1/05 and I've had no problems with it whatsoever. It's a powerful truck that's easy to drive and fast! The brakes were never an issue for me and have lasted me 60K miles thus far. The truck tows excellenly! I hauled a 6 person hot tub on a 20' double tandem car hauler 4 hrs over the interstate once. I got caught on a SHORT on-ramp with a semi closing in real quickly. It was too late to brake, so I gunned it. The truck surprised the heck out of me, as it simply took off like a rocket! That's my favorite Titan story. The CC has tons of room! My wife sits comfortably between our 2 kids' car seats in the back seat. The truck is very comfortable on long hauls, as we typically drive it to Florida twice a year for our vacations. I don't understand why no other OEM has a sprayed-in bed liner, like the Titan's, but it's a VERY necessary item IMO. But, with gas and the economy the way it is, I've decided to trade the truck....for an '08 loaded Pro-4x4 Titan! My current truck is a 2x4 and doesn't have the Big Tow Pkg, which I'll need for our boat....someday."

VALUE PACKED

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Everything, ride, handling, etc. It just works"

Cons: "MPG, but you already knew that"

"I have owned my FULLY LOADED 2014 PRO 4-X TITAN for over a month and could not be happier. Yes the MPG is bad. I'm averaging around 14.2 MPG, but I knew that going in. Its no secret. What I can say is that you'll spend roughly $7,000+ less on a comparably equipped RAM 1500, Sierra or Tundra...the other three trucks I tested. For the money, there is no better value. Go scoop one up before Nissan drops the redesigned TITAN and jacks the prices."

Most fun to drive

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"The power and overall performance knocks the socks off the competition. Pull up next to someone at a light and they can't help but look! It's like they are saying light those wrangler tires up and show us what she can do!"

Chevy/Ford Guys should give Titan a shot.

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Full of options for much less then Ford/Chevy"

Cons: "MPG's but it's expected"

"First off the Titan is the only truck I have owned but i have driven Ram 1500 and Silverados and i can say this: This is a very nice riding truck and for the money, you get a lot. I had a 2007 Titan CC LE 4x4 short bed loaded which was my first truck i ever owned and loved it...and now i have a 2013 CC SV Premium 4x4. Got it for a great price, around $36,000 after incentives. I use it as an active home owner truck but i know this thing would make a great construction truck. PLENTY of room. It's very cozy and everyone who has ridden in it has commented on how much room there is and how smooth the ride is. Plenty of power for most people not the mention the VQ56 engine responds well to bolt ons like, exhaust, headers, intake and Uprev tune...you will pick up some very nice gains if you are into adding performance mods. Check the Titantalk forums. Gas mileage with spirited driving is 13.5MPG( i use 93 octane 100% of the time), on long trips i can get around 16. So in camparison it falls short compared to other models....But that will all change the the new Diesel comes out for 2015....which i will be getting. If you are looking to get into a Titan, wait for teh 2015 Titan Diesel to be released, i will be well worth it...300+hp and 500+tq and rumored at or above 25 MPG"

Great Truck with SV package

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "sv package, navigation, ride,"

Cons: "gas mileage,"

"I bought my Titan SV two months ago overall its a really impressive crew cab it might not be like Ram, Chevy or Ford but a great truck being more cheaper and good resale value. Titan has an adequate ride, gas mileage isn't best but not bad love the features and interior looks luxurious as been refreshed from last years model. Navigation and Bluetooth are pluses with excellent devices for my iPhone with Bluetooth even audio is excellent too along an Rockford Fosgate stereo system. I do like the navigation its best on other options crystal clear voice recognition and rearview camera is optional on SV package. Its a beautiful truck like the color to it and Titan interior is more comfortable. The handling, ride, controls overall greatest on a more cheaper truck like Nissan Titan for 2014. If looking for a crew cab or regular cab cheapest I'd recommend buying an Titan in a good resale value and has all the features needed."

Really happy with these truck.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "fuel is little hard on it."

"I always been a big horn fan and when I bought the Nissa Titan I was not sure about it but after a while I really enjoy the truck it will give you the power that you need to tow at any time, I'm proud to drive the titan at any time."

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Performance, interior features, ride, much cheaper"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage...Hope next gen has better mpg"

"Happy with having a Titan its a great truck to own has an good ride but gas mileage not best dropping to 18.2 mpg less. It's a real nice truck with SV Crew Cab all of features were available on Titan. The ride is smooth read reviews about it don't know why people were biasing about this truck to me a very nice truck although might be 10 years older needs some cosmetic changes love how comfortable the seats. Interior looks reasonable for price ever handling is amazing and got some excellent horsepower with the 4.6L engine it's so powerful. Titan has great brake distances and tows anything includes side bars available for storage something like with Ram 1500s box storages. Have a navigation system, Pioneer CD stereo, rear view camera is optional. I am just amazed on how much room it offers doesn't feel lacking or steering shakes when taking the Titan at higher speed it's a well built truck as don't think nothing isn't wrong buying a Titan long take on long test drive know details and long term reliability when maintaining not abusing it will last at least 200K miles. Overall we are proud of our Nissan reliability still own a '05 Altima 2.5s bought new in 2005 with 180K miles and wife has a 2014 Maxima she loves so much and I am happy with my Titan truck. It looks good was much cheaper for me getting this over Chevy, Ford or Toyota maybe that is why this truck hasn't changed a bit in style because Nissan wanted buyers to have a good deal when making a purchasing on the Titan just gave some new updates from interior to performance. One thing about Nissan they have some of the best VQ engines ever in class. I will keep it until reaches 300,000 miles while taking care of engine and tranny than it will last a long time don't think 2013-14 models haven't suffer low problems than averaged as other years either except rear axle problems but know a coworkers friend who has one at almost 200K miles with no problems bought new but love mine new Titan it's the best ever had."

Meh.

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Sturdy, plain and simple"

Cons: "Drinks gas like an alcoholic, overpriced"

"This truck was overpriced for the lack of features and drank gas like a fish. Two tanks per week at $80 per tank (120 mi round trip daily commute). Had the same truck once in the LE model and my payment for that from brand new with NMAC was $11 less than this was used with 36k miles."

Great Truck. . . . . Extremely Satisfied

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "DEFINITELY"

Cons: "THREE (3) CUP HOLDERS"

"Custom-match truck bed cover made. Comfortable leather seats, instant heat/air, inside convenient for anyone's needs. paint and finish look like the day I purchased NEW. My truck in EXCELLENT condition, inside and out. MOTTO: Take care of your car/truck, it takes care of you!"

Owned this truck for 10 years, excellent

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Cons: "poor gas mileage"

"One of best trucks I have owned. love all the comfort features. only downside is the gas mileage - as seen on all previous trucks I have owned - about 12mpg in town, top at 14-15 on highway."

Best Truck I have ever owned

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Best truck I have ever owned. I even loved the 1st Titan that i bought in 2004."

I like the comfort ride

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

"I love the truck....I just want better MPG"

Better than Chevy

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Pros: "fun driving,quiet ride, comfy seats"

Cons: "cost a fortune to fill it up."

"Traded my 09 Silverado on this truck and had I known how nice they were I would have never owned a Chevy. Much more leg room in the backseat, quieter in the cab and about 3-5 mpg better on the highway.I'm averaging 19 on the highway in the first month I've owned it."

NOT AVERAGE ASSEMBLY LINE TRUCK

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "QAULITY"

Cons: "BLUETOOTH AND CENTER CONSOLE NEED OVERHAUL."

"BEEN TO DESERT AND WINTER MOUNTAINS. THAT 5.6 LITRE ENGINE IS WORTH THE TRUCK.NO TRICKY ENGINE DYNAMICS. LIKE THE OTHERS.LIKE MY FATHER SAID YOU WORRY ABOUT PRICE OF GAS . WHEN THERE IS NO!!! GAS. EVERYONE I KNOWS WHO OWNS A TRUCK WITH COMPUTER DRIVEN GAS MILAGE. HAS THEIR TRUCK IN AND OUT OF SHOP. THE TITAN IS SIMPLY A WORKHORSE. SIMPLE QUALITY EVERYWHERE. NISSAN AS USUAL CANNOT PUSH A GOOD MODEL . EVER SEE A COMMERICAL FOR A TITAN?"

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

By on Thursday, March 03, 2011

By on Friday, March 20, 2009

Nice overall Truck

By on Monday, June 13, 2011

Pros: "Just a nice overall pickup truck"

Cons: "Bad on gas states 18 miles HYW but only 15 Highway."

"Very nice truck, does what I want it to do....It's a nice driveing car and a nice driving pickup, you getthe best of both world."

By on Tuesday, November 16, 2010