• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2014 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,755 - $30,814.

10/6.4

Based on 205 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Best Truck I Ever Owned

By on Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pros: "Almost Everything"

Cons: "I wish they had the option for a longer bed with the crew cab."

"I have 148k miles on this. It is my work truck and it has nver once let me down. Only issue I ever had was a dead battery aroud 120k miles. Other than that the only things I have done is regular maintenance. I now use 5W30 synthetic oil because I want to keep this one as long as I can. I hope to have it for at least 350k miles."

2004 4x4 Titan SE Crewcab, powerful, comfortable

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "power, comfort ,driving ease"

Cons: "rear end problems, brakes"

"Had truck since 2006, been in for a few recalls had extended warranty replaced radiator, window regulator,overhead console, replaced brakes with Stillen after market better but still they are mushy. What really is a hitter is the rear end problems they have had with the first few years, the spider gears brake and there is no replacements and the the dealers want 3000.00 to replace the whole rearend instead of just the spider gears with would cost maybe 300.00 to 500.00. The fix I went with is the Detroit truetrac, hope this fixes the problem. The truck has geast power and is the most comfortable vehicle I have owned, drives great and back seat is also comfortable and roomy. The mileage is like all trucks 13-14 in town 16-17 on highway that is driving easy and the speed limit, mileage goes way down if hard on throttle!! Might be better off buying a 2008 and newer do not think they are having all the problems the early models do.."

Awesome 4x4 pro4

By on Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive and take out offroad. Lots of power and aggressive look."

Cons: "Tires on the pro 4 and 4x4 models are not good. they chunk easily.. bfg rugged trail."

"all around a great truck."

Nice overall Truck

By on Monday, June 13, 2011

Pros: "Just a nice overall pickup truck"

Cons: "Bad on gas states 18 miles HYW but only 15 Highway."

"Very nice truck, does what I want it to do....It's a nice driveing car and a nice driving pickup, you getthe best of both world."

Buy at your own risk

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"I bought the 2005 titan new. It's the LE trim, big tow package, 4x4, crew cab. Had problems from day one. U joint, rear end went out, cruise control went out, dash light malfunction, manifold exhaust leak, front and rear cylinders leak. It has 126k miles on it. I'm in the market for another truck but it won't be a Titan."

great truck if u keep long time

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"resale value on the titan is bad. bought used, Nissan Certified, after 1 year, and only 8k miles put on it, I couldn't even get 80% of trade in value. exaust pipe connections rust out fast. Motor is strong, seats are decent. Power window is a great option. Had 2tons of wood pellets in the bed, barely noticed that I had a full load. Tons of torque on this truck. Be careful on wet and snowy roads in 2 wheel drive, will spin out very easy. At 50 mph, can spin the back wheels when its wet out. Averaging 16-17 MPG on mostly highway driving. Sound quality on stereo is lacking."

good truck

By on Monday, April 11, 2011

"I bought my new titan with 75 miles for 27,000 , thats a great deal. I currently have around 120,000 miles on it and have had zero engine problems, drive train on the other hand is hit or miss 6 out 7 titan owners i know, including myself, have had to replace the rear end. Its worth stating that we are all running 35"+ tires and 6" suspension lifts. My chevy's and dodges set up the same way all had significantly more problems than my titan though. Overall a great truck and i would recomend one to anyone.."

Great truck

By on Saturday, April 09, 2011

"Great truck with plenty of power. Wish they would work the the fuel economy, but a great truck!"

By on Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Wish the gas mileage was better, but a great truck"

love this truck

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Good looking Great power and Comfortable.Its not a 4 wheel drive but I had no issues in the winter I love my truck am happy I went with this one, Seeing so many fords and chevys on the road I wanted something diffrent with out comprimising anything and I got that with this truck."

Titan 4x4 Crew Cab

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Traded a Loaded ext cab 04' Z71, for 2010 Pro-4X. Chevy had better seats comfort wise. But just takes some getting used to. At the beach the Nissan sliced thru the loose sand and mud with no problem in 4wd. Huge cab, upgrade to custom floor mats. Red stitching on leather is nice. In the city, 12.3 MPG. Highway about 15.5. Always premium fuel. Smokes them tires. Heavy foot but who cares, its a sports car on a truck chassis. Tie downs are great. Bose stereo was good in Chevy, RF sounds comparable or better, and Titan has center front speaker and rear tweeters! Tried other domestic trucks, won't go back. A diesel engine would make Titan even better. Main point, drives like a car. Turning much easier. Interior could get away from all the plastic, but otherwise, would make the new purchase again."

best truck

By on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

"my titan and i have went a rough 123000 miles so far with only 1 issue other than the normal repairs and that was the rad. got a crack in it but no other issues at all!!!! i would buy another titan before any other truck"

Best Truck

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"I am on my second Titan. My first was a 2004 with the off road package. It had 90,000 miles on it and not a problem. I now have a 2010 titan PRO 4x and love it. this truck handles great and rides nicer than my wifes SUV."

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"After owning 30 plus vehicles over the years I can’t say enough about our Titan! The overall stance and appearance of the truck is awesome to look at and the sound of stock exhaust is just right. Inside the cab the truck drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our two “big boys” in the back! I’m not one looking for flash on the inside and like the layout straight forward thus I gave it a 4 star as some may like a flashier interior, but in my opinion I really do love the simple straight forward look and quality of the components. My biggest complaint about the truck would be the gas mileage (but I knew this before I bought it) as I get 11 mpg constantly in the city and 16.5 to maybe 17 mpg’s on the highway if I’m lucky! Pulling our jet ski over a couple mountain passes with the truck loaded we always get 15.5 mpg’s, and I’m running the stock replacement K & N air filter. I’ve also added the platinum white halo light bulbs (9006 headlight bulbs and 899 fog light bulbs) which gets you away from the stock yellowish look as well as LED tail lights, matching Leer cab height canopy, and Recon 62” Big Rig Ice light bars down both sides of the truck that light up white when you unlock the truck, act as amber running lights when the parking lights are on, AND act as turn signals as well for added safety. One thing I wish Nissan would do is add the running lights/turn signals to the mirrors for not only added safety but sharper look! The only option I found was at Muth Mirror.com but you need to call them if you have the tow mirrors like I do. They can make the heated replacement mirrors with the red signals in them for $269 but if you have the auto-dimming side mirrors you will lose that option. No problems with the truck so far and I’d defiantly buy another one without hesitation! Any by the way I do drive like a grandpa, I baby this truck and do not have a heavy foot what so ever and yes my MPG comments above are dead on. For those that I’ve seen posting there getting 13 to 14 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway I’ve got no idea how that’s possible? Hope this info helps!"

By on Thursday, March 03, 2011

A bit dated, but solid all around

By on Thursday, March 03, 2011

"Pros-Looks great, V-8 sounds great, towing capacity, ride Cons-Interior is dated, Sat radio ready not standard (very annoying), Gas mileage is very bad (I avg. 13.1 overall hwy and city) Overall I love the look of the Titan ( I have the heavy metal chrome package in radiant silver), it rides great and I love the power it provides when towing. Definitely shop around and compare this truck to the new crew cab tundra and ford f-150. The standard stereo tries to be above average but just stinks overall. I am replacing with the pioneer AVH-p3200BT. The Titan is one bad machine but I wouldn't buy it if I didn't live within 10 minutes of work and the boat ramp."

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

gas hog

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"the nissan titan preformed excelent just loves the gas"

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

excellent truck

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"best and most reliable vehicle i have ever owned!!!!!"

lots of options standard

By on Thursday, January 06, 2011

"I purchased this vehicle because it was the best value for the money. Ford, Chevy and Dodge wanted a lot more money for the standard options in the Titan. The only issue is gas milage but once I put a bed cover on I average 17 to 19 MPG hwy, and around town 14MPG. I expected that with any pickup truck in this class."

Awesome Truck

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"Can't beat this truck. Best ride I have ever had!"

2006 titan

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"I've owned my 2006 titan since new. I have been extremely satisfied with all aspects of the vehicle. I currently have 105000 miles of trouble free use. By far the best vehicle I've purchased. This truck is exellent in ice and snow. (5 previous vehicles ranging from sadens to pick-ups). I hope to get another 100000 miles plus out of this one then I plan on purchasing another."

By on Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Very Nice Ride

By on Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"I have always had trucks, chevy, ford, toyota gmc and this truck has been the best all around truck of them all. It has lots of power pleanty of room. It has a nice ride and has pleanty of pep. It also has a nice throaty exhaust that is stock. I hope to get the longevity of the nissan dependabilty. I would re-buy this truck in a second"