2014 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,402 - $30,471.

10/6.4

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle .... except the rear end

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

"Great truck, two things to watch out for: Rear end is expensive to replace especially at 70,000 miles(common problem) and the coolant reserve cap should be replaced about every 30,000 miles (cost me a radiator at 40,000MI). Other than that ...... it is an awesome truck."

Great truck

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "FAST, Nice Ride, Good looking"

Cons: "mpg but if your worried about it dont buy a truck"

"Truck looks and runs great."

Great truck

By on Saturday, April 09, 2011

"Great truck with plenty of power. Wish they would work the the fuel economy, but a great truck!"

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"After owning 30 plus vehicles over the years I can’t say enough about our Titan! The overall stance and appearance of the truck is awesome to look at and the sound of stock exhaust is just right. Inside the cab the truck drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our two “big boys” in the back! I’m not one looking for flash on the inside and like the layout straight forward thus I gave it a 4 star as some may like a flashier interior, but in my opinion I really do love the simple straight forward look and quality of the components. My biggest complaint about the truck would be the gas mileage (but I knew this before I bought it) as I get 11 mpg constantly in the city and 16.5 to maybe 17 mpg’s on the highway if I’m lucky! Pulling our jet ski over a couple mountain passes with the truck loaded we always get 15.5 mpg’s, and I’m running the stock replacement K & N air filter. I’ve also added the platinum white halo light bulbs (9006 headlight bulbs and 899 fog light bulbs) which gets you away from the stock yellowish look as well as LED tail lights, matching Leer cab height canopy, and Recon 62” Big Rig Ice light bars down both sides of the truck that light up white when you unlock the truck, act as amber running lights when the parking lights are on, AND act as turn signals as well for added safety. One thing I wish Nissan would do is add the running lights/turn signals to the mirrors for not only added safety but sharper look! The only option I found was at Muth Mirror.com but you need to call them if you have the tow mirrors like I do. They can make the heated replacement mirrors with the red signals in them for $269 but if you have the auto-dimming side mirrors you will lose that option. No problems with the truck so far and I’d defiantly buy another one without hesitation! Any by the way I do drive like a grandpa, I baby this truck and do not have a heavy foot what so ever and yes my MPG comments above are dead on. For those that I’ve seen posting there getting 13 to 14 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway I’ve got no idea how that’s possible? Hope this info helps!"

A bit dated, but solid all around

By on Thursday, March 03, 2011

"Pros-Looks great, V-8 sounds great, towing capacity, ride Cons-Interior is dated, Sat radio ready not standard (very annoying), Gas mileage is very bad (I avg. 13.1 overall hwy and city) Overall I love the look of the Titan ( I have the heavy metal chrome package in radiant silver), it rides great and I love the power it provides when towing. Definitely shop around and compare this truck to the new crew cab tundra and ford f-150. The standard stereo tries to be above average but just stinks overall. I am replacing with the pioneer AVH-p3200BT. The Titan is one bad machine but I wouldn't buy it if I didn't live within 10 minutes of work and the boat ramp."

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

great truck

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"great truck just been hotter if they used the infinity qx56 front and the interior needs more style mostly thecloth seats the cloth rips ive seen on more then 60 trucks i think its a defact.. but it is asome performance truck tryed every truck out there titan rocks super for off road and on road.. best wishes"

da animal

By on Monday, April 05, 2010

"this truck is an animal in every way. power,looks to kill, exhaust growl. Its like an oversize sports car with big tires. had couple problems. around 55000 the trans stuck in park. had to have it towed. the garage said it was an internal binding of transmission. they unhooked linkage and it was fine after that . got 65000 on it now. had rotors replaced. exhaust pipe fell off around 55000 as well, welded it back on. other than that very reliable."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I have had this truck since 2005 and i cant say anything bad on it. its comfortable, i have not yet had any problem with the vehicle except for a squeek on the center cousoule. its roomy and had power."