2014 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,254 - $30,375.

10/6.4

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

This truck is great!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

"The Titan has plenty of power and handles like a dream. Unless you're looking for a truck to use for heavy work, the Titan is up to most tasks. And really, if you need more towing capacity, you probably shouldn't be looking at a 1/2 ton pickup."

Titan 4x4 Crew Cab

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Traded a Loaded ext cab 04' Z71, for 2010 Pro-4X. Chevy had better seats comfort wise. But just takes some getting used to. At the beach the Nissan sliced thru the loose sand and mud with no problem in 4wd. Huge cab, upgrade to custom floor mats. Red stitching on leather is nice. In the city, 12.3 MPG. Highway about 15.5. Always premium fuel. Smokes them tires. Heavy foot but who cares, its a sports car on a truck chassis. Tie downs are great. Bose stereo was good in Chevy, RF sounds comparable or better, and Titan has center front speaker and rear tweeters! Tried other domestic trucks, won't go back. A diesel engine would make Titan even better. Main point, drives like a car. Turning much easier. Interior could get away from all the plastic, but otherwise, would make the new purchase again."

Best truck even in accident!!!!

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have nothing bad to say!!! My Titan has been great!!! My Titan is stock other than new towing hitch for toy haulers & an air intake. The air intake made it much faster. Everything I did with it, beat my expectations!!!! Off road, city driving, road trips, & even a car accident!!! My truck was t-boned on the passenger side by a older ford escort yesterday& is most likely totaled( looks like a semi hit it), but no one in my car was injured. Not even a scratch!!!! No windows broke even though it was down right where the impact happened!!!! Frame damage & flat tires. Cab is twisted as well as the bed, & passenger doors, leaf springs & back axel. But I could still drive it enough to get home. Great truck & I'm gonna miss my baby!!!! Sucks to see it in my drive way like that, but from now on is def Nissan & will get a new Titan!!!! My 2005 had air bag sensor problems was a recall from 2006 & up so be careful with that, because my airbags did NOT go off on impact!!! Would recommend to any & everyone!!!! I hope you love yours as much as I did mine!!!!!!"

for sale

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"Bought 2005 Titan new. First; the recall on the brakes, second the brakes again, third the tires,yes the tires, fourth the u joints and drive shaft, fifth the transfer case, sixth the computer that controls the transfer case, seventh the sensor ($800) that controls the electronic braking system when your pulling a heavy load, eighth the sensor that lets the transmission know you are shifting from park to drive ($400), nineth- I am not keeping it to see. Going back to Toyota, no more nissans for me, good luck"

A Great Truck:)

By on Monday, February 09, 2009

"I gave It a 4 star on reliability only becacuse it left me setting in the food lion parking lot. The batery went dead. Alot of electrical equipment nav, cp,dvd,cd so don't set to long with out the motor running,wating on your ol' lady. And value, well to me, priceless. Overall I love this truck. Thank You Nissan For the Titan YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!:)"