2014 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,373 - $30,450.

10/6.4

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

This truck is great!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

"The Titan has plenty of power and handles like a dream. Unless you're looking for a truck to use for heavy work, the Titan is up to most tasks. And really, if you need more towing capacity, you probably shouldn't be looking at a 1/2 ton pickup."

Titan 4x4 Crew Cab

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Traded a Loaded ext cab 04' Z71, for 2010 Pro-4X. Chevy had better seats comfort wise. But just takes some getting used to. At the beach the Nissan sliced thru the loose sand and mud with no problem in 4wd. Huge cab, upgrade to custom floor mats. Red stitching on leather is nice. In the city, 12.3 MPG. Highway about 15.5. Always premium fuel. Smokes them tires. Heavy foot but who cares, its a sports car on a truck chassis. Tie downs are great. Bose stereo was good in Chevy, RF sounds comparable or better, and Titan has center front speaker and rear tweeters! Tried other domestic trucks, won't go back. A diesel engine would make Titan even better. Main point, drives like a car. Turning much easier. Interior could get away from all the plastic, but otherwise, would make the new purchase again."

Best truck even in accident!!!!

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have nothing bad to say!!! My Titan has been great!!! My Titan is stock other than new towing hitch for toy haulers & an air intake. The air intake made it much faster. Everything I did with it, beat my expectations!!!! Off road, city driving, road trips, & even a car accident!!! My truck was t-boned on the passenger side by a older ford escort yesterday& is most likely totaled( looks like a semi hit it), but no one in my car was injured. Not even a scratch!!!! No windows broke even though it was down right where the impact happened!!!! Frame damage & flat tires. Cab is twisted as well as the bed, & passenger doors, leaf springs & back axel. But I could still drive it enough to get home. Great truck & I'm gonna miss my baby!!!! Sucks to see it in my drive way like that, but from now on is def Nissan & will get a new Titan!!!! My 2005 had air bag sensor problems was a recall from 2006 & up so be careful with that, because my airbags did NOT go off on impact!!! Would recommend to any & everyone!!!! I hope you love yours as much as I did mine!!!!!!"

for sale

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"Bought 2005 Titan new. First; the recall on the brakes, second the brakes again, third the tires,yes the tires, fourth the u joints and drive shaft, fifth the transfer case, sixth the computer that controls the transfer case, seventh the sensor ($800) that controls the electronic braking system when your pulling a heavy load, eighth the sensor that lets the transmission know you are shifting from park to drive ($400), nineth- I am not keeping it to see. Going back to Toyota, no more nissans for me, good luck"

A Great Truck:)

By on Monday, February 09, 2009

"I gave It a 4 star on reliability only becacuse it left me setting in the food lion parking lot. The batery went dead. Alot of electrical equipment nav, cp,dvd,cd so don't set to long with out the motor running,wating on your ol' lady. And value, well to me, priceless. Overall I love this truck. Thank You Nissan For the Titan YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!:)"

Great Vehicle as a daily driver.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of Room, Good Towing Power"

Cons: "Vehicle Dynamic Control and ABS need improvements."

"This vehicle has a lot of power and gets 13mpg while towing a 9000# 5th wheel trailer. I use it as a daily driver and for weekend getaways. The warranty just expired and recently the light for the ABS, VDC, and SLIP started lighting up on the dash. If you try to take off too fast, the vehicle dynamic control (VDC) takes over and shuts down the power to the engine, which in my opinion is a terrible thing, especially when other vehicles are coming towards you, because the truck bogs down and won't accelerate for a few seconds."

Best value for the money

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great truck for the money."

Cons: "Older styling and no touch screen navigation."

"This was my first Titan. Great truck for the money and thousands less than any other full size truck. Lot's of power. Gas mileage is much better than the sticker, but I drive reasonably. I gave the truck 9/10 on design and convienience just because design is old and mine has an older navigation version (no touch-screen). You can't beat this truck for the money!"

I LOVE MY 2005 NISSAN TITAN

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "FAST I can beat out Bmw lexus etc they have nothin"

Cons: "early on repairs BUT he is beautiful"

"Hi all I Love my Titan and I really love that I am a five foot six Female and when I hop out most men are shocked LOL I don't know why a lot of women like BIG toys The only thing I was disappointed about is my car is only 7 years old low mileage and I keep him serviced when I took it in for annual service Nissan is saying I need over 4,000 worth of work done and I also had to have my tailpipe put back together and to me this is to much to be wrong in that little time But needless to say my Black n Chrome Nissan Titan will be put back in pristine condition Muwah"

Great vehicle .... except the rear end

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

"Great truck, two things to watch out for: Rear end is expensive to replace especially at 70,000 miles(common problem) and the coolant reserve cap should be replaced about every 30,000 miles (cost me a radiator at 40,000MI). Other than that ...... it is an awesome truck."

Great truck

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "FAST, Nice Ride, Good looking"

Cons: "mpg but if your worried about it dont buy a truck"

"Truck looks and runs great."