2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Just a fantastic truck

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Great utility meets great comfort and convenience"

Cons: "Not made by an American company"

"I'm the second owner. I've had it for a little over five years, and it has been just a pleasure. Great power, and capacity while still delivering good gas mileage. People are always surprised by what a nice ride it offers. Great utility with great convenience and comfort. Completely reliable and very low maintenance. The crew cab is just immense inside, which has also been a huge blessing when our car was in the shop for an extended period. The bed on the crew is a little shorter, but the bed extender fixes that issue. I've never had a problem carrying plywood, sheet rock, firewood, or anything else, for that matter. Just a great truck. I just wish an American company made it!"

GREAT TRUCK FOR THE MONEY

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "POWERFUL AND COMFORTABLE"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE NOT ALL THAT GREAT BUT IT IS A V8"

"I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK USED AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT TRUCK. ITS NOT THE BEST ON GAS, BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FOR A BEAST LIKE THIS. IT HAS A LOT OF ROOM AND CAN TOW LIKE NO ONES BUSINESS. IT HAS A LOT OF POWER AND A LOT OF GET UP AND GO. I LOVE THIS TRUCK.... WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT ANYTHING ELSE."

fast

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"plenty of room, and power.."

Love my truck, BUT

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"Yes. I love my Titan. It is a 2004 model Crew cab 4x4 with the off road package. I buought it used about four years ago. It had about 40k miles on it when I bought it. It now has about 90k. I don't drive it much because it drinks gas. I use it mainly for hunting. Or if I need to tow something. Power, Oh it's got plenty of power. BUT I've had a couple of what could have been pretty expensive repairs had I not purchased an extended warranty. I broke the spider gear in the rear-end while towing. Not a simple fix, the whole rear-end along with the axles had to be replaced. Seems it is all one piece. The dealer told me that that year had a history of doing that. He assured me that it would not happen again with the new rear-end. And the instrument cluster went out while out of town. Both were covered by the extended warranty. Other than that the front passenger seat is messed up and the cloth seats don't seem to be holding up very well."

awesome all around

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

"I puchased this vehicle new it has been a pleasure to drive,all around from the beaches of the outer banks to the snowy pocono mountains.100% reliable,nissan stands behind you in warranty obligations,very few minor problems i don't think i could ever part with her lol."