2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 854 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Not that great

By on Monday, July 27, 2009

"I bought this '06 new after driving all the other trucks. For the money, it is a good value. But with 57K miles, the AC has crapped out, both exhaust manifolds cracked and had to be replaced, the shocks leak, the bakes lasted 30K miles and it needs a second set of tires. I bought the truck to be used as a truck not as a family car. It has a lot more quality issues than my '00 GMC Sierra. On the plus side, it has plenty of power. I hauled an 18' trailer with a JD 790 tractor, brush hog and box blade from OK. to WV and didn't even notice the load."

Awesome

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I have had this truck since 2005 and i cant say anything bad on it. its comfortable, i have not yet had any problem with the vehicle except for a squeek on the center cousoule. its roomy and had power."

glorious:)

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"First truck I have owned and don't regret choosing the Titan for a second. Can haul a house, and she really gets up and goes when you want her to. Not awesome gas milage as expected but not horrible. I average from 17-21 per gallon. Tons of room on the inside and the bed is plenty large."

Awesome truck

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I was usually a Chevy man but after getting ignored by the chevy dealership i took a look at the Titan. It had great built in qualities roll down back window, bedliner, utili track system, bed extender, among other things. The truck has been great in fact in 4 yrs & 98k miles it went to the shop for the first time last week. The work mainly preventive to keep it taking care of business. i would definitely recommend to a friend."

Want a new one

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"I bought one of the first Titans in NM. A 2004, 4X4 off road package SE Crew cab. After months of research and driving everything in the truck market, i took a shot on the unknown Titan. What a lucky pick. 4 years and 99,250 miles of desert dirt and mtn snow, hwy and off road, it still runs great. Never stranded, always started, never stuck. Replaced the radiator and a window motor. Best car i've ever owned. I don't know what my milage is and don't care, they all get about the same. These trucks have way more features for the dollar than anything out there. I'm currently looking for a new one. P.S. its great in the snow with the VDC, and i wish it had a better drivers seat."

AZ TI10

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Best truck I have owned. Best room, towing/hauling cap. and a great value for the buck. It could get a little better gas mileage but if you drive it reasonably you do alright. I'm negotiating for a new 09 I like it so much."

Excellent Truck

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"This is an excellent truck. It has the most interior room in any truck that I have ever owned. The bed is a little small but useful. The V8 and exhaaust have a nice growl and the mileage is not bad. The flex fuel was useful when gas was at $3.99 E85 was at $2.99 and the gas mileage was only 15% less on the E85."

Not a sissy truck!

By on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"This is a great truck. It looks the way a full size truck should look. The engine and drivetrain is smooth as silk and super torquey. Nissan has this corner of the market - hands down."

Get out of the way!

By on Friday, April 4, 2008

"I am always thrilled to drive this truck and feel like I have won the lottery when I see stare or get stopped and asked questions about it. It has been over a year and I still have the same feeling as when i first got it. I have had it off road and out in deep snow ... never a single concern. Runs extremely well on ethanol ... either fuel is fine."

Impressive Vehicle, bar none.

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Recently purchased the 2008 Nissan Titan crew cab Pro 4x4. It rides like a dream, you almost forget you're driving a full sized truck. I have added many extras for the wow factor to include a 6 inch lift and 35" tires. One thing be known to interested buyers, it likes gas, ... a lot, but ofcoarse people don't buy this type of vehicle for the outstanding gas mileage. This thing is a beast and has more power than i know what to do with! The craftesman ship and durability/quality of this vehicle is 2nd to none. It was money well worth spending. I highly recommend it!"

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Truck is the best bang for the buck period"

roomy interior

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"Very roomy interior. Cargo section is some how limited in space with hard cover on it. Engine has been flawless. Breaks are OK."

Bad to the Bone

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"This is absolutely the most powerful pickup I have ever driven. It is also one of the most comfortable. The back doors are large and the back seat is spacious and comfortable. I pulled a refrigerated, two-axled, dual wheel truck, probably rated at 17,000 lb. GVWR, that was broke-down, with no problem!"

nice truck

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Truck has had only three problems, one of which was somewhat serious. That being an issue with the brakes rumbling (9,000 miles). Recall fixed the manf. defective brakes. Two other minor recalls were fixed with no issues. No other problems. The engine in this truck will smoke the competion and it will pull anything you put behind it."

Definitely best pu trk I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pros: "see review"

Cons: "see revieew"

"At 6'7" tall, I am extremely comfortable in it. Am very satisfied with vehicle overall and would purchase another one. Two major negatives are: 1- like with any truck it has only fair gas mileage & #2 - turning radius of 46' is very wide for parking, turning around, etc. My wife enjoys driving it as much as driving her own car."

great truck

By on Friday, August 1, 2014

Pros: "powertrain is outstanding, very comfortable seats,"

Cons: "mediocre gas mileage, bed is too short"

"best value in a full size truck in 2004 - loaded"

Love

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "spacious, powerful, plenty of torque, fun to drive"

Cons: "tow capacity even with b/t :("

"I absolutely love my truck. If I had it my way, I would keep it as long as I could and just buy a newer one when the time came. It's roomy, comfortable, plenty of power, does great off road, even the rear seats give adult passengers plenty of space. The easy lift tailgate, under seat storage, and roomy console all have contributed to me falling in love with this truck. Unfortunately, it's time to upgrade from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 or 1-ton. I keep trying to find a way to keep my titan and also get something larger for towing the 5er... If you are looking to buy a Titan, I am certain you won't be disappointed!"

A great truck.

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Cons: "Mpg is tough in this economy."

"Strong, comfortable, smooth, and dependable. The bells and whistles are impressive. The look is classy."

2nd Titan

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, towing, reliability"

Cons: "Gas mileage, suspension"

"I bought the 09 LE crew cab after my 05 SE king cab was rearended and totaled due to a bent frame. Both trucks were great i liked the 05 better because it did not have the flex fuel engine, seemed to run a little better despite having 12 less hp. The le has lots of room inside and the leather is nice. Tows great but the suspension is too soft, i was told that the LE has a softer suspension because it is supposed to be better for long trips. Overall both trucks were/are great, with very few issues. Worst part about owning it is the fuel bill!"

Beast

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pros: "Endless power, smooth, comfortable,"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought this truck used (was in excellent condition) Awesome power, smooth transmission, great 4 wheel drive. MPG not great but you don't buy a truck to get good gas mileage. Would recommend this truck over any of the "big 4" American trucks"

Not great

By on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pros: "Powerhouse"

Cons: "Feels cheap"

"Ive owned ford and Chevy this truck has more power but rides like a tank it's noisy and not comfortable fuel mileage not a big deal gets about 15 mpg I'd say average for a truck"

Great Truck!

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "Best value in a truck w/ all these options."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This is my second Titan and have had zero issues. Runs great, looks great. Can pull a house and is comfortable too. If it weren't for gas prices it would be the perfect vehicle. Room for the family to ride comfortably and carry all the luggage too. 9 cup holders!!"

Its been a great truck.

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cons: "Changing the spark plugs is a pain."

with the new rims and tires

"After I changed the rims and tires the ride was much smoother. It came stock with 22s and i couldn't haul anything over 700 pounds. with smaller rims and bigger tires i get better mileage and a smoother ride."

with the new rims and tires

best truck

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"I am a huge dodge fan but when I was given the choice to choose between the Titan and the Ram I fell for the Titan. It hasn't disappointed me yet, it helps haul hay back and forth for my horse. I depend on it very much and love it to death!"

Surprisingly great value

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Very solid motor and body. Good sound system."

Cons: "Large turning radius."

"Strong engine, solid construction,and fun to drive. I used synthetic oil and got as high as 22 MPG on the road, and 14 - 15 MPG in town."