• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

I LOVE MY 2005 NISSAN TITAN

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "FAST I can beat out Bmw lexus etc they have nothin"

Cons: "early on repairs BUT he is beautiful"

"Hi all I Love my Titan and I really love that I am a five foot six Female and when I hop out most men are shocked LOL I don't know why a lot of women like BIG toys The only thing I was disappointed about is my car is only 7 years old low mileage and I keep him serviced when I took it in for annual service Nissan is saying I need over 4,000 worth of work done and I also had to have my tailpipe put back together and to me this is to much to be wrong in that little time But needless to say my Black n Chrome Nissan Titan will be put back in pristine condition Muwah"

Great vehicle .... except the rear end

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

"Great truck, two things to watch out for: Rear end is expensive to replace especially at 70,000 miles(common problem) and the coolant reserve cap should be replaced about every 30,000 miles (cost me a radiator at 40,000MI). Other than that ...... it is an awesome truck."

Great truck

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "FAST, Nice Ride, Good looking"

Cons: "mpg but if your worried about it dont buy a truck"

"Truck looks and runs great."

Great truck

By on Saturday, April 09, 2011

"Great truck with plenty of power. Wish they would work the the fuel economy, but a great truck!"

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"After owning 30 plus vehicles over the years I can’t say enough about our Titan! The overall stance and appearance of the truck is awesome to look at and the sound of stock exhaust is just right. Inside the cab the truck drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our two “big boys” in the back! I’m not one looking for flash on the inside and like the layout straight forward thus I gave it a 4 star as some may like a flashier interior, but in my opinion I really do love the simple straight forward look and quality of the components. My biggest complaint about the truck would be the gas mileage (but I knew this before I bought it) as I get 11 mpg constantly in the city and 16.5 to maybe 17 mpg’s on the highway if I’m lucky! Pulling our jet ski over a couple mountain passes with the truck loaded we always get 15.5 mpg’s, and I’m running the stock replacement K & N air filter. I’ve also added the platinum white halo light bulbs (9006 headlight bulbs and 899 fog light bulbs) which gets you away from the stock yellowish look as well as LED tail lights, matching Leer cab height canopy, and Recon 62” Big Rig Ice light bars down both sides of the truck that light up white when you unlock the truck, act as amber running lights when the parking lights are on, AND act as turn signals as well for added safety. One thing I wish Nissan would do is add the running lights/turn signals to the mirrors for not only added safety but sharper look! The only option I found was at Muth Mirror.com but you need to call them if you have the tow mirrors like I do. They can make the heated replacement mirrors with the red signals in them for $269 but if you have the auto-dimming side mirrors you will lose that option. No problems with the truck so far and I’d defiantly buy another one without hesitation! Any by the way I do drive like a grandpa, I baby this truck and do not have a heavy foot what so ever and yes my MPG comments above are dead on. For those that I’ve seen posting there getting 13 to 14 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway I’ve got no idea how that’s possible? Hope this info helps!"