• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Great truck

By on Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pros: "customization endless, great interior packages"

Cons: "poor hp starting, low fuel economy"

"If you're looking for a full sized pick up with a modest amount of power, and drivability look no further. The 2012 V8 titan is a great truck, with 9,500 towing capacity, 317 hp and 385 lbs of torque. While not getting as good gas mileage as other trucks in its class, it still is well worth the price. The extra features available make the truck well worth the loss in power. Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker sound system, with a sub under the drivers seat. Leather interior with red stitching, back up sensors. Also in this truck is a new type of automatic transmission, that makes shifting easier, a VTS (variable timing transmission). You won't feel the vehicle shift through gears in normal driving conditions. Also if you're looking for a new "toy", the titan can be bought new with a nismo exhaust! Or maybe even put on a different one, it has a endless possibilities."

This truck is great!

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

"The Titan has plenty of power and handles like a dream. Unless you're looking for a truck to use for heavy work, the Titan is up to most tasks. And really, if you need more towing capacity, you probably shouldn't be looking at a 1/2 ton pickup."

Great Vehicle as a daily driver.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of Room, Good Towing Power"

Cons: "Vehicle Dynamic Control and ABS need improvements."

"This vehicle has a lot of power and gets 13mpg while towing a 9000# 5th wheel trailer. I use it as a daily driver and for weekend getaways. The warranty just expired and recently the light for the ABS, VDC, and SLIP started lighting up on the dash. If you try to take off too fast, the vehicle dynamic control (VDC) takes over and shuts down the power to the engine, which in my opinion is a terrible thing, especially when other vehicles are coming towards you, because the truck bogs down and won't accelerate for a few seconds."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Style, Space, overall performance"

Cons: "Nothing"

"A great truck and all around vehicle. A beast. Just goes without any effort in the snow and handles almost sports car like in all conditions. Easily handles large / heavy loads. Comfort is unreal and there is plenty of space. Easily can fit 5 large adults no problem. I do 6 - 8 hour trips for work in this thing and it is no problem. The truck looks great, handles great, is very responsive and is fun to drive. For a big 4x4 V8 Truck ( and it's big ) I average 17mpg. I've owned Fords and Dodge Trucks this is definately a step above."

a great vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Power and overall performance, comfort, and style"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"This truck has excellent power and performance. Low end torque is great. It is very roomy, comfortable, and has a great appearance. I am well pleased with the purchase. Mine is a 2012. It drives great and my family says it rides great. Could be better on fuel economy."

Very underrated!!!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Reason: Wanted something new

Pros: "Engine, handling, interior, price"

Cons: "It is dinosaur."

"I traded my 08 Titan for a GMC Sierra 1500, but I regret doing it. The Titan is a far better, more reliable truck. I honestly didn't have anything to complain about my Titan. It's now a bit dated, but it still has everything A real truck buyer needs. The Endurance V8 was fantastically grunty, it had plenty of power to pull my boat up and down hills all day, it handled like a smaller, sportier car, the cabin was very roomy, it had a very solid feel, it's was cheaper than my Sierra, and it didn't give my one issue in 45,000 miles... Not the same story with my GMC."

Best value for the money

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great truck for the money."

Cons: "Older styling and no touch screen navigation."

"This was my first Titan. Great truck for the money and thousands less than any other full size truck. Lot's of power. Gas mileage is much better than the sticker, but I drive reasonably. I gave the truck 9/10 on design and convienience just because design is old and mine has an older navigation version (no touch-screen). You can't beat this truck for the money!"

Civil contractor

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"great truck more like luxury car. 65,000.mile first year not one problem. i drive it hard.. i bought the extended warranty, waste of money i haven't been able to use it for anything.. super power GAS mileage, not so good.. cant seem to get more then 16.7 highway.. 13. city.. factory spray liner , thin but ok, rear storage door behind rear wheel! great idea. should be bigger, cant even fit size 10.5 work boots.. I have been a Tahoe guy for the last 15 year till now"

nice but expensive truck

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "comfort, styling, performance"

Cons: "gas mileage 14 around town"

"Initially alot of bugs, which resulted in several breakdowns during the first two years. A complaint to Nissan, resulted in them backing up their product by giving a three year, 60 thousand mile warranty gratis. Aside from that, love the truck, handle, ride, appearance, performance and would rate it straight 10's. Gas mileage is 14 around town, towing rv 9."

Great truck!!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Good price for a truck"

Cons: "Stereo needs upgrade!!!"

"I have driven many trucks and this is the only truck that drives like a car with the HP. The ride is extremely smooth and comfortable and I wouldn't ever purchase anything different. I have averaged between 16-18 miles per gallon which is very fair since I have a 2005. The newer ones would do better I'm sure. There is plenty of room for 5 inside and still with a little extra room left over. Totally recommend this truck."