2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

05 offroad

By on Monday, December 10, 2007

"wonderful truck, super fast, at 70k the rear end exploded, nissan would do nothing. Out of the dozen autos I have owned, I have never had a rear end go. The truck never towed anything, yet had the hd rear end, never abused. I liked the truck but for 32k$ it should be a lot better, and they should stand behind their product when there is an obvious manufacturers defect. I have replaced the rear end, and the truck is now for sale."

titan

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Had 2005 and now I have a 2008. That should say it all. Just don't plan on saving fuel. You can't go slow in this rocket!"

We LOVE this truck

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I have driven Ford, Chevy, and GMC. I have to say this truck beats em all hands down!!"

I love it

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I haul 2 horses around the state of Virginia...Lots of mountains. this truck is great, I used to have a Ford F-150, I dont miss it at all! my Nissan has all the power I've ever needed, looks great, sounds great. and since no vehicle ever gets good mileage towing my horses, im not ashamed of the 15 mpg that it gets when the girls are in the back. with no load, I get a solid 17.5 to 18.5 mpg, depending on if I pass anyone alot or not.My truck is comfortable, rides nice and handles great too! the factory stereo leaves something to be desired, but I cant complain too much, I didnt opt for the premium system. my only regret is that the new body style is about to come out and I owe too much on this one to consider switching to the new model.I cant wait to get my hands on that one, it is really beautiful! I LOVE MY NISSANS!"

Fantastic truck in work and play!!!

By on Thursday, April 19, 2007

"I love my truck, except for 2 things. 1) The gas milage is 10-14 mpg/freeway 2)I didnt do my homework when I bought the truck, and was told they were selling me the truck at $200 over invoice, when in reality, they sold it to me at the MSRP price!"

Great Truck

By on Friday, April 06, 2007

"Bold, Fast, and very sharp looking. Can tow anything with ease."

Best Truck I Ever Owned

By on Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pros: "Almost Everything"

Cons: "I wish they had the option for a longer bed with the crew cab."

"I have 148k miles on this. It is my work truck and it has nver once let me down. Only issue I ever had was a dead battery aroud 120k miles. Other than that the only things I have done is regular maintenance. I now use 5W30 synthetic oil because I want to keep this one as long as I can. I hope to have it for at least 350k miles."

No Complaints

By on Thursday, February 12, 2009

"First Nissan I have ever owned and I will always own one now.Best truck for the buck and most reliable out of the 6 trucks I have owned.Doesn't drop transmissions or leak oil at 90k miles like other trucks I've owned."

Great Truck

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I bought this trick to pull a 16 foot tandem trailer, it pulls it like it was not even there. The only major problem I have had was the headers cracked just after the warranty went out. I had them replaced and then at about 120,000 miles they broke again, I contacted Nissan and they replaced them for me at no cost the second time. Other than that it is a great vehicle!!"

I have had every make of truck, this is the best!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"This truck is fast, comfortable, and reliable. Get the LE loaded out and you will be a happy camper."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Style, Space, overall performance"

Cons: "Nothing"

"A great truck and all around vehicle. A beast. Just goes without any effort in the snow and handles almost sports car like in all conditions. Easily handles large / heavy loads. Comfort is unreal and there is plenty of space. Easily can fit 5 large adults no problem. I do 6 - 8 hour trips for work in this thing and it is no problem. The truck looks great, handles great, is very responsive and is fun to drive. For a big 4x4 V8 Truck ( and it's big ) I average 17mpg. I've owned Fords and Dodge Trucks this is definately a step above."

best truck I ever owned.

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage not bad.. 19 mpg on the hwy"

Cons: "no remote side view mirrors"

"210000 miles and never had a problem with the engine or tranny, engine still has original hoses. belt water pump alternator, I guess the only thing that was replaced is the spark plugs one time."course did have to replace BOTH cat converters,and some front end work. Used this truck for delivery service. Stared and stopped many times a day and still have original starter"

SV trim makes this a great truck

By on Monday, January 14, 2013

Pros: "overall, all around, best truck SV trim"

Cons: "wish the bed was about a foot longer"

"Incredibly spacious interior and a very sharp looking exterior. SV trim level gives you rear heat & a/c as well as many other upgrades...including the little locking tool box in the rear fender. This truck peforms very well in the snow and gets around 15 mpg average city & highway combined...not bad for a big V8. The Fosgate stereo is a huge plus in this truck...very high-end sound. Overall, this is the best pick-up I've owned. Prior had Chevy 2500HD extended cab and Dodge Ram Mega Cab."

Very underrated!!!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Reason: Wanted something new

Pros: "Engine, handling, interior, price"

Cons: "It is dinosaur."

"I traded my 08 Titan for a GMC Sierra 1500, but I regret doing it. The Titan is a far better, more reliable truck. I honestly didn't have anything to complain about my Titan. It's now a bit dated, but it still has everything A real truck buyer needs. The Endurance V8 was fantastically grunty, it had plenty of power to pull my boat up and down hills all day, it handled like a smaller, sportier car, the cabin was very roomy, it had a very solid feel, it's was cheaper than my Sierra, and it didn't give my one issue in 45,000 miles... Not the same story with my GMC."

RDS TOY

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Just a big comfortable truck that handles well"

"Once a loyal Ford owner until my 5.4L spit out a spark plug and Ford refused any compensation. Had not considered a Titan until a friend invited me on a fishing trip in his 2008 Titan. Compared to Ford I think the fit and finish on the Titan is just as good. Do not believe all that is written about gas mileage on the Titan, mine is a 2010 LE 4X4 and I am getting 19 to 20 highway and 15 to 16 in town.(Better than my former Ford)"

A great truck with high reliability

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Power, performance and handling. Comfortable ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage. In town 12.8 mpg."

"I have had this Truck for two years in the mountains of WV. Great traction on snow covered roads. Roomy interior front and back. Driver's seat very comfortable for a large man. Excellent power and performance. Quiet interior."

2006 and 2011 Titan

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Very comfortable, plenty of rear seating leg room."

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"I recently bought my second Titan. I owned a 2006 and put 133,000 miles on it. I have owned six trucks over the years and the Titan is by far my favorite."

best truck for the price

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "everything is great!"

Cons: "turning radius"

"The only negative thing I can say about this truck is the turning radius. The wheels only turn about 65 to 75 percent. Most Ford F-150's can turn on a dime, but this truck you have to swing wide and does not do well in small parking spaces."

better truck all around than my F150 ever was

By on Friday, June 21, 2013

Pros: "GREAT INTERIOR SPACE"

Cons: "SMALLBED"

"142,000 miles looks and drives like new never any problems with it"

great truck

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"its like having a sports car,luxury car and a truck all in one!!!"

Great truck

By on Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pros: "customization endless, great interior packages"

Cons: "poor hp starting, low fuel economy"

"If you're looking for a full sized pick up with a modest amount of power, and drivability look no further. The 2012 V8 titan is a great truck, with 9,500 towing capacity, 317 hp and 385 lbs of torque. While not getting as good gas mileage as other trucks in its class, it still is well worth the price. The extra features available make the truck well worth the loss in power. Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker sound system, with a sub under the drivers seat. Leather interior with red stitching, back up sensors. Also in this truck is a new type of automatic transmission, that makes shifting easier, a VTS (variable timing transmission). You won't feel the vehicle shift through gears in normal driving conditions. Also if you're looking for a new "toy", the titan can be bought new with a nismo exhaust! Or maybe even put on a different one, it has a endless possibilities."

a great vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Power and overall performance, comfort, and style"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"This truck has excellent power and performance. Low end torque is great. It is very roomy, comfortable, and has a great appearance. I am well pleased with the purchase. Mine is a 2012. It drives great and my family says it rides great. Could be better on fuel economy."

Best Truck I've ever owned!!!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "POWER, SPACE, and STYLE"

Cons: "FUEL..."

"I bought my 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE (Dark Gray) with 77,000 miles about 3 years ago. I caught a good deal on it cause it was a trade in and they were sending it to auction. I was specifically looking for a Crew cab titan and I haven't regreted this purchase one bit. I have a wife and two young boys that love to take trips in this vehicle. I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'11. Both of our boys are above average size for 6 and 4 years old. We never have an issue with cab space like we do in my wifes 2010 Ram 1500 SLT quad cab. My family also includes a 2 year old gread dane named "DUKE" and a dautsan named "OSCAR". The too enjoy riding around town in the back seat along with the kids. PLENTY OF ROOM. PLENTY OF POWER. GREAT LOOKS. I know that the gas mileage isn't very good compared to the 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT or my previous 2002 Silverado 1500. But I knew what I was walking into when I purchased a pick-up truck. I've towed many times. I've moved from Texas to California pulling a uhaul trailer in a blizzard. This truck is a beast. Go get yourself a TITAN. You won't regret the purchase. I've only had to change the oil and tires. No major repairs and I drive this like I stole it. Hope this review intrigues you to buy one because it is worth it..."

Titan is simply Awesome in every regard

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Powerful, looks great, sounds great, runs fast"

Cons: "I am getting 16.6 miles per gallon rather get 50!"

"I am not like most reviewers who have owned many trucks. This is my first truck having owned many SUV's and fast cars. I am so overly happy with this truck I just had to say so. Its as fast as my last Porsche Cayanne and has better towing than my last Tahoe. If you are looking for a great truck the Titan will not let you down. And it looks awesome, I love it."

2004 4x4 Titan SE Crewcab, powerful, comfortable

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "power, comfort ,driving ease"

Cons: "rear end problems, brakes"

"Had truck since 2006, been in for a few recalls had extended warranty replaced radiator, window regulator,overhead console, replaced brakes with Stillen after market better but still they are mushy. What really is a hitter is the rear end problems they have had with the first few years, the spider gears brake and there is no replacements and the the dealers want 3000.00 to replace the whole rearend instead of just the spider gears with would cost maybe 300.00 to 500.00. The fix I went with is the Detroit truetrac, hope this fixes the problem. The truck has geast power and is the most comfortable vehicle I have owned, drives great and back seat is also comfortable and roomy. The mileage is like all trucks 13-14 in town 16-17 on highway that is driving easy and the speed limit, mileage goes way down if hard on throttle!! Might be better off buying a 2008 and newer do not think they are having all the problems the early models do.."