• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Best truck even in accident!!!!

By on Thursday, November 11, 2010

"I have nothing bad to say!!! My Titan has been great!!! My Titan is stock other than new towing hitch for toy haulers & an air intake. The air intake made it much faster. Everything I did with it, beat my expectations!!!! Off road, city driving, road trips, & even a car accident!!! My truck was t-boned on the passenger side by a older ford escort yesterday& is most likely totaled( looks like a semi hit it), but no one in my car was injured. Not even a scratch!!!! No windows broke even though it was down right where the impact happened!!!! Frame damage & flat tires. Cab is twisted as well as the bed, & passenger doors, leaf springs & back axel. But I could still drive it enough to get home. Great truck & I'm gonna miss my baby!!!! Sucks to see it in my drive way like that, but from now on is def Nissan & will get a new Titan!!!! My 2005 had air bag sensor problems was a recall from 2006 & up so be careful with that, because my airbags did NOT go off on impact!!! Would recommend to any & everyone!!!! I hope you love yours as much as I did mine!!!!!!"

for sale

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"Bought 2005 Titan new. First; the recall on the brakes, second the brakes again, third the tires,yes the tires, fourth the u joints and drive shaft, fifth the transfer case, sixth the computer that controls the transfer case, seventh the sensor ($800) that controls the electronic braking system when your pulling a heavy load, eighth the sensor that lets the transmission know you are shifting from park to drive ($400), nineth- I am not keeping it to see. Going back to Toyota, no more nissans for me, good luck"

A Great Truck:)

By on Monday, February 09, 2009

"I gave It a 4 star on reliability only becacuse it left me setting in the food lion parking lot. The batery went dead. Alot of electrical equipment nav, cp,dvd,cd so don't set to long with out the motor running,wating on your ol' lady. And value, well to me, priceless. Overall I love this truck. Thank You Nissan For the Titan YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!:)"

Great Vehicle as a daily driver.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of Room, Good Towing Power"

Cons: "Vehicle Dynamic Control and ABS need improvements."

"This vehicle has a lot of power and gets 13mpg while towing a 9000# 5th wheel trailer. I use it as a daily driver and for weekend getaways. The warranty just expired and recently the light for the ABS, VDC, and SLIP started lighting up on the dash. If you try to take off too fast, the vehicle dynamic control (VDC) takes over and shuts down the power to the engine, which in my opinion is a terrible thing, especially when other vehicles are coming towards you, because the truck bogs down and won't accelerate for a few seconds."

Best value for the money

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great truck for the money."

Cons: "Older styling and no touch screen navigation."

"This was my first Titan. Great truck for the money and thousands less than any other full size truck. Lot's of power. Gas mileage is much better than the sticker, but I drive reasonably. I gave the truck 9/10 on design and convienience just because design is old and mine has an older navigation version (no touch-screen). You can't beat this truck for the money!"

I LOVE MY 2005 NISSAN TITAN

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "FAST I can beat out Bmw lexus etc they have nothin"

Cons: "early on repairs BUT he is beautiful"

"Hi all I Love my Titan and I really love that I am a five foot six Female and when I hop out most men are shocked LOL I don't know why a lot of women like BIG toys The only thing I was disappointed about is my car is only 7 years old low mileage and I keep him serviced when I took it in for annual service Nissan is saying I need over 4,000 worth of work done and I also had to have my tailpipe put back together and to me this is to much to be wrong in that little time But needless to say my Black n Chrome Nissan Titan will be put back in pristine condition Muwah"

Great vehicle .... except the rear end

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

"Great truck, two things to watch out for: Rear end is expensive to replace especially at 70,000 miles(common problem) and the coolant reserve cap should be replaced about every 30,000 miles (cost me a radiator at 40,000MI). Other than that ...... it is an awesome truck."

Great truck

By on Friday, October 07, 2011

Pros: "FAST, Nice Ride, Good looking"

Cons: "mpg but if your worried about it dont buy a truck"

"Truck looks and runs great."

Great truck

By on Saturday, April 09, 2011

"Great truck with plenty of power. Wish they would work the the fuel economy, but a great truck!"

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"After owning 30 plus vehicles over the years I can’t say enough about our Titan! The overall stance and appearance of the truck is awesome to look at and the sound of stock exhaust is just right. Inside the cab the truck drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our two “big boys” in the back! I’m not one looking for flash on the inside and like the layout straight forward thus I gave it a 4 star as some may like a flashier interior, but in my opinion I really do love the simple straight forward look and quality of the components. My biggest complaint about the truck would be the gas mileage (but I knew this before I bought it) as I get 11 mpg constantly in the city and 16.5 to maybe 17 mpg’s on the highway if I’m lucky! Pulling our jet ski over a couple mountain passes with the truck loaded we always get 15.5 mpg’s, and I’m running the stock replacement K & N air filter. I’ve also added the platinum white halo light bulbs (9006 headlight bulbs and 899 fog light bulbs) which gets you away from the stock yellowish look as well as LED tail lights, matching Leer cab height canopy, and Recon 62” Big Rig Ice light bars down both sides of the truck that light up white when you unlock the truck, act as amber running lights when the parking lights are on, AND act as turn signals as well for added safety. One thing I wish Nissan would do is add the running lights/turn signals to the mirrors for not only added safety but sharper look! The only option I found was at Muth Mirror.com but you need to call them if you have the tow mirrors like I do. They can make the heated replacement mirrors with the red signals in them for $269 but if you have the auto-dimming side mirrors you will lose that option. No problems with the truck so far and I’d defiantly buy another one without hesitation! Any by the way I do drive like a grandpa, I baby this truck and do not have a heavy foot what so ever and yes my MPG comments above are dead on. For those that I’ve seen posting there getting 13 to 14 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway I’ve got no idea how that’s possible? Hope this info helps!"