• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

Better than Chevy

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Pros: "fun driving,quiet ride, comfy seats"

Cons: "cost a fortune to fill it up."

"Traded my 09 Silverado on this truck and had I known how nice they were I would have never owned a Chevy. Much more leg room in the backseat, quieter in the cab and about 3-5 mpg better on the highway.I'm averaging 19 on the highway in the first month I've owned it."

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Performance, interior features, ride, much cheaper"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage...Hope next gen has better mpg"

"Happy with having a Titan its a great truck to own has an good ride but gas mileage not best dropping to 18.2 mpg less. It's a real nice truck with SV Crew Cab all of features were available on Titan. The ride is smooth read reviews about it don't know why people were biasing about this truck to me a very nice truck although might be 10 years older needs some cosmetic changes love how comfortable the seats. Interior looks reasonable for price ever handling is amazing and got some excellent horsepower with the 4.6L engine it's so powerful. Titan has great brake distances and tows anything includes side bars available for storage something like with Ram 1500s box storages. Have a navigation system, Pioneer CD stereo, rear view camera is optional. I am just amazed on how much room it offers doesn't feel lacking or steering shakes when taking the Titan at higher speed it's a well built truck as don't think nothing isn't wrong buying a Titan long take on long test drive know details and long term reliability when maintaining not abusing it will last at least 200K miles. Overall we are proud of our Nissan reliability still own a '05 Altima 2.5s bought new in 2005 with 180K miles and wife has a 2014 Maxima she loves so much and I am happy with my Titan truck. It looks good was much cheaper for me getting this over Chevy, Ford or Toyota maybe that is why this truck hasn't changed a bit in style because Nissan wanted buyers to have a good deal when making a purchasing on the Titan just gave some new updates from interior to performance. One thing about Nissan they have some of the best VQ engines ever in class. I will keep it until reaches 300,000 miles while taking care of engine and tranny than it will last a long time don't think 2013-14 models haven't suffer low problems than averaged as other years either except rear axle problems but know a coworkers friend who has one at almost 200K miles with no problems bought new but love mine new Titan it's the best ever had."

Meh.

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Sturdy, plain and simple"

Cons: "Drinks gas like an alcoholic, overpriced"

"This truck was overpriced for the lack of features and drank gas like a fish. Two tanks per week at $80 per tank (120 mi round trip daily commute). Had the same truck once in the LE model and my payment for that from brand new with NMAC was $11 less than this was used with 36k miles."

Great Truck. . . . . Extremely Satisfied

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "DEFINITELY"

Cons: "THREE (3) CUP HOLDERS"

"Custom-match truck bed cover made. Comfortable leather seats, instant heat/air, inside convenient for anyone's needs. paint and finish look like the day I purchased NEW. My truck in EXCELLENT condition, inside and out. MOTTO: Take care of your car/truck, it takes care of you!"

I like the comfort ride

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

"I love the truck....I just want better MPG"