• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

LOVE THIS TRUCK

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Performance, interior features, ride, much cheaper"

Cons: "Bad gas mileage...Hope next gen has better mpg"

"Happy with having a Titan its a great truck to own has an good ride but gas mileage not best dropping to 18.2 mpg less. It's a real nice truck with SV Crew Cab all of features were available on Titan. The ride is smooth read reviews about it don't know why people were biasing about this truck to me a very nice truck although might be 10 years older needs some cosmetic changes love how comfortable the seats. Interior looks reasonable for price ever handling is amazing and got some excellent horsepower with the 4.6L engine it's so powerful. Titan has great brake distances and tows anything includes side bars available for storage something like with Ram 1500s box storages. Have a navigation system, Pioneer CD stereo, rear view camera is optional. I am just amazed on how much room it offers doesn't feel lacking or steering shakes when taking the Titan at higher speed it's a well built truck as don't think nothing isn't wrong buying a Titan long take on long test drive know details and long term reliability when maintaining not abusing it will last at least 200K miles. Overall we are proud of our Nissan reliability still own a '05 Altima 2.5s bought new in 2005 with 180K miles and wife has a 2014 Maxima she loves so much and I am happy with my Titan truck. It looks good was much cheaper for me getting this over Chevy, Ford or Toyota maybe that is why this truck hasn't changed a bit in style because Nissan wanted buyers to have a good deal when making a purchasing on the Titan just gave some new updates from interior to performance. One thing about Nissan they have some of the best VQ engines ever in class. I will keep it until reaches 300,000 miles while taking care of engine and tranny than it will last a long time don't think 2013-14 models haven't suffer low problems than averaged as other years either except rear axle problems but know a coworkers friend who has one at almost 200K miles with no problems bought new but love mine new Titan it's the best ever had."

Meh.

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Sturdy, plain and simple"

Cons: "Drinks gas like an alcoholic, overpriced"

"This truck was overpriced for the lack of features and drank gas like a fish. Two tanks per week at $80 per tank (120 mi round trip daily commute). Had the same truck once in the LE model and my payment for that from brand new with NMAC was $11 less than this was used with 36k miles."

Great Truck. . . . . Extremely Satisfied

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "DEFINITELY"

Cons: "THREE (3) CUP HOLDERS"

"Custom-match truck bed cover made. Comfortable leather seats, instant heat/air, inside convenient for anyone's needs. paint and finish look like the day I purchased NEW. My truck in EXCELLENT condition, inside and out. MOTTO: Take care of your car/truck, it takes care of you!"

I like the comfort ride

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

"I love the truck....I just want better MPG"

Chevy/Ford Guys should give Titan a shot.

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Full of options for much less then Ford/Chevy"

Cons: "MPG's but it's expected"

"First off the Titan is the only truck I have owned but i have driven Ram 1500 and Silverados and i can say this: This is a very nice riding truck and for the money, you get a lot. I had a 2007 Titan CC LE 4x4 short bed loaded which was my first truck i ever owned and loved it...and now i have a 2013 CC SV Premium 4x4. Got it for a great price, around $36,000 after incentives. I use it as an active home owner truck but i know this thing would make a great construction truck. PLENTY of room. It's very cozy and everyone who has ridden in it has commented on how much room there is and how smooth the ride is. Plenty of power for most people not the mention the VQ56 engine responds well to bolt ons like, exhaust, headers, intake and Uprev tune...you will pick up some very nice gains if you are into adding performance mods. Check the Titantalk forums. Gas mileage with spirited driving is 13.5MPG( i use 93 octane 100% of the time), on long trips i can get around 16. So in camparison it falls short compared to other models....But that will all change the the new Diesel comes out for 2015....which i will be getting. If you are looking to get into a Titan, wait for teh 2015 Titan Diesel to be released, i will be well worth it...300+hp and 500+tq and rumored at or above 25 MPG"

Best Truck I have ever owned

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Best truck I have ever owned. I even loved the 1st Titan that i bought in 2004."

Great Truck with SV package

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "sv package, navigation, ride,"

Cons: "gas mileage,"

"I bought my Titan SV two months ago overall its a really impressive crew cab it might not be like Ram, Chevy or Ford but a great truck being more cheaper and good resale value. Titan has an adequate ride, gas mileage isn't best but not bad love the features and interior looks luxurious as been refreshed from last years model. Navigation and Bluetooth are pluses with excellent devices for my iPhone with Bluetooth even audio is excellent too along an Rockford Fosgate stereo system. I do like the navigation its best on other options crystal clear voice recognition and rearview camera is optional on SV package. Its a beautiful truck like the color to it and Titan interior is more comfortable. The handling, ride, controls overall greatest on a more cheaper truck like Nissan Titan for 2014. If looking for a crew cab or regular cab cheapest I'd recommend buying an Titan in a good resale value and has all the features needed."

VALUE PACKED

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Everything, ride, handling, etc. It just works"

Cons: "MPG, but you already knew that"

"I have owned my FULLY LOADED 2014 PRO 4-X TITAN for over a month and could not be happier. Yes the MPG is bad. I'm averaging around 14.2 MPG, but I knew that going in. Its no secret. What I can say is that you'll spend roughly $7,000+ less on a comparably equipped RAM 1500, Sierra or Tundra...the other three trucks I tested. For the money, there is no better value. Go scoop one up before Nissan drops the redesigned TITAN and jacks the prices."

Great pick up,

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "great pick up truck"

Cons: "breaking system need to be updated"

"the vehicle is amazing, the towing power and very stable in the snow"

best truck I ever owned.

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage not bad.. 19 mpg on the hwy"

Cons: "no remote side view mirrors"

"210000 miles and never had a problem with the engine or tranny, engine still has original hoses. belt water pump alternator, I guess the only thing that was replaced is the spark plugs one time."course did have to replace BOTH cat converters,and some front end work. Used this truck for delivery service. Stared and stopped many times a day and still have original starter"