2009 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 499 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

I love this truck! Power, handling, comfort

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "It is a blast to drive and comfortable all the way"

Cons: "Wish it was long bed to haul gooseneck no ashtray"

"I bought this truck brand new and have yet to find anything I don't like about it! It has the room and comfort of a luxury sedan, with the power and traction of the best off road vehicles. And yes I have driven it way off road. I never hesitate to pass a slow moving vehicle, I know my Titan will get up and go with no guesswork, and get me around faster than any other vehicle I've ever owned. It is a peach."

Great Truck

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, Reliable, Versatile, & Comfortable"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

"I bought an 07 4x4 LE Crew Cab new. This truck has done EVERYTHING I've ever asked it to do. I drive back and forth from So. Cal. to our place in Montana, that's 1300 miles one way and the crew cab is so roomy and comfortable, it's no problem. Once we get to Montana, I put this truck to work, hauling wood, repairing fences, towing equipment, it gets no break. In the winter I put the chains on, switch it to 4 wheel drive and it takes icy roads no problem. In the 5 years that I've owned it (110,000 miles) all I've had to do (besides routine maintenance) is change a battery. I test drove a Dodge, Chevy, and Toyota, this truck was the best of the lot. Finally, I didn't buy this truck so I could get good gas mileage, and if you're looking for good gas mileage, I'd suggest a "Smart Car". Buy this truck for everything else you have to do."

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

Just a very well oiled machine

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "much more for your money"

Cons: "navigation need serious upgrades"

"I bought this pre owned at under 8,000 miles on it and have used it for everything. This is actually the best truck i ever had. i even owned chevy and fords and nothing compares to this titan because of the quality i get with this as a fully loaded truck."

Nice comfortable truck with lots of power

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable car-like interior, stylish, Powerful"

Cons: "Engine"

"INTERIOR: The interior of this truck is like sitting in a loaded Maxima, but with a commanding view over surrounding traffic. The controls are well laid out and the trim is stylish. The leg room in both the front an rear seats is plentiful, especially the rear seat leg room which was a big selling point when I first looked at this truck. A negative is that the window switches are poorly placed and catch water during those dreaded times you need to open the window during a rain storm. EXTERIOR: The exterior of this truck is stylish and still turns heads some four years after it's original purchase. The exterior storage compartment is a 'neat' novelty, but it is not truly water or dirt proof. It's a place to throw some bungee cords, but I wouldn't put anything of value, or anything even a little bit sensitive to water or dirt. The tailgate has always been a source of irritation since the truck was new. I realize that no matter how fancy this truck is, it is still a truck. However, the tailgate has always rattled to the point where I can hear it in the cab with the windows up, I had it looked at and adjusted during some routine service visits to the dealer, but I was ultimately told that the rattle is just the nature of the beast. In regards to noise, I happen to like the throaty sound of a 5.6 liter V8, but I could see that the engine noise could be a distraction to those who don't share my appreciation for a sound of a beefy V8. The wind noise is minimal given he large profile of the truck, but the tire hum is pretty notable, at least on the Pro-4x with the more aggressive tire treads. DRIVING DYNAMICS: This truck has power to spare and has acceleration that puts it in contention with V8 sport sedans. I don't tow anything with this truck, but the torque would seem plentiful to pull a moderate sized boat, camper, or maybe even a horse trailer. The truck handles great and has a tight turning radius given its size and length. RELIABILITY: I've had this truck in for a couple of factory recalls. Other than that I've never had the truck in for anything more than routine service. For what it is worth, the truck went through the original set of tires in less than 24,000 miles and I am a very conservative driver who does about 50/50 highway/city driving. I've gotten about 35,000 miles out of the replacement tires (different brand) and foresee getting another 10/15,000 out of them. QUALITY: Overall the fit and finish of this truck is nice. This was the first Nissan product I've ever owned and had been a "Ford guy" prior to purchasing this Titan. I am on the fence as to whether or not I will buy another Nissan to replace this truck. I have no reason to not, but...."

Great, but repair costs are terrible...

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Overall, I was very satisfied with my Nissan until repairs starting adding up quickly. My Titan was a 2006 with 42k miles which is below average as it was driven only several times per week. Prior to winter the heater stopped working and was looked at by several dealers. In the end, the cost to fix the heater problem was approximately $3000. This is an unbelievable cost for repair this time in comparison to other manufacturers. I was not expecting such a costly repair for a vehicle with under 50k miles. In addition, a power steering hose and axle joint seal failed as well totaling over $1000 in repairs. Based on this experience, I will never buy a Nissan vehicle again or recommend them to others."