• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2009 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 490 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Best Truck

By on Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"My titan is the best truck i ever bought. evrything is great and for the size of it it gets good gas mileage also on long trips the comfort level is great. the only thing that is not as good is the little door on the drivers side i have had to replace 5 times and its been with me opening and closinbg it with regular use and its already been durning two months that its happened but thats it the titan is a very well rounded and engineered truck the power and the torque is good the towing capacity is great as well"

2010 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab Short Bed

By on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"Titan, Great Truck!!!!!!!! Former GMC owner, wish I switched sooner."

The Titan of Trucks

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"I have a 2007 Titan LE totally loaded crew cab, leather seats chrome package you name it. In my opinion there is nothing that come close to this Nissan. Awesome power, fit and finish is outstanding and comfort is off the charts. I recently was rearended and had a 2010 Ram as a rental. OMG it was like night and day. I could not wait to get my Titan back. My son drives a 2007 Tundra and although he likes his truck he would much rather drive mine. It is amazing how smooth this drives, handles and rides in comparison to every other truck. Simply nothing compares. I have almost 30K on it and it drives like the day I bought it."

Great performing pickup..

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I used to own a ford truck and this truck by far is a performer.. great passing power and the motor has a awesome signature sound to it that lets u know its working. I highly recommend this truck plus i average 20 mpg when i drive 70 mph. Awesome!!"

Best truck I have ever owned!!

By on Monday, December 21, 2009

"I have always been a US built truck owner and have owned at least one of ech US manufacturer. A friend talked me into looking at the Titan and I was hooked from the start. Beyond all of the great features the towing performance of this truck has exceeded my expectations. I tow a 28' enclosed car hauler with a total trailer weight of around 9k when loaded. Absolutely no problem for the Titan. The Pro-4X package and the towing package make this an awesome truck. If you are in the market for a truck do yourself a favor and at least go test drive one...But beware, You may end up hooked as quickly as I was!"