• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2009 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 492 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, March 07, 2010

"I have had this truck for a Year and a Half and it has been great. I have read the reviews and I don't know how I'm doing it but my Titan gets about 17-18 miles to the gallon which is pretty good compared to some people I've talked to. I got it at a great price and haven't had any issues. Everyone at the service centers for Nissan has been great as well."

better than chevy

By on Thursday, March 04, 2010

"i have always owned chevy pickups but this titan is better. it pulls my boat with no problem. i like the engine power and the transmission is very smooth."

heavy metal chrome titan

By on Friday, February 26, 2010

"great truck alot of power and one of the best looking fullsize in my opinion. this is the first time i have ever owned a nissan and will probably be all i own from now on. i looked at trucks for almost a year just couldn't decide what i wanted when i drove the titan i knew it was what i was looking for alot of power and handled great not to mention got a great deal on it."

Titan does it all

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"We have an '07 Nissian Titan we purchased brand new. We use it as a truck should be used. We tow a 21' toyhauler packed with 4 full sized quads (we are creative with our space) and load the bed with either a wood (enough for three days of fires) or another quad. This baby pulls like there is nothing behind us. On straight aways it pulls at 1800 rpms and when we need to pass, we can no problem. We go to dunes and the desert here in CA to ride out quads and some of the mountains we have to go over are tough for my inlaws 2500 GMC. We have no problem. We pull fully load at around 3500 rpms at the steepest of grades. This truck takes you anywhere you want to go and then asks why stop here. Yes is suck gas, but so does everything else. Maybe a bigger gas tank would be nicer. But if you want to make it to your destination without a worry, this is the truck for you."

Totally Impressed

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"The Titan by far has been the best truck I have owned. I have previously owned 2 Chevrolet Silverados and by far the Titan has held up to the ruggesness that I put the vehicle through. The gas mileage is around 15 in town and 17/18 on the road. It was not purchased for the gas mileage but for it's longevity of use and the comfort it provides"