2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 498 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

AZ TI10

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Best truck I have owned. Best room, towing/hauling cap. and a great value for the buck. It could get a little better gas mileage but if you drive it reasonably you do alright. I'm negotiating for a new 09 I like it so much."

Excellent Truck

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"This is an excellent truck. It has the most interior room in any truck that I have ever owned. The bed is a little small but useful. The V8 and exhaaust have a nice growl and the mileage is not bad. The flex fuel was useful when gas was at $3.99 E85 was at $2.99 and the gas mileage was only 15% less on the E85."

Not a sissy truck!

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"This is a great truck. It looks the way a full size truck should look. The engine and drivetrain is smooth as silk and super torquey. Nissan has this corner of the market - hands down."

Get out of the way!

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"I am always thrilled to drive this truck and feel like I have won the lottery when I see stare or get stopped and asked questions about it. It has been over a year and I still have the same feeling as when i first got it. I have had it off road and out in deep snow ... never a single concern. Runs extremely well on ethanol ... either fuel is fine."

Impressive Vehicle, bar none.

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"Recently purchased the 2008 Nissan Titan crew cab Pro 4x4. It rides like a dream, you almost forget you're driving a full sized truck. I have added many extras for the wow factor to include a 6 inch lift and 35" tires. One thing be known to interested buyers, it likes gas, ... a lot, but ofcoarse people don't buy this type of vehicle for the outstanding gas mileage. This thing is a beast and has more power than i know what to do with! The craftesman ship and durability/quality of this vehicle is 2nd to none. It was money well worth spending. I highly recommend it!"

Love

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "spacious, powerful, plenty of torque, fun to drive"

Cons: "tow capacity even with b/t :("

"I absolutely love my truck. If I had it my way, I would keep it as long as I could and just buy a newer one when the time came. It's roomy, comfortable, plenty of power, does great off road, even the rear seats give adult passengers plenty of space. The easy lift tailgate, under seat storage, and roomy console all have contributed to me falling in love with this truck. Unfortunately, it's time to upgrade from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 or 1-ton. I keep trying to find a way to keep my titan and also get something larger for towing the 5er... If you are looking to buy a Titan, I am certain you won't be disappointed!"

A great truck.

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Cons: "Mpg is tough in this economy."

"Strong, comfortable, smooth, and dependable. The bells and whistles are impressive. The look is classy."

2nd Titan

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, towing, reliability"

Cons: "Gas mileage, suspension"

"I bought the 09 LE crew cab after my 05 SE king cab was rearended and totaled due to a bent frame. Both trucks were great i liked the 05 better because it did not have the flex fuel engine, seemed to run a little better despite having 12 less hp. The le has lots of room inside and the leather is nice. Tows great but the suspension is too soft, i was told that the LE has a softer suspension because it is supposed to be better for long trips. Overall both trucks were/are great, with very few issues. Worst part about owning it is the fuel bill!"

Beast

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Endless power, smooth, comfortable,"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought this truck used (was in excellent condition) Awesome power, smooth transmission, great 4 wheel drive. MPG not great but you don't buy a truck to get good gas mileage. Would recommend this truck over any of the "big 4" American trucks"

Not great

By on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pros: "Powerhouse"

Cons: "Feels cheap"

"Ive owned ford and Chevy this truck has more power but rides like a tank it's noisy and not comfortable fuel mileage not a big deal gets about 15 mpg I'd say average for a truck"

Great Truck!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Best value in a truck w/ all these options."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This is my second Titan and have had zero issues. Runs great, looks great. Can pull a house and is comfortable too. If it weren't for gas prices it would be the perfect vehicle. Room for the family to ride comfortably and carry all the luggage too. 9 cup holders!!"

Its been a great truck.

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cons: "Changing the spark plugs is a pain."

with the new rims and tires

"After I changed the rims and tires the ride was much smoother. It came stock with 22s and i couldn't haul anything over 700 pounds. with smaller rims and bigger tires i get better mileage and a smoother ride."

with the new rims and tires

best truck

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"I am a huge dodge fan but when I was given the choice to choose between the Titan and the Ram I fell for the Titan. It hasn't disappointed me yet, it helps haul hay back and forth for my horse. I depend on it very much and love it to death!"

Surprisingly great value

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Very solid motor and body. Good sound system."

Cons: "Large turning radius."

"Strong engine, solid construction,and fun to drive. I used synthetic oil and got as high as 22 MPG on the road, and 14 - 15 MPG in town."

Handles Like a Sports Car

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Leather seats are extreamly comfortable on long road trips. Drives smooth and handles like a nice car but can tow anything you put behind it!"

Bad ace truck

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "The truck"

Cons: "Gas and interior"

"I tow 10 ft to 27ft trailers across counrty for my job and was never broke down.Heck I have not even changed the spark plugs yet.Ive had three dirt bikes in the bed and a 24 ft trailer with a 3 seater jet ski going up 77 north into virginia.All hills and she just keeps truckin....Ive beat this thing like a dog"

great truck for work or play

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

Pros: "lots of space, good power, nice ride"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"bought this truck new. no major issues. Nissan has had a few recalls but nothing major. 96,000 miles and still looks almost new. I have really enjoyed this truck."

Tough Truck!

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"I bought my truck new in 07. I loved it then, and I love it now! Plenty of power, a better ride than most sedans, low road noise, and did I mention the power? I have the King Cab SE 2WD with the high rear end (3.93). Is still can haul a load without the tow package. I've towed project cars half way across the country, boats, campers, and utility trailers without a problem. My only two complaints are with the quality of the interior plastics. While nothing has gone bad with them, they just feel cheaper than competitors. The other con is gas mileage. In combined hwy/cty, the best I can manage is 17mpg. I guess that's the price you pay for having the power theat the mill provides, but I still think Nissan could do better than that."

best truck ever owned

By on Saturday, September 18, 2010

"GreaT TRUCK. Lots of compliments. very comfortable, reliable,and fast."

Axle seals go out every 30,000 miles

By on Saturday, September 04, 2010

"I work heavy construction and I use this truck for my daily commute as well as hauling my tool box sometimes driving as much as 170 miles daily. However the problem that I found with the truck is the axle seals.. expect to spend around $1000 with the dealer every 25,000 miles to replace. I love the performance and the ride in this truck.... if you can swing the high costs of operation \."

excellent for hauling

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"never had anymechanical problems at all. great for long driving. I think the 2006 model is the best Titan built."

Excellent

By on Thursday, July 08, 2010

"I have owned them all and this truck by far out does any of the gas trucks on the market. Horsepower and pulling power this truck will do it all. Test drove the new Tundra and its 470 Horsepower does not even come close to the Titan. When I push the gas down on my Titan it goes with no hesitation. Only downfall is Dodge will ruin this truck."

Very happy with my Titan

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I purchased this truck about a year ago. It has been a great vehicle. I love the growl the exhaust makes when you step on it. It definately drives more on the sporty side than a typical truck. It corners well, stears well and have plenty of power. I wish for better gas mileage, but you don't buy a full size truck because it is great on gas. The design is old compared to newer trucks, but it still turns heads and I get a lot of compliments on it. Unlike the F 150, these are not everywhere on the roads. It gives you some individuality. I have also loved Nissan vehicles and this is another one to love. This engine is going to last 200K no problem, you can just tell by how well it is put together when you drive it. Parking is tough since the front end drops off as opposed to having the traditional long hood, but you get used to it in a few weeks. I highly recommend the Titan!"

Excellent Value

By on Friday, April 30, 2010

"I checked with Dodge, Ford and Chevy before I bought this truck and as far as bang for the buck goes...this truck is the winner. Have done multiple cross country trips with the dog and the comfort is good, though gas mileage could be better. Have thought about trading up but then I take a road trip and decide against it."

roomy truck

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"great truck, 37 gal fuel tank.. pricy to fill up.. what a comfortable truck to drive and ride in"