2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Not bad

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I bought this truck w/ 44k and have put around 15k on it , and have never really had any major issues. Brakes needed to be serviced more than once. I dont get claimed 14/19 fuel mileage. I average about 13mpg city/highway combined. Rockford Fosgate 6disc system is great. Truck is very capable when towing. Very fast for a Pickup truck. Very comfortable and enjoyable to drive."

The Titan is the best pickup for your buck

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "size, space, reliability, fun"

Cons: "turn radius, gas (in hilly country)"

"This truck was my dads till he gave it to me. For only being 2wd this thing was a beast off road and I've pulled larger trucks out with ease. You really cant go wrong with this truck. Only minor issues since my dad got it back in 04 were normal wear and tear. For my first truck it was difficult to drive in the city in tight spots that I got in. Gas mileage is bad due to the hills of north FL but once it flattens out I got up to 25 in South FL you really just can't go wrong with this beast. Fun to drive, haul, or take your buds out to the river. This truck still has a lot of life left to live for being 12 years old."

This has been the best truck we have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "interior room, towing capacity, bed extender gate"

Cons: "nothing"

"We have been really happy with this truck. Prior to purchasing this vehicle I would not have believed that we would have owned anything that wasn't made by GM or Ford. The room especially in the back seat is amazing. We pull a boat, hay wagons, and an equipment trailer without any issue. Our truck is our "family car" and has over 190,000 miles."

didn't think i would, but i love it

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"i have owned this vehicle for about a year now and now am looking to puirchase another. I use do be a die hard F-150 fan; but after using the titan with its great gas milage and ability to do evertyhing the f-150 does, i don't know why anyone would go with the other guy with half the warranty."

purchased new in 2004

By on Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pros: "2500 miles on vacation last week. great drive."

Cons: "MPG..but,got horses you have to feed them,lol"

"after looking at other trucks, new and used. all makes and models. cant find another truck that i would rather own... of course i have done several up grades to mine in the recent past,cold intake,true duel exhaust,computer chiped,drilled and slotted rotors,ceramic brake pads,and ect. more i write, i dont think ill find anything better."

best truck ive ever owned

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"the titan is the best truck ive ever owned it has the best towing capacity ive ever had. it has power! ive had mine for all 115000 miles and havent had a single problem. its one of the most if not the most reliable vehicles ive ever owned. i just recently passed the truck on to my boy who loves this truck and has had no problems either. as for mpg it isnt great i get about 12-15 on an average tank. but if gas was ur biggest concern you wouldnt buy a truck. i will definetly buy another nissan when i need a new car."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Truck is the best bang for the buck period"

roomy interior

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"Very roomy interior. Cargo section is some how limited in space with hard cover on it. Engine has been flawless. Breaks are OK."

Bad to the Bone

By on Friday, July 27, 2007

"This is absolutely the most powerful pickup I have ever driven. It is also one of the most comfortable. The back doors are large and the back seat is spacious and comfortable. I pulled a refrigerated, two-axled, dual wheel truck, probably rated at 17,000 lb. GVWR, that was broke-down, with no problem!"

nice truck

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Truck has had only three problems, one of which was somewhat serious. That being an issue with the brakes rumbling (9,000 miles). Recall fixed the manf. defective brakes. Two other minor recalls were fixed with no issues. No other problems. The engine in this truck will smoke the competion and it will pull anything you put behind it."

Design and workmanship sub par

By on Thursday, July 28, 2016

"The truck style was attractive and the engine impressive in 2005 when I bought this vehicle.Shortly after I bought it the brakes began to have issues with the rotors warping. Nissan recalled and fixed that issue. Exhaust headers were recalled for cracks but they refuse to fix the second one when it cracked after a few years. I've had to put two radiators in it because the plastic bottoms crack and the radiator fails. The electronics i.e seat position and windows have always been twitchy, ghost in the machine issues working on their own more and more as the vehicle ages. Rear seat belt -recall, fit and finish is poor you can see through the door closure seams Rear end has failed as seems to be an issue with this model. So over all the care is only slightly above poor."

great truck

By on Friday, August 1, 2014

Pros: "powertrain is outstanding, very comfortable seats,"

Cons: "mediocre gas mileage, bed is too short"

"best value in a full size truck in 2004 - loaded"

This is an all around good truck, no problems.

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Very reliable, no mechanical problems"

Cons: "Fuel Mileage"

"This is an all around great truck. I have put over 100,000 miles and other than oil, gas, and tires I have only replaced a battery. Will definately look at a new one when I ware this one out. Still has a lot of power and will pull any proper sized trailer or load with ease."

LOVE this truck! Highly recommended!!!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "so much interior room!"

Cons: "fuel economy"

"This Truck has so much leg room in the front and rear. The bed has a toolbox on the side to house all your tie downs and bungie's."

Best truck i ever owned!!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"My Titan was very comfortable, plus a 4 wheeling monster, went everywhere! Comfortable and utility, cannot beat it!!!"

Useful, roomy, with all the features you need

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Versatility, Value, Reliability"

Cons: "Ride quality, payload"

"I have really enjoyed owning this truck for the last 6 years. Everytime I get close to trading, I can't seem to find something that lives up to this truck, with the features it has, for the price I am willing to pay. I originally purchased this truck for $23k about 6yrs ago with 19,000 miles on it. Its been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned needing only gas, brakes, oil"

Just a fantastic truck

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Great utility meets great comfort and convenience"

Cons: "Not made by an American company"

"I'm the second owner. I've had it for a little over five years, and it has been just a pleasure. Great power, and capacity while still delivering good gas mileage. People are always surprised by what a nice ride it offers. Great utility with great convenience and comfort. Completely reliable and very low maintenance. The crew cab is just immense inside, which has also been a huge blessing when our car was in the shop for an extended period. The bed on the crew is a little shorter, but the bed extender fixes that issue. I've never had a problem carrying plywood, sheet rock, firewood, or anything else, for that matter. Just a great truck. I just wish an American company made it!"

GREAT TRUCK FOR THE MONEY

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "POWERFUL AND COMFORTABLE"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE NOT ALL THAT GREAT BUT IT IS A V8"

"I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK USED AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT TRUCK. ITS NOT THE BEST ON GAS, BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FOR A BEAST LIKE THIS. IT HAS A LOT OF ROOM AND CAN TOW LIKE NO ONES BUSINESS. IT HAS A LOT OF POWER AND A LOT OF GET UP AND GO. I LOVE THIS TRUCK.... WOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT ANYTHING ELSE."

fast

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"plenty of room, and power.."

Love my truck, BUT

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"Yes. I love my Titan. It is a 2004 model Crew cab 4x4 with the off road package. I buought it used about four years ago. It had about 40k miles on it when I bought it. It now has about 90k. I don't drive it much because it drinks gas. I use it mainly for hunting. Or if I need to tow something. Power, Oh it's got plenty of power. BUT I've had a couple of what could have been pretty expensive repairs had I not purchased an extended warranty. I broke the spider gear in the rear-end while towing. Not a simple fix, the whole rear-end along with the axles had to be replaced. Seems it is all one piece. The dealer told me that that year had a history of doing that. He assured me that it would not happen again with the new rear-end. And the instrument cluster went out while out of town. Both were covered by the extended warranty. Other than that the front passenger seat is messed up and the cloth seats don't seem to be holding up very well."

awesome all around

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

"I puchased this vehicle new it has been a pleasure to drive,all around from the beaches of the outer banks to the snowy pocono mountains.100% reliable,nissan stands behind you in warranty obligations,very few minor problems i don't think i could ever part with her lol."

AWESOME TRUCK

By on Sunday, May 23, 2010

"I bought a 2005 to help haul things around for my rental properties. The military transferred me and the wife convinced since I wasn't around my rental properties I should trade it in. I got a sports car- but after 6 months I had to have a titan back. This time I bought a slightly used 2004 with everything. Been driving it every since and LOVE IT!!!"

What a truck!

By on Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"04 Titan LE 4x4. Great truck. I bought it with 37000 miles. I now have 60000 with no problems what so ever. Mileage is not bad for a big truck. 14 city/17 highway. Nice ride. Would definitley buy another and recommend to anyone. Down side, windows freeze closed in winter when it gets cold and bed is shorter than I am used to."

2004 Titan LE

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Since I purchased the truck it has never broken down on me. I call the dealer periodically for recalls and they always come back with a NO RECALLS answer. This is a perfect truck and reliable. I am happy I chose the Titan - best choice I ever made."

Not a man's truck!

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Our Nissan Titan has fallen apart exteriorly. We were hunting, driving down a muddy road and the plastic part of the front fender fell off and 3 of the mud flaps. Right after we bought it the CO2 censor went out. Just randomly it wont start now like something is loose. I dont think all Nissans are this bad but it just seams like the craftmanship is poor. I must admit though that it is the smoothest riding truck that can get up and go when you want it to. It would be great for a drive around town and road trip truck, but it dosent have the ability to go off roading or haul trailers really."