• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 488 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Love

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "spacious, powerful, plenty of torque, fun to drive"

Cons: "tow capacity even with b/t :("

"I absolutely love my truck. If I had it my way, I would keep it as long as I could and just buy a newer one when the time came. It's roomy, comfortable, plenty of power, does great off road, even the rear seats give adult passengers plenty of space. The easy lift tailgate, under seat storage, and roomy console all have contributed to me falling in love with this truck. Unfortunately, it's time to upgrade from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 or 1-ton. I keep trying to find a way to keep my titan and also get something larger for towing the 5er... If you are looking to buy a Titan, I am certain you won't be disappointed!"

Nissan titan

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

"This is an awesome truck.I looked way to long at fords and dodge. Both are nice options but for the price the Titan gives you the most! ground clearance and horsepower and just a good simple workhorse truck this is your best bet. I have owned mine for 3 years now and not had any issues at all.The gas mileage is not great but the hp is worth it. Im glad they dont make a v-6 version. If your are looking for a great truck without spending too much this is a good truck"

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

Nice vehicle/some issues

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive,attractive body,kids love the dvd"

Cons: "Toggle Navigation,no heat in winter"

"I purchased this vechicle new in 2008 because of its features like navigation,bluetooth,heated leather bucket seats,dvd etc. After 1 year,front axle went up,repaired under warranty,bluetooth after 2nd year but dealership wont fix it as I was over 40k miles. They quoted me $700 for repair.At 35k, axle got stuck in 4x4 low mode and wont release.Dealership said I have to put in reverse and then it will release. It worked a few times. Never did that on my toyota?? AT 45k,the heat stopped working ( fan just blows cold). Now at 59k,shocks are gone, I am on my 3rd set of tires at $225 a piece and thinking of either repairing all issues or geting rid of it. Any ideas?"

See if you qualify for