• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 484 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

What Is NOT To Like About This Truck!

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "A Girl's Dream Come True"

Cons: "Could use another 5mpg"

The Texas Wall Truck

"I've been raised a Ford girl, then learned to love Chevy/GMC. But got a great deal on this Titan so gave it a try. That was 4 years ago! This truck is built like a tank, holds the road no matter the conditions like a nascar. Good ground clearance excellent, comfort and convenience is a plus. Handles anything weight and size that I've thrown at her! Room for improvement? Only the fuel mileage. If they could bump it up 5mpg it would be a perfect truck! Now I will only buy Nissan.This truck rates a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10!"

The Texas Wall Truck

Love

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "spacious, powerful, plenty of torque, fun to drive"

Cons: "tow capacity even with b/t :("

"I absolutely love my truck. If I had it my way, I would keep it as long as I could and just buy a newer one when the time came. It's roomy, comfortable, plenty of power, does great off road, even the rear seats give adult passengers plenty of space. The easy lift tailgate, under seat storage, and roomy console all have contributed to me falling in love with this truck. Unfortunately, it's time to upgrade from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 or 1-ton. I keep trying to find a way to keep my titan and also get something larger for towing the 5er... If you are looking to buy a Titan, I am certain you won't be disappointed!"

Nissan titan

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

"This is an awesome truck.I looked way to long at fords and dodge. Both are nice options but for the price the Titan gives you the most! ground clearance and horsepower and just a good simple workhorse truck this is your best bet. I have owned mine for 3 years now and not had any issues at all.The gas mileage is not great but the hp is worth it. Im glad they dont make a v-6 version. If your are looking for a great truck without spending too much this is a good truck"

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

Nice vehicle/some issues

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive,attractive body,kids love the dvd"

Cons: "Toggle Navigation,no heat in winter"

"I purchased this vechicle new in 2008 because of its features like navigation,bluetooth,heated leather bucket seats,dvd etc. After 1 year,front axle went up,repaired under warranty,bluetooth after 2nd year but dealership wont fix it as I was over 40k miles. They quoted me $700 for repair.At 35k, axle got stuck in 4x4 low mode and wont release.Dealership said I have to put in reverse and then it will release. It worked a few times. Never did that on my toyota?? AT 45k,the heat stopped working ( fan just blows cold). Now at 59k,shocks are gone, I am on my 3rd set of tires at $225 a piece and thinking of either repairing all issues or geting rid of it. Any ideas?"

Great Truck

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, Reliable, Versatile, & Comfortable"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

"I bought an 07 4x4 LE Crew Cab new. This truck has done EVERYTHING I've ever asked it to do. I drive back and forth from So. Cal. to our place in Montana, that's 1300 miles one way and the crew cab is so roomy and comfortable, it's no problem. Once we get to Montana, I put this truck to work, hauling wood, repairing fences, towing equipment, it gets no break. In the winter I put the chains on, switch it to 4 wheel drive and it takes icy roads no problem. In the 5 years that I've owned it (110,000 miles) all I've had to do (besides routine maintenance) is change a battery. I test drove a Dodge, Chevy, and Toyota, this truck was the best of the lot. Finally, I didn't buy this truck so I could get good gas mileage, and if you're looking for good gas mileage, I'd suggest a "Smart Car". Buy this truck for everything else you have to do."

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

A great truck.

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Cons: "Mpg is tough in this economy."

"Strong, comfortable, smooth, and dependable. The bells and whistles are impressive. The look is classy."

2nd Titan

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, towing, reliability"

Cons: "Gas mileage, suspension"

"I bought the 09 LE crew cab after my 05 SE king cab was rearended and totaled due to a bent frame. Both trucks were great i liked the 05 better because it did not have the flex fuel engine, seemed to run a little better despite having 12 less hp. The le has lots of room inside and the leather is nice. Tows great but the suspension is too soft, i was told that the LE has a softer suspension because it is supposed to be better for long trips. Overall both trucks were/are great, with very few issues. Worst part about owning it is the fuel bill!"

Beast

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Endless power, smooth, comfortable,"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought this truck used (was in excellent condition) Awesome power, smooth transmission, great 4 wheel drive. MPG not great but you don't buy a truck to get good gas mileage. Would recommend this truck over any of the "big 4" American trucks"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25