• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 484 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Nice vehicle/some issues

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive,attractive body,kids love the dvd"

Cons: "Toggle Navigation,no heat in winter"

"I purchased this vechicle new in 2008 because of its features like navigation,bluetooth,heated leather bucket seats,dvd etc. After 1 year,front axle went up,repaired under warranty,bluetooth after 2nd year but dealership wont fix it as I was over 40k miles. They quoted me $700 for repair.At 35k, axle got stuck in 4x4 low mode and wont release.Dealership said I have to put in reverse and then it will release. It worked a few times. Never did that on my toyota?? AT 45k,the heat stopped working ( fan just blows cold). Now at 59k,shocks are gone, I am on my 3rd set of tires at $225 a piece and thinking of either repairing all issues or geting rid of it. Any ideas?"

Great Truck

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, Reliable, Versatile, & Comfortable"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

"I bought an 07 4x4 LE Crew Cab new. This truck has done EVERYTHING I've ever asked it to do. I drive back and forth from So. Cal. to our place in Montana, that's 1300 miles one way and the crew cab is so roomy and comfortable, it's no problem. Once we get to Montana, I put this truck to work, hauling wood, repairing fences, towing equipment, it gets no break. In the winter I put the chains on, switch it to 4 wheel drive and it takes icy roads no problem. In the 5 years that I've owned it (110,000 miles) all I've had to do (besides routine maintenance) is change a battery. I test drove a Dodge, Chevy, and Toyota, this truck was the best of the lot. Finally, I didn't buy this truck so I could get good gas mileage, and if you're looking for good gas mileage, I'd suggest a "Smart Car". Buy this truck for everything else you have to do."

Titan in Montana with our trailer.

A great truck.

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Cons: "Mpg is tough in this economy."

"Strong, comfortable, smooth, and dependable. The bells and whistles are impressive. The look is classy."

2nd Titan

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, towing, reliability"

Cons: "Gas mileage, suspension"

"I bought the 09 LE crew cab after my 05 SE king cab was rearended and totaled due to a bent frame. Both trucks were great i liked the 05 better because it did not have the flex fuel engine, seemed to run a little better despite having 12 less hp. The le has lots of room inside and the leather is nice. Tows great but the suspension is too soft, i was told that the LE has a softer suspension because it is supposed to be better for long trips. Overall both trucks were/are great, with very few issues. Worst part about owning it is the fuel bill!"

Beast

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Endless power, smooth, comfortable,"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought this truck used (was in excellent condition) Awesome power, smooth transmission, great 4 wheel drive. MPG not great but you don't buy a truck to get good gas mileage. Would recommend this truck over any of the "big 4" American trucks"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25