• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 488 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Best vehicle I have ever had

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pros: "Very practical well designed truck"

Cons: "Rear air is not sufficient"

"Most dependable truck I ever owned, comfortable and practical interior. Have almost 200,000 miles on it, engine and drive train have never been touched."

excellent choice

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, functionality, performance"

Cons: "Paint finish, cheap plastics"

"I bought my '08 nissan titan se 4x4 new. I have never had an issue with it mechanically. Functionally, the truck is perfect, plenty of storage, comfortable, and overall just nice to live with. My complaints are about the the paint and plastics on the truck. I had to have the top & hood re painted recently, and it is just over 5 yrs old. I keep the truck waxed and clean with good products, but the clear coat still wore off (according to the body shop), and the paint faded out & looked bad. The black plastic trim on the exterior also fades quickly. There are products on the market to make it look new again, but you do have to re apply them often. The interior plastic is also kind of cheap. The glove box doesn't line up right in my truck, and you can see the dash flex when you push on it from the front by the radio. Not a big deal, but the fit & finish on this truck is the only thing lacking when compared to a ford. I do like my titan a lot, and expect to keep it until it is 10 yrs old, and do not expect to have any issues to speak of. I would absolutely buy this truck again, new or used."

Best Truck in class

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Stronger than other 1/2 Tons, fair mileage,"

Cons: "Small bed, A/C blower motor"

"This has been the best truck in its class. I've done more hauling and towing with this truck that my previous GM trucks could not handle. it may be 1/2 ton rated, but it handles more like a 3/4 ton. The only quirk, the bed is too small. I'd like to have a 6.5' or longer, this only has a 5.5'. The factory A/C blower motor is weak, but if you get the O'Reilly's replacement it will not be an issue. All of my GM trucks have crapped out at 60K, this is the first truck since 1996 that has made it over 100K with very little repairs needed, only the A/C blower motor (3 times), brakess & rotors (3 time) tires, routine maintenance, and about to need new shocks and struts. Recommend replacing factory rotors with high performance rotors to avoid warping issues, especially on the front. Since making this change, I've got about 70K on the brakes and rotors. With factory rotors, because I do a lot of towing/hauling, the front rotors tend to warp about 20K."

I love this truck! Power, handling, comfort

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "It is a blast to drive and comfortable all the way"

Cons: "Wish it was long bed to haul gooseneck no ashtray"

"I bought this truck brand new and have yet to find anything I don't like about it! It has the room and comfort of a luxury sedan, with the power and traction of the best off road vehicles. And yes I have driven it way off road. I never hesitate to pass a slow moving vehicle, I know my Titan will get up and go with no guesswork, and get me around faster than any other vehicle I've ever owned. It is a peach."

What Is NOT To Like About This Truck!

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "A Girl's Dream Come True"

Cons: "Could use another 5mpg"

The Texas Wall Truck

"I've been raised a Ford girl, then learned to love Chevy/GMC. But got a great deal on this Titan so gave it a try. That was 4 years ago! This truck is built like a tank, holds the road no matter the conditions like a nascar. Good ground clearance excellent, comfort and convenience is a plus. Handles anything weight and size that I've thrown at her! Room for improvement? Only the fuel mileage. If they could bump it up 5mpg it would be a perfect truck! Now I will only buy Nissan.This truck rates a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10!"

The Texas Wall Truck

Love

By on Friday, May 10, 2013

Pros: "spacious, powerful, plenty of torque, fun to drive"

Cons: "tow capacity even with b/t :("

"I absolutely love my truck. If I had it my way, I would keep it as long as I could and just buy a newer one when the time came. It's roomy, comfortable, plenty of power, does great off road, even the rear seats give adult passengers plenty of space. The easy lift tailgate, under seat storage, and roomy console all have contributed to me falling in love with this truck. Unfortunately, it's time to upgrade from a 1/2 ton to a 3/4 or 1-ton. I keep trying to find a way to keep my titan and also get something larger for towing the 5er... If you are looking to buy a Titan, I am certain you won't be disappointed!"

Nissan titan

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

"This is an awesome truck.I looked way to long at fords and dodge. Both are nice options but for the price the Titan gives you the most! ground clearance and horsepower and just a good simple workhorse truck this is your best bet. I have owned mine for 3 years now and not had any issues at all.The gas mileage is not great but the hp is worth it. Im glad they dont make a v-6 version. If your are looking for a great truck without spending too much this is a good truck"

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

Nice vehicle/some issues

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive,attractive body,kids love the dvd"

Cons: "Toggle Navigation,no heat in winter"

"I purchased this vechicle new in 2008 because of its features like navigation,bluetooth,heated leather bucket seats,dvd etc. After 1 year,front axle went up,repaired under warranty,bluetooth after 2nd year but dealership wont fix it as I was over 40k miles. They quoted me $700 for repair.At 35k, axle got stuck in 4x4 low mode and wont release.Dealership said I have to put in reverse and then it will release. It worked a few times. Never did that on my toyota?? AT 45k,the heat stopped working ( fan just blows cold). Now at 59k,shocks are gone, I am on my 3rd set of tires at $225 a piece and thinking of either repairing all issues or geting rid of it. Any ideas?"