• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 493 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

Best truck I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pros: "Reliability and power."

Cons: "Seats are cheap. Only complaint!"

"I have used and abused my Titan and it just asks for more. It is a truck I work out of daily and has never let me down!! 275,000 miles and still going strong!!"

excellent choice

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, functionality, performance"

Cons: "Paint finish, cheap plastics"

"I bought my '08 nissan titan se 4x4 new. I have never had an issue with it mechanically. Functionally, the truck is perfect, plenty of storage, comfortable, and overall just nice to live with. My complaints are about the the paint and plastics on the truck. I had to have the top & hood re painted recently, and it is just over 5 yrs old. I keep the truck waxed and clean with good products, but the clear coat still wore off (according to the body shop), and the paint faded out & looked bad. The black plastic trim on the exterior also fades quickly. There are products on the market to make it look new again, but you do have to re apply them often. The interior plastic is also kind of cheap. The glove box doesn't line up right in my truck, and you can see the dash flex when you push on it from the front by the radio. Not a big deal, but the fit & finish on this truck is the only thing lacking when compared to a ford. I do like my titan a lot, and expect to keep it until it is 10 yrs old, and do not expect to have any issues to speak of. I would absolutely buy this truck again, new or used."

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"I shopped around for three months and compared the dodge ram, 1500 silverado,and the 150 ford and the tundra.I couldn't get the dodge ram in my garage,and the tundra my head was at the ceiling when I sat in it. The 150 fords ride was not nearly as comfortable as the titan.(my wife said so too) and it was 3 grand more. The silverado was 4 grand more. even if the silverado gets 3 miles more to the gallon based on that, if I drive 12000 miles a year and gas at 3.00 a gallon it cost me around $400.00 more per year in gas. It would take me 10 years to make up the 4 grand!"

Nice vehicle/some issues

By on Thursday, November 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive,attractive body,kids love the dvd"

Cons: "Toggle Navigation,no heat in winter"

"I purchased this vechicle new in 2008 because of its features like navigation,bluetooth,heated leather bucket seats,dvd etc. After 1 year,front axle went up,repaired under warranty,bluetooth after 2nd year but dealership wont fix it as I was over 40k miles. They quoted me $700 for repair.At 35k, axle got stuck in 4x4 low mode and wont release.Dealership said I have to put in reverse and then it will release. It worked a few times. Never did that on my toyota?? AT 45k,the heat stopped working ( fan just blows cold). Now at 59k,shocks are gone, I am on my 3rd set of tires at $225 a piece and thinking of either repairing all issues or geting rid of it. Any ideas?"