2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 157 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Not bad

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I bought this truck w/ 44k and have put around 15k on it , and have never really had any major issues. Brakes needed to be serviced more than once. I dont get claimed 14/19 fuel mileage. I average about 13mpg city/highway combined. Rockford Fosgate 6disc system is great. Truck is very capable when towing. Very fast for a Pickup truck. Very comfortable and enjoyable to drive."

The Titan is the best pickup for your buck

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "size, space, reliability, fun"

Cons: "turn radius, gas (in hilly country)"

"This truck was my dads till he gave it to me. For only being 2wd this thing was a beast off road and I've pulled larger trucks out with ease. You really cant go wrong with this truck. Only minor issues since my dad got it back in 04 were normal wear and tear. For my first truck it was difficult to drive in the city in tight spots that I got in. Gas mileage is bad due to the hills of north FL but once it flattens out I got up to 25 in South FL you really just can't go wrong with this beast. Fun to drive, haul, or take your buds out to the river. This truck still has a lot of life left to live for being 12 years old."

This has been the best truck we have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "interior room, towing capacity, bed extender gate"

Cons: "nothing"

"We have been really happy with this truck. Prior to purchasing this vehicle I would not have believed that we would have owned anything that wasn't made by GM or Ford. The room especially in the back seat is amazing. We pull a boat, hay wagons, and an equipment trailer without any issue. Our truck is our "family car" and has over 190,000 miles."

didn't think i would, but i love it

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"i have owned this vehicle for about a year now and now am looking to puirchase another. I use do be a die hard F-150 fan; but after using the titan with its great gas milage and ability to do evertyhing the f-150 does, i don't know why anyone would go with the other guy with half the warranty."

purchased new in 2004

By on Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pros: "2500 miles on vacation last week. great drive."

Cons: "MPG..but,got horses you have to feed them,lol"

"after looking at other trucks, new and used. all makes and models. cant find another truck that i would rather own... of course i have done several up grades to mine in the recent past,cold intake,true duel exhaust,computer chiped,drilled and slotted rotors,ceramic brake pads,and ect. more i write, i dont think ill find anything better."