2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Titan 4x4 Crew Cab

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Traded a Loaded ext cab 04' Z71, for 2010 Pro-4X. Chevy had better seats comfort wise. But just takes some getting used to. At the beach the Nissan sliced thru the loose sand and mud with no problem in 4wd. Huge cab, upgrade to custom floor mats. Red stitching on leather is nice. In the city, 12.3 MPG. Highway about 15.5. Always premium fuel. Smokes them tires. Heavy foot but who cares, its a sports car on a truck chassis. Tie downs are great. Bose stereo was good in Chevy, RF sounds comparable or better, and Titan has center front speaker and rear tweeters! Tried other domestic trucks, won't go back. A diesel engine would make Titan even better. Main point, drives like a car. Turning much easier. Interior could get away from all the plastic, but otherwise, would make the new purchase again."

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"After owning 30 plus vehicles over the years I can’t say enough about our Titan! The overall stance and appearance of the truck is awesome to look at and the sound of stock exhaust is just right. Inside the cab the truck drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our two “big boys” in the back! I’m not one looking for flash on the inside and like the layout straight forward thus I gave it a 4 star as some may like a flashier interior, but in my opinion I really do love the simple straight forward look and quality of the components. My biggest complaint about the truck would be the gas mileage (but I knew this before I bought it) as I get 11 mpg constantly in the city and 16.5 to maybe 17 mpg’s on the highway if I’m lucky! Pulling our jet ski over a couple mountain passes with the truck loaded we always get 15.5 mpg’s, and I’m running the stock replacement K & N air filter. I’ve also added the platinum white halo light bulbs (9006 headlight bulbs and 899 fog light bulbs) which gets you away from the stock yellowish look as well as LED tail lights, matching Leer cab height canopy, and Recon 62” Big Rig Ice light bars down both sides of the truck that light up white when you unlock the truck, act as amber running lights when the parking lights are on, AND act as turn signals as well for added safety. One thing I wish Nissan would do is add the running lights/turn signals to the mirrors for not only added safety but sharper look! The only option I found was at Muth Mirror.com but you need to call them if you have the tow mirrors like I do. They can make the heated replacement mirrors with the red signals in them for $269 but if you have the auto-dimming side mirrors you will lose that option. No problems with the truck so far and I’d defiantly buy another one without hesitation! Any by the way I do drive like a grandpa, I baby this truck and do not have a heavy foot what so ever and yes my MPG comments above are dead on. For those that I’ve seen posting there getting 13 to 14 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway I’ve got no idea how that’s possible? Hope this info helps!"

Awesome

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I have had this truck since 2005 and i cant say anything bad on it. its comfortable, i have not yet had any problem with the vehicle except for a squeek on the center cousoule. its roomy and had power."

Awesome truck

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I was usually a Chevy man but after getting ignored by the chevy dealership i took a look at the Titan. It had great built in qualities roll down back window, bedliner, utili track system, bed extender, among other things. The truck has been great in fact in 4 yrs & 98k miles it went to the shop for the first time last week. The work mainly preventive to keep it taking care of business. i would definitely recommend to a friend."

A bit dated, but solid all around

By on Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Pros-Looks great, V-8 sounds great, towing capacity, ride Cons-Interior is dated, Sat radio ready not standard (very annoying), Gas mileage is very bad (I avg. 13.1 overall hwy and city) Overall I love the look of the Titan ( I have the heavy metal chrome package in radiant silver), it rides great and I love the power it provides when towing. Definitely shop around and compare this truck to the new crew cab tundra and ford f-150. The standard stereo tries to be above average but just stinks overall. I am replacing with the pioneer AVH-p3200BT. The Titan is one bad machine but I wouldn't buy it if I didn't live within 10 minutes of work and the boat ramp."

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

great truck

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"great truck just been hotter if they used the infinity qx56 front and the interior needs more style mostly thecloth seats the cloth rips ive seen on more then 60 trucks i think its a defact.. but it is asome performance truck tryed every truck out there titan rocks super for off road and on road.. best wishes"

i love this truck

By on Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"i discovered something new about this truck almost weekly. it is very nicely designed. it is very comfortable and well thought out. the gas mileage is not very good but the power makes up for it. i bought this truck to replace a chevy conversion van. it easily holds six adults. i got the SE because it does NOT have leather. it's just way cool. the warranty expired (36 months) and i have yet to have it in for a "fix". they upgraded the brakes for free (recall) though i never noticed a problem with them. i looked at the tundra but they hadn't revamped it yet and the old one was pretty ugly. plus they never "deal". so i got this one and i LOVE it!!"

Made for the sand

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"This is a great truck for off roading. Looks great, drives great. Girlfriend thinks it's "HOT!""

Best full size truck on market

By on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"The Titan is the best truck I have ever owned. The value for the dollar is unmatched. I have owned mine for 3 years and have not had a single issue. I would recommend to anyone."

good truck

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"no troubles with truck, runs great"

titan

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Had 2005 and now I have a 2008. That should say it all. Just don't plan on saving fuel. You can't go slow in this rocket!"

We LOVE this truck

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I have driven Ford, Chevy, and GMC. I have to say this truck beats em all hands down!!"

I love it

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2007

"I haul 2 horses around the state of Virginia...Lots of mountains. this truck is great, I used to have a Ford F-150, I dont miss it at all! my Nissan has all the power I've ever needed, looks great, sounds great. and since no vehicle ever gets good mileage towing my horses, im not ashamed of the 15 mpg that it gets when the girls are in the back. with no load, I get a solid 17.5 to 18.5 mpg, depending on if I pass anyone alot or not.My truck is comfortable, rides nice and handles great too! the factory stereo leaves something to be desired, but I cant complain too much, I didnt opt for the premium system. my only regret is that the new body style is about to come out and I owe too much on this one to consider switching to the new model.I cant wait to get my hands on that one, it is really beautiful! I LOVE MY NISSANS!"

Comfortable and Reliable

By on Monday, July 16, 2007

"An excellent value when i compared to Tundra. The Titan has alot more creature comforts than any other full size i drove. Have had this one since 2005 and have driven 78000+ miles in that time. Alot of highway commuting, drives very car-like but with a commanding stance. I added a slight lift to the front suspension to level the truck and get rid of the nose down look. Had one recall for the brake rotors, fixed with no trouble. NO other issues at all, so far. Would seriously consider buying the newer model with the long bed option....my only complaint of the truck is the short bed (6')."

Fantastic truck in work and play!!!

By on Thursday, April 19, 2007

"I love my truck, except for 2 things. 1) The gas milage is 10-14 mpg/freeway 2)I didnt do my homework when I bought the truck, and was told they were selling me the truck at $200 over invoice, when in reality, they sold it to me at the MSRP price!"

Great Truck

By on Friday, April 6, 2007

"Bold, Fast, and very sharp looking. Can tow anything with ease."

Best Truck I Ever Owned

By on Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pros: "Almost Everything"

Cons: "I wish they had the option for a longer bed with the crew cab."

"I have 148k miles on this. It is my work truck and it has nver once let me down. Only issue I ever had was a dead battery aroud 120k miles. Other than that the only things I have done is regular maintenance. I now use 5W30 synthetic oil because I want to keep this one as long as I can. I hope to have it for at least 350k miles."

No Complaints

By on Thursday, February 12, 2009

"First Nissan I have ever owned and I will always own one now.Best truck for the buck and most reliable out of the 6 trucks I have owned.Doesn't drop transmissions or leak oil at 90k miles like other trucks I've owned."

I have had every make of truck, this is the best!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"This truck is fast, comfortable, and reliable. Get the LE loaded out and you will be a happy camper."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Style, Space, overall performance"

Cons: "Nothing"

"A great truck and all around vehicle. A beast. Just goes without any effort in the snow and handles almost sports car like in all conditions. Easily handles large / heavy loads. Comfort is unreal and there is plenty of space. Easily can fit 5 large adults no problem. I do 6 - 8 hour trips for work in this thing and it is no problem. The truck looks great, handles great, is very responsive and is fun to drive. For a big 4x4 V8 Truck ( and it's big ) I average 17mpg. I've owned Fords and Dodge Trucks this is definately a step above."

RDS TOY

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Just a big comfortable truck that handles well"

"Once a loyal Ford owner until my 5.4L spit out a spark plug and Ford refused any compensation. Had not considered a Titan until a friend invited me on a fishing trip in his 2008 Titan. Compared to Ford I think the fit and finish on the Titan is just as good. Do not believe all that is written about gas mileage on the Titan, mine is a 2010 LE 4X4 and I am getting 19 to 20 highway and 15 to 16 in town.(Better than my former Ford)"

best truck I ever owned.

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage not bad.. 19 mpg on the hwy"

Cons: "no remote side view mirrors"

"210000 miles and never had a problem with the engine or tranny, engine still has original hoses. belt water pump alternator, I guess the only thing that was replaced is the spark plugs one time."course did have to replace BOTH cat converters,and some front end work. Used this truck for delivery service. Stared and stopped many times a day and still have original starter"

SV trim makes this a great truck

By on Monday, January 14, 2013

Pros: "overall, all around, best truck SV trim"

Cons: "wish the bed was about a foot longer"

"Incredibly spacious interior and a very sharp looking exterior. SV trim level gives you rear heat & a/c as well as many other upgrades...including the little locking tool box in the rear fender. This truck peforms very well in the snow and gets around 15 mpg average city & highway combined...not bad for a big V8. The Fosgate stereo is a huge plus in this truck...very high-end sound. Overall, this is the best pick-up I've owned. Prior had Chevy 2500HD extended cab and Dodge Ram Mega Cab."