2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 854 Ratings for the 2004 - 2015 models.

Honestly A Great Truck!

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pros: "Driver position adjustability, overall handling"

Cons: "MPG, Splash Guards"

"The Pro-4X Titan rides and handles better than most trucks I've had experience with. Since I have back-trouble, even test driving tells me how uncomfortable I'll be on longer drives. The Pro-4x not only handled/rode better than the two other Titan versions, but surpassed the Tundra and Ram as well. I have short legs, and my Titan's power adjustable pedals (awesome!) plus 8-way power seat make my driving reach a breeze. The lockable rear differential makes getting out of parking in deep snow so easy. Heated mirrors = no snow build-up. It's the only car or truck I honestly have ever felt total comfort in, even on really long trips. In four years the only problem I've had is that the splash guards aren't wide enough to protect the rear bumper from stone/sand chips. MPG is typical for a full-size truck and there's most definitely pain-at-the-pump, but the trade-off is great handling, comfort, and hauling convenience. Road feel is great, u-turn radius is short/tight. Backing sensors are accurate. Power rear window is larger than most and really convenient. I'm completely happy with it and it doesn't hurt that it looks great!"

Titan 4x4 Crew Cab

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Traded a Loaded ext cab 04' Z71, for 2010 Pro-4X. Chevy had better seats comfort wise. But just takes some getting used to. At the beach the Nissan sliced thru the loose sand and mud with no problem in 4wd. Huge cab, upgrade to custom floor mats. Red stitching on leather is nice. In the city, 12.3 MPG. Highway about 15.5. Always premium fuel. Smokes them tires. Heavy foot but who cares, its a sports car on a truck chassis. Tie downs are great. Bose stereo was good in Chevy, RF sounds comparable or better, and Titan has center front speaker and rear tweeters! Tried other domestic trucks, won't go back. A diesel engine would make Titan even better. Main point, drives like a car. Turning much easier. Interior could get away from all the plastic, but otherwise, would make the new purchase again."

2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"After owning 30 plus vehicles over the years I can’t say enough about our Titan! The overall stance and appearance of the truck is awesome to look at and the sound of stock exhaust is just right. Inside the cab the truck drives like a dream and has plenty of room for our two “big boys” in the back! I’m not one looking for flash on the inside and like the layout straight forward thus I gave it a 4 star as some may like a flashier interior, but in my opinion I really do love the simple straight forward look and quality of the components. My biggest complaint about the truck would be the gas mileage (but I knew this before I bought it) as I get 11 mpg constantly in the city and 16.5 to maybe 17 mpg’s on the highway if I’m lucky! Pulling our jet ski over a couple mountain passes with the truck loaded we always get 15.5 mpg’s, and I’m running the stock replacement K & N air filter. I’ve also added the platinum white halo light bulbs (9006 headlight bulbs and 899 fog light bulbs) which gets you away from the stock yellowish look as well as LED tail lights, matching Leer cab height canopy, and Recon 62” Big Rig Ice light bars down both sides of the truck that light up white when you unlock the truck, act as amber running lights when the parking lights are on, AND act as turn signals as well for added safety. One thing I wish Nissan would do is add the running lights/turn signals to the mirrors for not only added safety but sharper look! The only option I found was at Muth Mirror.com but you need to call them if you have the tow mirrors like I do. They can make the heated replacement mirrors with the red signals in them for $269 but if you have the auto-dimming side mirrors you will lose that option. No problems with the truck so far and I’d defiantly buy another one without hesitation! Any by the way I do drive like a grandpa, I baby this truck and do not have a heavy foot what so ever and yes my MPG comments above are dead on. For those that I’ve seen posting there getting 13 to 14 in the city and 19 to 20 on the highway I’ve got no idea how that’s possible? Hope this info helps!"

AWESOME PICK UP!

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, smooth, powerful"

Cons: "Seat material"

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"

"I have a 2007 black Nissan Titan SE. I LOVE it. I pull my two horse slant trailer with it and I have had no problems. Its smooth, powerful, and very good looking. This truck is my baby, and I would never buy a half ton pick up other than a Nissan Titan."

My black Titan "Ghost Rider"

good but yet some issues

By on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pros: "awesome acceleration and handling. 4x4 is awesome"

Cons: "cheap interior. aweful gas milage"

"we bought this truck in september of 2011 and it barely had 100,000 miles on it. does okay on gas, but the tundra seems to do better. we had it for two months and it left us stuck on the side of the road. computer went out. nissan said it was a recall and they'd fix it at no cost and pay for the towing. and the interior is so cheap. nice, but cheap. great truck other than that. great acceleration and awesome handling. better than ford, dodge, or gm trucks by far."