2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

for sale

By on Monday, May 24, 2010

"Bought 2005 Titan new. First; the recall on the brakes, second the brakes again, third the tires,yes the tires, fourth the u joints and drive shaft, fifth the transfer case, sixth the computer that controls the transfer case, seventh the sensor ($800) that controls the electronic braking system when your pulling a heavy load, eighth the sensor that lets the transmission know you are shifting from park to drive ($400), nineth- I am not keeping it to see. Going back to Toyota, no more nissans for me, good luck"

A Great Truck:)

By on Monday, February 09, 2009

"I gave It a 4 star on reliability only becacuse it left me setting in the food lion parking lot. The batery went dead. Alot of electrical equipment nav, cp,dvd,cd so don't set to long with out the motor running,wating on your ol' lady. And value, well to me, priceless. Overall I love this truck. Thank You Nissan For the Titan YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!:)"

Great Vehicle as a daily driver.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Lots of Room, Good Towing Power"

Cons: "Vehicle Dynamic Control and ABS need improvements."

"This vehicle has a lot of power and gets 13mpg while towing a 9000# 5th wheel trailer. I use it as a daily driver and for weekend getaways. The warranty just expired and recently the light for the ABS, VDC, and SLIP started lighting up on the dash. If you try to take off too fast, the vehicle dynamic control (VDC) takes over and shuts down the power to the engine, which in my opinion is a terrible thing, especially when other vehicles are coming towards you, because the truck bogs down and won't accelerate for a few seconds."

Best value for the money

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Great truck for the money."

Cons: "Older styling and no touch screen navigation."

"This was my first Titan. Great truck for the money and thousands less than any other full size truck. Lot's of power. Gas mileage is much better than the sticker, but I drive reasonably. I gave the truck 9/10 on design and convienience just because design is old and mine has an older navigation version (no touch-screen). You can't beat this truck for the money!"

I LOVE MY 2005 NISSAN TITAN

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "FAST I can beat out Bmw lexus etc they have nothin"

Cons: "early on repairs BUT he is beautiful"

"Hi all I Love my Titan and I really love that I am a five foot six Female and when I hop out most men are shocked LOL I don't know why a lot of women like BIG toys The only thing I was disappointed about is my car is only 7 years old low mileage and I keep him serviced when I took it in for annual service Nissan is saying I need over 4,000 worth of work done and I also had to have my tailpipe put back together and to me this is to much to be wrong in that little time But needless to say my Black n Chrome Nissan Titan will be put back in pristine condition Muwah"