2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Strong Puller

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I have read several reports about the lack of reliability for the Nissan Titan, but my Titan has been an outstanding vehicle. I bought it because my wife and I enjoy traveling with our 30' Jayco travel trailer and it was the strongest pulling half-ton crew-cab truck available at the time. I'm still very impressed with the power and stability I have when pulling the trailer. Of course with gas prices as high as they are we don't get to go out as much as before. My Titan has just over 30,000 miles on it and gets about 15-16 MPG highway unless I'm pulling the trailer which lowers it to about 9-10 MPG. I love the seats and my wife loves the adjustable pedals since she's just a little over 5' tall. I would say my only complaint with the Titan is the lack of fit and finish in the interior of the vehicle. It has a little too much plastic in the dash and center console. Nissan could've made it better by using some other materials that don't rattle as much."

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nice Bargain

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I traded my Toyota Tacoma for this truck. Needed something full size for the growing family. I haven't been dissappointed. It isn't as tight as a Tacoma but reading the reviews of the new Tundra I feel a lot better about the purchase. It has awesome power, and I have been able to tow a 5500lb trailer (without trailer brakes) up and down the mountains with no problems, and staying at speed. It does have the big tow package and well worth the extra. (if anything just for the mirrors, no blind spots ever!) I have approached 20 mpg on I-5 going 75 mph to Shasta and daily I am around 15mpg on back roads (13ish on winter gas). The truck has had an ongoing problem with shuddering while braking (I thought it may have been from towing a trailer without brakes, but it has happened now on the new set I put on without even towing a trailer) Kind of bummed about that. The seat squeaks real bad, my wife hates the seats on long drives, and those are all my problems with the truck. 50k later. It hauls my family of 4 1/2, plus sister in law, very comfortably. I have had 2 adults and 4 teenagers in it more then once and it wasn't even that tight. The bed size has been a problem 4 times. I wanted a Toyota Tundra, (now the old model) but this was almost 10k cheaper after wheeling and dealing (Toyota didn't want to budge at all). I will buy another one, especially now they have the Crew cab long bed."