2014 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,498 - $15,947.

10/7.5

7.6

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.4/10

Rental car experience only

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Awesome gas mileage; adequate handling"

Cons: "inferior materials used for interior & exterior"

"I rented this car for a day trip. My favorite thing about it by far was the gas mileage (39 MPG). The adjustable height seats were nice. Not too many blind spots, which made it easier to drive than some of the others I've rented. Some minor irritations include: the transmission was hard to get used to (it was slow on taking off from red lights and stop signs). The arm rest was useless as it was too far back. I never could figure out how to completely turn off the climate control system. I thought the interior was cheaply made, and I also heard a lot of rattles from the exterior while driving. In spite of the "irritations" I've mentioned, overall I thought the car was probably the best one I've rented this year, and if I had the money to purchase, I would seriously consider it."

Comfortable and smooth

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "nice and compact and very comfortable"

Cons: "arm rest is pushed back to far"

"I've had this vehicle for about a month now no complaints, Vehicle has everything I've wanted in a car, Got the SR model love it so far, love the way it looks from the inside and out. Did not buy it for speed bought it because I like everything the car had to offer and more."

no get up and go, out of the gate

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great on gas."

Cons: "no power to get up hills at a stand still"

"great on gas, but when your stopped at a bottom of a hill there is no power to get up it. and the over drive button is worthless, it puts you in low gear. other than that its ok. the rubber strips on top of roof keep coming off. you have to supper glue them down. I only had it for a week now, so we will see happens."

HORRIBle

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"DO NOT BUY THIS CAR. I wish I looked at the reviews before purchasing. I bought it in July, 4 months ago, and am already having problems with the transmission, and the cruise control. When going down the highway to Vegas, the engine will just rev when I get to a certain speed. Cruise control only works when it likes. Not only that, I have been going back and forth with Nissan trying to schedule an appoinment to get my car in so they can check it out. I work two jobs, and work 7 days a week, and only have certian hours of the day available. They will not work with my schedule at all. I usually wouldn't mind taking off work to go get something done, if need be, but I feel like they need to work around my schedule. This is a BRAND new car, and I should not be having any of these issues! Very upset with the vehicle, and the company Nissan itself. Will never purchase another Nissan. Should of stuck with Honda."

not what i expected

By on Friday, November 14, 2014

Pros: "good to drive"

Cons: "biggest is gas mileage and add-on bluetooth"

"I bought this car to replace my 2014 kia soul because of the gas mileage I was getting in it only to find out that the Sentra gets no better than my Soul. I also told them when I bought it that I wanted the Bluetooth, but they put in the add on one and its a waste of money! After a month still waiting on my money for it. I've got the '14 Sentra SR and I can guarantee after owning a '97 Sentra and a '01 Sentra and now the '14 once I get this one out of my yard I will never but another Nissan. This car has completely turned me against Nissan automobiles. I'll hopefully be shopping here soon at the Honda or Toyota lot. Don't waste your money on the new Sentra. They're not worth a dime."