2014 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,560 - $15,999.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 50 miles.

10/7.5

7.8

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.5/10

I love this car.

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Great price."

Cons: "I can see the dirt easy."

"the car has plenty of room in it. The trunk can fit a lot of things when we travel. It is great on gas. Very comfortable to ride in."

Luxury at an affordable Price

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Greta price, fun to drive, outstanding quality and"

Cons: "acceleration"

"I am a life long Nissan buyer. I recently purchased a 2014 Sentra SR. I must say I could not beat the car for the money. Coming home less 16,000.00, I got an outstanding riding vehicle with all the bells an whistles. The Sentra has room for real adults unlike most compact to mid-size vehicles. If I had to find one thing that I would improve it would be the acceleration. However, if you are looking for a sports car I can't see you buying this car anyway. At 30MPG City and 39MPG Hwy, your wallet will fall in love. Overall an outstanding vehicle."

Is it really a Sentra?

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "price, interior space, new design, LED"

Cons: "armrest, wiper blades, short steering wheel adj"

"Purchased a 2014 Sentra SV new 3 weeks ago. great discounts from the dealer and Nissan. I traded a 09 Corolla S, which was a piece of nothing.I love the interior and has as much interior room as the Altima(my initial choice). I decided to save a couple thousand $$ and purchase this since this is mainly my commuter vehicle. Nice interior but not crazy about the small armrest which back farther than the seat. Weird designed wiper blades that cannot be let up without scratching the hood. other than that, the gas mileage one way 30miles is 39.9mpg. the car is very quiet, its no longer a compact vehicle, its a MIDSIZE. This baby holds the highway nicely, great braking, great steering and a descent get up and go at 130 hp. I don't need a race car but this Sentra gets up to 85 without knowing it so I have to use my cruise to keep from getting a ticket. I recommended one to me co-worker and she loved it so much after test driving mine that she purchased a new one 3 days ago. I really hopes it hold up 10 years or longer without all the issues I had with a recent brand of recalls and malfunctions."

Great compact sedan

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "CVT, ride, features, worth the money"

Cons: "no rear heated seats, no blind spot"

"looked at Dart and Sentra which liked both of them. The reason I chose a Nissan because owned a 2005 Altima that really enjoyed without any issues almost got another one but needed something real cheap on gas and have 2 babies driving on California freeways even commuting through traffic congestion had to get a car with more mpg could trust. Sentra has a superb ride, interior is more luxurious being a small compact car ride bit solid and much roomier. I have great features in Bluetooth, navigation, Bose sound, dual climate control, heated seats, mirrors, LED lights. Purchase with SL tech package with the navigation so its a great vehicle. The gas mileage is 36 city and I'm getting 40 mpg on freeways even on intersections as be in stop n go traffic through L.A streets. This is my 2nd Nissan vehicle love it more coming from a Altima 2.5s the new Sentra is a rocky on everything being the best from new features and upgraded exterior a good car for the money. CVT transmission is smooth love the gearless gives me without hesitation or jerks just smooth ratios and Eco indicator is best too."

best car I have ever owned

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "big trunk, comfortable capable for a family car"

"Great car for a mom/ family car. This car is for a every day commuting to Point A to Point B. I go to Costco with this car and everything fits in my trunk and I am talking a lots of stuff. And this Sentra has a great mpg."