2014 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,687 - $16,090.

10/7.5

7.5

Based on 56 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.3/10

Great compact sedan

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "CVT, ride, features, worth the money"

Cons: "no rear heated seats, no blind spot"

"looked at Dart and Sentra which liked both of them. The reason I chose a Nissan because owned a 2005 Altima that really enjoyed without any issues almost got another one but needed something real cheap on gas and have 2 babies driving on California freeways even commuting through traffic congestion had to get a car with more mpg could trust. Sentra has a superb ride, interior is more luxurious being a small compact car ride bit solid and much roomier. I have great features in Bluetooth, navigation, Bose sound, dual climate control, heated seats, mirrors, LED lights. Purchase with SL tech package with the navigation so its a great vehicle. The gas mileage is 36 city and I'm getting 40 mpg on freeways even on intersections as be in stop n go traffic through L.A streets. This is my 2nd Nissan vehicle love it more coming from a Altima 2.5s the new Sentra is a rocky on everything being the best from new features and upgraded exterior a good car for the money. CVT transmission is smooth love the gearless gives me without hesitation or jerks just smooth ratios and Eco indicator is best too."

best car I have ever owned

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "big trunk, comfortable capable for a family car"

"Great car for a mom/ family car. This car is for a every day commuting to Point A to Point B. I go to Costco with this car and everything fits in my trunk and I am talking a lots of stuff. And this Sentra has a great mpg."

Pros: "Gas, low noise, comfy, style, interior, roominess."

"I bought this car brand new. I have the SV and I have since bought a few additional features that are simply for fun like interior lighting and appliqués and such. First of all, it looks awesome! Very nice lines, LED head and tail lights. Interior is very nice. Smooth controls, comfortable steering wheel. The seats are really comfy front and back (yes I've ridden in both) and sits nicely on the road. The first thing that impressed me with this car was the amount of room inside! Leg room both front and back is extreme for a car in this class. The trunk is huge, I once fit three people in it for a surprise (2 adults and 1 teenager). The gas is great, I get about 35 in the city and on the highway for longer trips I once got 49.9 to the gallon with the eco button on and yes it was longer than a single minute. I keep my car completely up to date with all services and use my local nissan dealership. The car was reasonably priced for me and has yet to let me down. Not so great in the snow, but I also still have factory tires on and I'm talking over a foot of snow. Just general winter slush is fine. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a car slightly larger than a civic, less expensive and offered with different features. Very quiet ride, spacious, gas and family friendly."