2014 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,611 - $16,070.

"What Others Paid" is based on the last 60 days within 50 miles.

10/7.5

7.7

Based on 77 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

7.4/10

Great car

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "Price, fuel economy"

Cons: "Black interior shows everything!"

"I just purchased my 2013 nissan sentra sv, upgraded from a 2008 dodge avenger (I do not recommend those cars to ANYONE!). The get-up and go isn't as prominent as in other vehicles, but it's suitable for my needs. I've found myself obsessed with keeping this car clean and presentable. Gas mileage is fantastic. I usually drive around town and am still getting 32 mpg. Eco on the highway is awesome."

Not what it promised

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "Comfort"

Cons: "Lower than expected gas mileage, horsepower"

"I was so excited to get the new Sentra after trading in a 2002 model. Mostly, I bought this car for the Nissan name and the gas mileage. So far the car is comfortable and classy, but the gas mileage is no where near what is advertised. The tank is small, so you're getting fewer miles in between fill-ups. I do a combination of city/highway driving, probably a little more city, but I always use the eco drive mode. My four tank fill ups so far have averaged 28, 30, 31, and 25 MPG. That's no where near the 34 combined that's advertised in regular drive mode, and it's actually about what I was getting in my 11 year old car. The car drives like a dream over 30 miles an hour, but it is shuddery under that point as it shifts and it takes a lot of gas pressure just to get it moving, forget if it's up a hill. The vehicle I test drove didn't seem to have those issues, but when I brought mine back to the dealership to have it checked, they said that's just the way the car is made."

Terrible Front Seats

By on Monday, April 01, 2013

Pros: "Fuel Economy"

Cons: "Front Drivers Seat/ Armrest"

"I purchased this car one week ago on March 25, 2013. I traded down from a 2011 Nissan Altima Special Edition. I dont expect it to completely compare to an Altima as I realize that they are very much different cars. So, far, I love my Sentra...the gas mileage is unbelievable...but the front drivers seat is one of the most uncomfortable that I have ever experienced. It was not appreant in the short test drive...especially when your comapring all the different features. I became noticefull the first day after driving it for about an hour. Now, my low back feels pressure and numb each time that I dive it more than 30 minutes. In addition, the armrest/Console is too low and back to far. It feels as though it nonexistent."

Its value is higher than its cost...!

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Fuel economy."

Cons: "interior a little noizy."

"This new 2013 Nissan Sentra may call itself a compact sedan, but don't believe it. It has grown to the point where the term compact barely applies anymore."

Poor Quality

By on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Breaks down constantly"

"I Purchased my 2013 Sentra in 11/2012 and within the first 3 months I had to take it back to the dealership 4 times because when I stopped the back wheel was making a screeching sound. That was finally resolved after the forth time. I've now had my car 1 year and 8 months and within the last month my vehicle has been at the dealership 3 times since it would not start. The first time they had it two weeks and had to replace the electrical harness. Since then it's been to the dealer 2 more times for the same issue. I feel very disappointed with the quality that was put into this vehicle. I will never buy a Nissan again."