2013 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,343 - $15,816.

10/7.6

7.8

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.4/10

Pros: "Gas, low noise, comfy, style, interior, roominess."

"I bought this car brand new. I have the SV and I have since bought a few additional features that are simply for fun like interior lighting and appliqués and such. First of all, it looks awesome! Very nice lines, LED head and tail lights. Interior is very nice. Smooth controls, comfortable steering wheel. The seats are really comfy front and back (yes I've ridden in both) and sits nicely on the road. The first thing that impressed me with this car was the amount of room inside! Leg room both front and back is extreme for a car in this class. The trunk is huge, I once fit three people in it for a surprise (2 adults and 1 teenager). The gas is great, I get about 35 in the city and on the highway for longer trips I once got 49.9 to the gallon with the eco button on and yes it was longer than a single minute. I keep my car completely up to date with all services and use my local nissan dealership. The car was reasonably priced for me and has yet to let me down. Not so great in the snow, but I also still have factory tires on and I'm talking over a foot of snow. Just general winter slush is fine. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a car slightly larger than a civic, less expensive and offered with different features. Very quiet ride, spacious, gas and family friendly."

Pros: "Gas, low noise, comfy, style, interior, roominess."

Great gas fuel econ, stylish

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "Great MPG, Lots of room, huge trunk, nice looking"

Cons: "could be more comfortable, little gas tank"

"We had the Nissan Sentra 3 months. It is a good basic car. It's CVT transmission takes some getting used to. The 1st night we bought it I was ready to take it back. But the CVT only has 2 gears with a pulley system. So when your taking off on the highway the rpms are high for until it reaches the 2nd gear and when your slowing down there high. My only concern is, the engine designed for that? Will it reduce the life of the engine? I do like the CVT idea after I did some research and learned about the 2 gears. It improves gas mileage. I get about 40 to 50 MPGs on the high way depending on how big of a hurry I am in. and about 30 MPGs in the city. The seats are ok it does not ride like a Cadillac but not a bad ride for the money. plenty of room, huge trunk great for trips! Its no race car but plenty of power. The gas tank holds about 13 gallons so if you do a lot city driving you will have to fill up more but it wont hold more then 35 bucks when its completely empty with gas here at 2.99.Geat car for the money. I do feel like Nissan has lowered the quality standards. I have had Nissans in the past and never any problems hope so with this one. I have cloth seats. I feel like the material is cheaper and the exterior seems more flimsy. Only time will tell how good the car is. If your looking for a reasonable priced car that gets very good mpgs then I think the Nissan Sentra is a great option to consider!"

Just bought this 1 week ago

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, Luxurious for the price and good mileage"

Cons: "CVT weird if you arent use to it"

"I traded my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe for the 2013 Nissan Sentra SV. Got a great deal too. Love it so far. Hard to get use to the CVT transmission though. Seems to always sound like its reving high. Hope it lasts 10 years like my Hyundai"